Can't believe this: Episode III DVD on ebay! ;))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badio
Just take a look at what this fool is selling on ebay...

//cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41575&item=6322177672&rd=1

remembers me of Spaceball's "instant movie cassette" (out even before the film's completed!!), or something like that

Anyone's bidding??? wink))

Bye!!

Marco.

NoMeN
LOL

queeq
Funny.

darktim1
what a waste of time.

mauler
I agree blink

nigeyo2000
I concur also

he's only 13 apparantley and from brum

but some one on TFN is ordering one, just to see.......

***it would be funny if it WAS ep3 footage cos the little lad may not realise what hes got !! but it wont be, i'd give it till december b4 the real stuff is floating around***

darth_surgent
That's hilarious! When do you think we'll get a report back from TFN, telling how stupid this thing was?

§pearhead
heh, wow laughing out loud i'm at a loss for words

nigeyo2000
reckon in the next 48 hrs

i will keep u posted commander

waynerobsonuk
Dont these people even reassearch the fact that its not even finished yet?
Jeez! Some people deserve to be taken for a ride. There's one born every minute

Wayne...

nigeyo2000
yeah, smart kid though..

he knows some die hard fans will jump at the chance.... and profit unless GL gets him

but not this fan though..

it will be interesting to hear what someone who actually orders the dvd says though.......who knows? maybe real clips but not actually finished film....

moonwalker741
laughing laughing

tahst the most retarded thing ive ever seen laughing

whats going to be on the dvd though?

nigeyo2000
everyone else things back to black stuff and fan based films master skywalker....

would be a shocker if it was actual clips or even more unbelievable is the film..............

stroking chin repeatively..

tlbauerle
and from Paramount none the less

Sith Master X
Oh boy, I'll have to place my bid right now! roll eyes (sarcastic)

tlbauerle
Of course the joke would be on us if this was a pirated rough cut and we all laughed our asses off while 66 more people got a copy of this thing.

moonwalker741
laughing laughing out loud laughing

darktim1
The teaser trailer is suppose to be out in november thats what rick macallum said in starwars insider that november looks good for now may force be with you.

JKozzy
http://i1.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/6c/f5/76_1_b.JPG

Please note: compare the case to the AOTC case, you can see the words "ATTACK OF THE CLONES" if you look hard enough. Obviously a fake, that pic was even posted here before. But it'd be interesting to see what BS is actually on the DVD yes

nigeyo2000
well peeps i ordered one, couldnt resist it, i am weak

I dont live far from birmingham so shouldnt take to long to deliver

if actually anything will be posted !! Oh well it was only a tenner !

so i will keep u posted (unless someone beats me to it)

Cipher
Please do...

This probably fake, though. And bootlegs are crap....

nigeyo2000
aye, probably is, fake, crap picture...

if it is real though im not watching it, saving that for BIG screen

im just curious as it would be a major leak by LFL

tlbauerle
Um...then why buy it?

Cipher
Sure would be. If there's anything real, though, you must inform us!
And if its real, you'll have quite a unique collector's item....

Darth Malik
nice one, think i'm gonna order one for a laugh. Wanna see what i get it's gonna be like a Kinder surprise.

nigeyo2000
cos i want to see if its real

or not

and also to tell the masses who wanna know if its real !!!

Cipher
You'll have something special if any of it is real.....

Darth Malik
It's got to be done, just ordered mine aswel.

nigeyo2000
we will find out in a couple of days DM !!

if its real are u gonna watch the whole thing ?

Cipher
laughing out loud

As a Sith, you shouldn't let anyone stand in your way.
Demand that thing....

Darth Malik
Will watch the whole thing over and over and over. Won't spoiler it for anyone else though unless they ask me to. i'm not too far away from birmingham either so should not take too long to get here.
Though in all honesty i'm not holding out a lot of hope for anything real but hey miracles do happen(or so they say)

tlbauerle
But you can't say you'll wait for the big screen. First thing I would do if it was a rough cut, after wetting myself, would be to watch it...again and again and again and again until my eyes dry out.

You must have more self control over the geek out excitement we all share over star wars.

Darth Malik
Hell ,am i think I will just hole myself up for a couple of days with lots of battries for the remote loads of food and drink and just watch until I pass out or go blind whichever comes first.

nigeyo2000
i know i say i will save it......

...... but who knows, if its real, i may just turn to the dark side and watch the damn thing

but....I hear that they are STILL working on it, so if it is real, its unfinished.......and thats why i wanna wait

punkkaveman
it would be cool if it was real

Anakin2Vader
I just dont get it... either way this kid is screwed. If it is real, which I dont think is possible, then LUCASFILM will have his head... and if its fake then... well people are gonna be pissed if they payed him.

Master Revan
Well if GL sees that he could easily be sued

waynerobsonuk
fake: people pissed off - he ignores them
Real: Everyone hapopy - Lucas pissed - He ignores them

99.999% this is a fake of just loads of stuff from the net [ and even if only 1% of the fans buy it he's still made a lot of money.

Wayne...

CinematicESP
I like how the title is both Revenge of the Sith AND The Mask of Evil...

Hayden'sgurl
lol i just did that & the special features are the same too! laughing laughing

ChrisHimself
well heres whats its gonna say: start with the classic big yellow star wars, then episode 3, revenge of the sith, then it will say, haha your a loser who spent your hard earned money on this useless piece of crap... and by the way, ima new guy here

tlbauerle
Holy poo, that was funny

El Toro
Wassup ppl. I jus recently got my hands on a leaked rough cut of Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. It's totally eveything you expected it to be and more. I can't go into a lot of details for you. But if any of you want it, please feel free to PM me and i'll give you my account details and how i'll "ship" you a copy. Come on you must have more sense than that.......

giving this retard money for useless sh!t is fueling this BS.

nigeyo2000
mmmmm

I have had the money reurned back to my account by E-bay saying that the Item is no longer available.....

and this has happened to someone else on another forum too

we may never know

Darth Malik
Yeah my money has gone back into my account aswel, Looks like we will never know.

JKozzy
Damn sad

JKozzy
And you got this "rough cut" how? And don't say "I downloaded it."

nigeyo2000
keep scouring TF.net, maybe someone on there ordered it in time

christ i hate working fridays.................

nigeyo2000
theres talk that there is stuff floating around now, scenes with special effects missing, scenes with time and date markings on them...etc etc

if it is true, its still NOT the finished film

Darth Malik
I'd still watch it though, anyone found anything about it i'm looking but can't find it AGHHHHHHHHHH

queeq
THsi thread is absolutely going nowhere. CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.