Favorite female singer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nhoj21
Who is the best female singer?

TrAnCeDuO
again none of em...they all suck ass....quit making polls

furryman
do a little search, make a little post, stop making threads

Silver Stardust
There's a search function. Use it.

ClaraG
none of them are THAT good

ssj4goku
hey i choose lil kim cause she a freak in bed lol

ssj4goku
hey clara i bet your whole quote is wrong you know that i bet to a lot of people you are far from sugar and spice and everything nice and as for the rest of you dont be so harsh to the new comers they are still new here so they dont really know what this site has got and how to use it

Alpha Centauri
"hey i choose lil kim cause she a freak in bed lol"

Words from a man who has slept with her and knows this for sure I assume...

I don't particularly like any of the singers there but Christina Aguilera quite easily has the most talent of all of them.

-AC

BloomBabyGirl
christina has a nice voice but i can teven bare to look at her. at lesat beyonce can sing(well kinda) dance (yall know she can) adn act (HAHAHAHHAHAHA O LORD I CANT BELEIVE I CALLED HER AN ACTRESS! ). and missy elliot has some freaky dance tunes

Lord_Andres
Non of'em, my favorite female singer is Tone Norum, John Norum's sister

finti
yeah that came as a big surprise roll eyes (sarcastic)

nhoj21
To

nhoj21
To the guy who said"quit making polls":
f*ck you i dont see you makeing polls.

I rule
None of them, they all suck.

nhoj21
dear kid that does not like christina aguilera.
you do not like christina dont you ever say that to my girl.if you hate my polls do not look at them.

SpiderGurl
christina's voice is strong, but i find it unpleasant on the ears. My vote goes to britney of course.

BloomBabyGirl
Dear kid who thinks too much of himself :

he has realized if u make a poll then u have to include all possible ansers not just YOUR favorite and we dont have enough slots for thaat. adn u need to realize if u make a thread pple are gonna post their opinions and not yours and they will differ

I rule
IMO All the people on the poll suck

Darth Revan
Out of the ones on the poll, Christina by far. Based on the fact that she is the only one of them that can actually sing.

Pyrofly
Ashlee Simpson but if i had to pick one of thos probably x-tina

TrAnCeDuO
you made three crap ass polls...all of them have probably the worst choices possible...and when people tell you to use the search button use it! quit spamming us with your stupidity newb!

nhoj21
Fine then! What the hell do you want????? mad

finti
do you feel the post previous to yours wasnt clear enough about that?

el_barto
They all suck blink

eezy45
sick if I had to pick one of them

I'd pick Britney, shes sexay

Victor Von Doom
Obviously Christina from the list, PJ Harvey if a free choice.

shellspeare
this is going to make me sound ancient, but i'm not. i love female vocals and my favourites are barbara striesand and fantasia from american idol.

Arahael
This is strictly my opinion. I'm not bashing the poll or anything, but I really don't like any of those women. It's not that their talentless, it's just not my kind of music.

ssj4goku
to me the most talented singer has got to be ashlee simpson so i just said lil kim cause she a freak and she nasty hott

BloomBabyGirl
meh? ashlee simpson?? confused

*Georgina_A*
None of the ones listed.

Alpha Centauri
What the hell is wrong with people? Why does everyone think Ashlee Simpson can sing well?

To the smart ass who says: "Coz she can."

No, she can't. End of Debate.

-AC

speiderman
I pick Mya. I like her vocals and think she is mighty hot!

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Nah, Beyonce...she's the most talented out of them....but my favourite female artist is Alicia Keys

el_barto

trav6612
christina is gorgeous, but there are some other female singers that you guys left out

JFro
thank you. she has a great voice but doesnt go on stage dressed like a 5 doller catch

ragesRemorse
Jewel or alannis morsette or fiona apple. These artists are actually genuine artists.

m!$hA
my favourite female singer is alicia keys, but shes not up there schmoll
but out of hem it's definently beyonce diva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.