Hey everyone, I'm leaving, oh wait, no one cares..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Please beg me to stay so I can feel wanted and apreciated.

Yeah, if I see one more of these freaking flavor of the week, attention seeking threads I'm going to leave this board and kill someone.

Seriously, what's the point of these threads? Are you really that desperate for attention that you have to use the same joke that Tired Hiker played to perfection several months ago. They are tired, and agrovating now, and I don't even know half of the people who make them anymore, it's like someone who signed up for this forum a month ago is "retiring"...but, oh wait....big twist....He's not really leaving..and hilarity ensues...

Seriously, it's not funny, it's getting really old and annoying. And it's just trivializing it for people when they really do leave. When someone makes a real "I'm leaving" thread, no one is going to take them seriously because of all this crap. Haha, way to kill a joke everyone.

BakaXero
LOL you couldnt resist and did it yourself
You've got my attension

BackFire
from now on, anyone who says they are leaving will get a nice, cold "bye". Not any of this "oh you better be joking, oh you can't leave us, wah wah wah!!"

BakaXero
thats a bit cold....

silver_tears
we'll miss you BF wavey

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Bacon
sil u had a good loke "im leaving thread" yesterday that was great

silver_tears
It was the same thing, I didn't want pity or anything it's to just point out these threads are getting ridiculous and that people who make them come back anyways, plus no one even bothers to read the first post stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
i did and i believed it the first time then i readf it again and saw the fine print

Mr. Bacon
damn school time ttyl

silver_tears
have a good day wavey

JKozzy
Hi! I'm in school with Mr. Bacon but now I'm in class and he's in Math! stick out tongue

DeNiro
laughing out loud Backfire laughing out loud couldnt have said it ne better thumb up

JKozzy
Hear hear thumb up

DeNiro
Jkozzy havent u made the most im leaving threads out of everyone stick out tongue

JKozzy
blink I've made no "I'm leaving" threads... at all.. you must be thinking about someone else. confused

DeNiro
yea arent u the one that made the threads saying Jkozzy isleaving the building or maybe it was a joke or maybe i should just go back to bed stick out tongue

JKozzy
Oh, leaving the building, as in I was leaving for a weekend or going on vacation, not "Hmph I'm leaving KMC because I hate it and I'm going to never ever come back because I said so and I want all of your sympathy", it was more of a place to just say I'm going to be gone for a bit and then post pics and shiz later on in. There's a big difference b/t those and these. Tired Hiker made a few of those that he'd be gone for a few days, and so did others. The ones in question that everyone hates are the "perminent" leaving threads.

DeNiro
too long of a post to read but i got the drift of it and i was wrong.

SEEE IRENE when ur wrong ur nice and say im wrong and apologize not tell that person to bite u laughing out loud

yerssot
people who really want to leave don't make goodbye threads
those are just to get attention and people begging to get them to stay ... like BF wrote in his first post

though, there are always exceptions to confirm the rule

Korri
why is everyone leaving sad

Tex
BF has sand in his vagina! stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
So BF, when are you leaving?

Korri
blink

Dirty Vader
BF....has sand....in his vagina.....hmmmmmm

Is this one of these things only a few people can understand bacause they have history?

Korri
laughing

Tex
Having sand in your vagina would make you very irritable, hence BF has sand in his vagina!

(Southpark Joke)

Korri
laughing

The Force
*thinks* yeah Backfire's right about the threads, but he still may have sand in his vagina roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

GymGuy
Hey everyone...
i`m leaving...

need to get to work pronto rolleyes1

who really cares yawn yes bye

Korri
i cant help but read your signature messed

crazy_c
lol

lil bitchiness
Amen to that!

§pearhead
messed not to mentino there are a few gullible members such as myself that believe every word of it.

Mr. Bacon
me too

yerssot
not me

JKozzy
Not me.. its dumber than the "Do you like me" or the "Am I hot" threads... erm

Xena fan
Excelent post! Once again BackFire you proven a point!

yerssot
wow, Raz and the other JC members must be getting lazy
I would have banned your stupid arse from post number one you made

*gets out poking stick to poke them awake*

Fire
couldn't agree more wiv ya BF

yerssot
you could, try sitting in his lap, playing with his beard wink

Xena fan
That post better NOT be for me! im not talking to you so LEAVE ME ALONE!

Fire
It was,

Yerss: Raz is away for a few days, hence one of the reasons things are going slowly.

Baylin
Next time get him to give you his deity powers while he's away! yes

Fire
I don't think that'll happen, I think he gave most of his powers to ush when he went on his summer holiday (maybe ush still secretly has them...)

yerssot
this just in:

recent explorers of this very own forum found out there is an ignore list.
This discovery was made by lil bit who chose to ignore xenafan, it is believed she could place others on her own list too.
We will report back when more news comes available ...

yeah, heard of it FM, I'm sorry to hear it

Fire
yea it sucks big time.

HILARIOUS comment Yerss LOL

BackFire
Pshhh, you know you agree with me Tex. And it's not sand, it's salt.

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud lmfao!

Xena fan
I just send a pm to BackFire askin him to tell you to STOP botherin me! If you continue I will report you!

yerssot
please, by all means, you know where to find the button smile

BackFire
Sorry Xena, but yerss isn't doing anything worth stopping, he's just teasing you from what I can see. But yerss, maybe you should give it a rest.

yerssot
but I love teasing, BF sad
*hops onto your lap and starts playing with your beard* laughing out loud

Xena fan
No problem! Done!

ash007
yep i am actually with Xena Fan here
i think yerssot should stop harassing her.

Its not nice man
be a sport

Evy_O
OMG! laughing out loud
I totally agree with what is said in the first post yes

yerssot
convince BF, haven't posted anything aimed at her since his last post

lil bitchiness
Yerss is the biggest sport, most sarcastic, and pretty hilarious!

ash007
well i did at first but know its gone to silly you should leave Xena fan alone now

yerssot
wow! lil bit! thanks for the compliment *honored* happy

BackFire
Uh oh, won't be long before my fun-train starts poking at you.

Tired Hiker
Backfire is God! raver

Fire
*this could be read in a very weird way*

yerssot
I think that's the idea wink

JKozzy
What the f**k? Somebody has a superiority complex..... whistle

Pablo G
that's exactly what I think man

Tired Hiker
If Backfire leaves I will chop off my nuts!!! mad

yerssot
is that a promise ? stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
no

Pablo G
If BF leaves and TH chopss his nuts I'll leave.

yerssot
all those promises but no one will keeps them

Tex
I find page 3 of this thread very disturbing! eek!

Pablo G
Hey tex ur a dude ?

Lord Soth
Why is everyone leaving all of a sudden, or is it just all the threads that caught our attention? I really don't know

Corran
BF can you stay and persuade STexy to leave instead?

BackFire
I'll certainly try Corran wink

Daedalus
Gotta love BF for making really good points by being as blunt and agressive as possible. stick out tongue

Corran
Good man.

Tired Hiker
Whoa, that was pretty scary stuff.

Daedalus
*nudge*

Corran
*wink* wink

yerssot
*waves*

Corran
Woah, surfs up dudes.

Daedalus
*tries to catch some surf.....

...it slips through his fingers* *que drum beat*

Raz
Woah theres a lot of Goodbye threads since I've been away.

Did anyone ACTUALLY leave, or are they all copycat pranks?

JKozzy
Who knows, couldn't keep track. Maybe one left, but most were stupid pranks. And none of them were funny blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.