3 lightsabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi_master_lex
I was told that there was a Jedi in one of the books that could fight with 3 lightsabers.... one in each hand, and one controlled with his mind.

Has anyone heard of this Jedi?
If so, who is he?

NoMeN
this is episode 3 related? just because of number 3?

queeq
Sounds like EU! mad

Jedi Priestess
to me too....we have an EU forum....probably should have put this there

jedi_master_lex
sorry.... i will post it over there instead.

jedi_master_lex
I guess someone already moved it..... thanks

nigeyo2000
yeah EU it is, a book, cant remember which one

ill have a look in my collection

SomeGuy57
Does it kill all of you big star wars fans to have something not EpIII related in this section? If it makes you mad all you have to do is not read it. ITS JUST A SIMPLE THREAD NOT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE.

LanİeWindu
You've been here less than a month...don't go trying to instigate people and starting arguments.

The fact of the matter is this: We have these specific forums for a reason, to be orderly and keep things where they need to be.

It doesn't kill us to have topics in the wrong forum, but we would like for them to be in the right spot.

Boris
If they could control a saber with their mind whats the point of fighting normally then lol, I'd like to see it though, maybe paply will do something like this in Episode III.......

Sith Master X
Yeah, that'd be awesome if Palpy could do that. I do have a feeling we'll see something special out of Palpy because it's claimed that his saber skills are unlike any others, and I'm assuming that that is a good thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.