Angel Spoiler! Super Willow vs. Super ____ vs. Faith!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

caballera
Who would win in a fight? Super Willow, Faith, or Super Evil Fred ?????

Check out an unrelated Eliza Dushku interview @ www.budweiser.com/1 !!

Poptarts
It was a hard pic, but after the season 6 finale, I have to say SUPER WILLOW!

caballera
I picked Super Evil Fred because she reminds me of Dark Phoenix from X-men! Kick Ass!!!

The Unknown
I don't know the extent of the new person's powers, so I'd choose Willow. And Caballera, why'd you put spoilers around Fred's name and then in the next post put her name? Lol

caballera
oops. my bad.

The Unknown
I'd say Fred. Her powers are awesome!

caballera
I am so bummed! the ep didn't tape this week!! now I have to wait....

BarmyBrummie
huh? What happens to Fred?!?! eek! tell me!! Spoiler tags though people wink

##FreeFaLL##
lllyria i guess...(again i dont know much about 5th seeason)

The Unknown
A few episodes ago, a stone coffin was delivered to W&H. She was examining it and a part of it opened, releasing something into her. It then began to hollow her out for Illyria to come. She then passes away and Illyria takes over.

BarmyBrummie
Who is Illyria? Sorry, i am waaaay behind with these episodes cus im in england wink

Ahnold
Do you recall the "old ones" that the master was trying to raise in buffy season 1? She's one of them...

caballera
wow, i watched and i didn't even notice that! I can't wait for the new eps in april!

Poptarts
me too...maybe the showdown we're discussing will actually happen.

caballera
that would be freakin' awesome! but angle would have to be involved in some way....

caballera
angel rather....to prevent any confusion...smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.