c'č qualche italiano???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stellin@

G.P

Agent Elrond
umm, hola? embarrasment

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-13117.png

G.P
Wrong language, AE stick out tongue

Agent Elrond
I wish I knew Italian. it's so sad. I'm 70% italian and I don't speak a word of it.

or is it French? blink

G.P
I must be something like 25 % Italian, but I have the Italian citizenship.

ANd no, it isn't French. smile

Elektra_lover
Buon Girno, Io parlo italiano

§pearhead
No hablo italiano embarrasment

you speak any english? welcome big grin

Neo_Version 7
Speak in English!!!!!

Welcome to KMC!

Clovie
ciao, come vai?

trouble
oh well welcome im part italian (i cant even spell it lol) but dont speak so once again welcome

shellspeare
hi there xx

Stellin@
i live in ravenna, a small city near the adriatic sea, the most important monument is the bizanthin art, picture than you can see in ravenna or in instabul in turkey. in summer there are a loto of people coming from germany and france because is full of attractiona as disco, pub and mirabilandia, the greatest park of italy.
i love listen to music, my favourite band is queen, the biggest band of the story of music, what do you thin about this?
stip ca truv for ever
i hope you write me soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaleanae
That's Spanish smile

Ciao, Stellin@!!

Welcome to KMC stick out tongue

Sarah Malfoy

DirtyBlondPrepa
Habla Esponal?

GCG
Io parlo solo tedesco, inglese, francese e'anche un po'di arabo......... big grin

Sarah Malfoy
da quello che leggo parli anche anche un italiano perfetto!
but stop it, i wanna talk in english!!!

GCG
hahaha

ma non sono dall paese scarpa

Flavio

jjoutlaw3
CIAO!!!!! sono americano, ma parlo italiano. some italian, at least. i'm only in level due. sono Jess. um....non mi piace parlare in inglese...l'inglese e brutto!!! i don't kno if i even said that right...but i think its great i get to talk to italians!!

Se tu non fai la pizza, ti butto dalla finestra!!!!!!!!!!

starshine
Welcome wavey

m!$hA
confused

big grin hellow hug

emzy
Um? Hi, don't know Italian....but um, hi!!!

Sarah Malfoy

Sarah Malfoy

Sarah Malfoy
comunque parli benissimo!!!

Julie
hello....you won't catch me speaking italian though sorry...just never learned it...heck my school didn't even offer it

jjoutlaw3
oh, mi piace parlare in italiano!!! e bello! (i don't know if i'm saying this right...sorry if i'm not). oggi, in la classe di italiano, noi abbiamo parlato only in italiano! mi piace to PM! non parlo italiano molto bene, but i'd like to learn! i love to speak other languages! qualche volta, butto il mio compito dalla finestra, ma se tu non fai la pizza, ti buttero dalla finestra!!!!! MI PIACE MANGIARE LA PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BadKitty

Corran
That's easy for you to say confused Welcome.

Roux'sGirl
lol. si, non capisco. i don't understand very much italiano...only very basic things...and i can speak even less. but i'll do my best. MI PIACE PARLARE IN ITALIANO!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.