Off-Topic The forum with no rules... NOT!!!.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
I thought since that since we are now not allowed to start "I am leaving" threads in "The forum with no rules" I'd do everyone a service by opening this thread.

I hope some kind person can explain here what other rules there are in "the forum with no rules" that we might not be aware of? I'd hate to break any rules by accident. Please somebody help us follow the rules!!! We want to be good, we just need guidance.

ClaraG
I never thought of that no expression good point

Neo_Version 7
You guys are not intelligent.

Mr Zero
I not unerstand whut u mean?

§pearhead
"No rules" is a poor way of explaining it (even though that's how it's described on the home page thing). Normal rules are upheld here, except that it can be definitely said that this forum has no point at all, while the others have a particular topic they talk about.

Mr Zero
Thanks for taking the time to explain that to me S-head. It's like the light of reason beaming down on me from gods own brain.

No, wait - the moment passed. Still don't get it.

Vampy
you still have to obey the FORUM RULES erm

JKozzy
Precisely.

Mr Zero
And they say "no leaving threads"? I must have missed that.

THANKS!!!!!! You are a short haired saviour - now I get it.

Vampy
no. Fake sarcasm isn't really what i call an intelligent answer erm

it says: no duplicate threads.

ergo: use the goodbye thread!

§pearhead
no no, those threads are just annoying

Dogbert
It appears that MrZero is being a dick just for the hell of it. No wonder why your so popular.

MC Mike
You are too literal. yes

Neo_Version 7
I like you MrZero.

You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

Mr Zero
HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!! It's not fake sarcasm - it's the real thing.

I just think that a duplicate thread would be the same person posting "I'm leaving - goodbye" and then posting "Goodbye - I'm leaving"

Those goodbye threads are irritating in the extreme - I'm glad to see them go....

But once again closing them down just because they are bleating and pointless attention grabbing seems to set a double standard.

Obviously the rules are "Don't start a thread about yourself unless deemed popular enough to warrant it by a mod." I'd just for once like to see somebody admit it? Because I like fairness and consistency in all things, because I'm nice.

Elektra_lover
Well, lb fealt thattheir were too many of them so she closed them

JKozzy
no expression I have become dumber by seeing this.

Mr Zero
You are still relatively young.

That would kinda prove that you are thus apparently also still relatively .... Oh I wouldnt like to say.

In any case - yeah I'm stoopid. I see something i think is unfair and will be an unpopular stance to take and i leap on it like a horny rodent. DUMB!!! When will I LEARN!!!

Slap me someone....

Neo_Version 7
*SLAPS*

Mr Zero
You are only taking her side because LB looks a lot like Jennifer Garner. TYPICAL!

Neo_Version 7
Lil_B looks like Jen Garner?!

Holy crap?!

i'd take her side if she wanted me banned!

Ahnold
Pointless attention grabbing?! Some of us would actually LIKE to be told when other members are leaving ...

Elektra_lover
BS I dont know what she looks like

§pearhead
actually, I recall a general thread for people who were leaving....though I can't for the life of me tell you what that thread is

Silver Stardust
See, that's why there's the search function.

Samurai Guy
So you decided that annoying people in the Smallville Sub-Forum wasnt enough and decided to open a thread seeking answers and then dismissing them for a larf?

Wow. And I thought I had too much time on my hands.

JKozzy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t31003.html

Neo_Version 7
MrZero, learning can be fun.

Mr Zero
My apologies AHNOL - you are correct - that should read simply "attention grabbing" they are far from pointless and serve far more use than - say - fr instance.. this thread.

You humble me.

Silver Stardust
I brought this up earlier...but I'll put it here, too.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t28902.html

OTF Guidelines. Read. Please.

Mr Zero
Did you really think that? I mean i hear people SAY that but I don't know if i've ever actually thought it... yanno - like you are doing something pointless and thought "I have too much time on my hands" and then maybe give a little laugh - and then look round to make sure nobody saw you laughing to yourself.

Mr Zero
FFS!!!! Put a space between the "Mr" and "Zero" if you expect me to take you seriously. You dont see me calling you Neoversionseven do you????

Oooooppps. What I meant to say was "YES!!!!!!"

Ahnold
Here's a thought: why don't you just stop being so damn rude and condescending all the time, and talk politely like normal people do? What, do you want people to hate you or something?

Neo_Version 7
what'd you say MrZero?

Mr Zero
That made blood come out of my eye.

Neo_Version 7
Thats nice.

Mr Zero
I'm kinda busy right now - can I get back to you on that? maybe drop you an email?

Ahnold
Funny ... I seem to smell the distant whiff of a ban on the air ...

Bleh - you're not worth it ...

Elektra_lover
You smell that too Ahnold? I thought it was just me

Ahnold
Aw hell, I'm leaving this place! Why should I let some little punk harass me? As I said, he ain't worth it ...

Mr. Zero - just don't say I didn't warn you mate ...

Mr Zero
dully noted and warmed my heart.

lil bitchiness
Duplicate Posting

Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

Forum Rules

Off Topic Forum means the forum with no topic, anything goes, that however does not mean the forum rules do not apply

Mr Zero
I can't believe you dignified this with a response...

Royal Knight
Well she is a global mod so pfftstick out tongue

Mr Zero
yanno I'm obviously having a BAD night because once agin I have nooooo idea what you are trying to say here.

lil bitchiness
Why? Because you have no point. This thread didnt turn out like you hoped it would, did it?

Next time, think before you post.

Royal Knight
Milla AKA lil b is a global mod and she is in charge of all the forums...like a mediator to people

she only takes orders from Raz which is our KMC God

Mr Zero
Are you kidding? It turned out exactly as I expected....

Nazgulinthedark
which is how?

vaya_the_elf
What did you expect?

<<Solo>>
This Will be closed.

Mr Zero
AH! - sorry I think I see what you are saying.. that she would naturaly respond because shes a mod -

You thought I didnt know that - and were pointing it out.

Whew! Glad thats clear. I'd have lost sleep over that puppy.

Mr Zero
why on earth would anyone close this?

is it a duplicate?

Lord if someone has asked this before is MY face going to be red.

Royal Knight
what is your problemblink

Nazgulinthedark
he thinks hes a diva diva

Mr Zero
Try reading that again but assume that i meant what i said rather than being rude and sarcastic.

I was relieved that you went to the trouble of pointing out what you had meant because I couldnt work out why you were telling me LB was a mod... I was genuinely pleased to manage to make out what you meant.

Seriously. It made my night. Let it go now I beg you because you are starting to spoil the memory.

Mr Zero
and the other similar "which is?" question are complicated and frankly i'm not sure if its worth explaining. i will tell you but only if you promise to read every word.

Royal Knight
you do not have to be sarcastic about it

lil bitchiness
Hes trolling arround, thats all his doing.

Just leave him to it, dont feed the troll.

Unholy_Cheese
This thread is abit pointlessblink
but i guess it is OTF

Dogbert
laughing out loud That expresssion is funny.

Mr Zero
I know you would like to believe that - and if i'm feeling generous i suppose you might actually think it's true.

But it's not, and i would ask you - again - to stop with your vindictive habitual name-calling. It must I'm sure violate one of these rules you are so fond of upholding?

lil bitchiness
Troll is the name given to members who go arround the forums, picking fights with other members and causing trouble, which is what your aim is.

Same goes with a name ''sock'' - a member with more than one account.

I would suggest you to stop trolling!

Mr Zero
I have no desire whatsoever to pick fights with other members or "cause trouble" (whatever that might mean?) Nobody ever "won" a fight (or argument) online - so what would be the point in looking for one?

If people take offence at my tone, my condescension or occasionally the fact that if people are being stupid I dont mind saying so loudly then that's unfortunate. If they take it personally and get irritated or angry then thats just foolishness.

You are mistaking the fact that I sincerely don't care what people on the forum think about me (or the way i express myself) for some sort of attention grabbing ploy. KMC is a great wildly diverse forum with some very interesting facets to it - but as hard as it must be for you to accept - I'm not interested in it as a popularity contest.

I'm no Troll, but if you apologise for name calling i shant report you.

lil bitchiness
The purpose of this thread, Mr. Zero was to cause trouble, and the contest was aimed at me, and my closing of the two threads.

You pruposly made this thread in hope that other members will join you in your ''little rebellion'' against my decision to close certain threads, and possibly start bashing.

You are picking fights with members and you are purposly being very rude! If you dont like the thread, instead of sataying out of it, you go into the thread and express your opinion in such ways that causes people to start arguing with you.

Arguing and fight picking with members out of the blue is really not welcome here, so i am suggesting you stop it!

Mr Zero
You seem very sure of my intentions LB -

Who on earth would have joined in my "rebellion" if it had been one? I can't think of anyone - can you?

The "purpose" of this thread (to use a word it doesn't deserve) was to point out that i didn't understand how the rules were being applied in this case. Surely folks should be allowed to say "bye" to their chums without being censored?

Apparently not - the "rules" once again seem (to me) arbitrary and entirely dependent on popularity. (I can't even indirectly say so without being accused of trolling. No big shock for me there...) You are always very vocal about political morality - so I would think you should be prepared to accept having yours questioned with a little more grace.

As to your further empirical comments about me -

You are picking fights with members and you are purposely being very rude! If you dont like the thread, instead of staying out of it, you go into the thread and express your opinion in such ways that causes people to start arguing with you.

For the most part If i'm in a thread I have an opinion and can argue my corner. (not always, sometimes I'm just messing - BUT rarely if ever with simple cruelty in mind)

I think what you mean there is things like Tex going into religious threads specifically just to rant on about how Christianity is a bullshit sham and followers of Christ are idiots. Obviously you wont address that tho - need I point out why?

KMC is much like a microcosm of any hierarchical system - and for someone so seemingly passionate about politics you don't even encourage debate when it threatens the status - quo and you would love to ban the dissenting voice.

If I cared - i'd be disgusted.

silver_tears
Good job Milla thumb up

JKozzy
I doubt that Mr. Zero's intentions were to cause trouble, it was an honest question. With the description of the forum, it would seem that there were no rules, besides those featured in the Forum Rules. I'd think this to be more of a good debate rather than a fight--- so I agree with Mr. Zero, sorry if the views are unpopular.

Paola
Mr. Zero: if you have a problem with the way KMC runs, don't post in here!
There are a lot of forums in the web that you can join.

Mr Zero
Paola - I have no problem with the way KMC is run, I think that considering it's mostly self-policed by the fans and users it's amazing that it works at all, far less as well as it does. It has a real sense of community and a vast cross-section of people.*

I have a problem with certain things about it, & I'm always happy to say so out loud - IF it transpires that I'm breaking a community rule then I'm sure somebody will tell me. After all - thats sorta what this thread was about?

* That doesnt mean I feel all warm and gushy when I log in... I'm not by nature someone who thinks of online as "real life"

lil bitchiness
This thread serves no purpose!

Mr. Zero, if you didnt care, you wouldnt be here, making this thread and acting like you did. I am telling you again, arguing and fight picking with members here is not permited or welcome...do not do it again.

Whatever problem you have with Tex, I suggest you sort it out with him in the PMs and not post it on the boards!

Closed!

BackFire
Well, Z-Man, those "I'm leaving, everyone tell me how much they love me" threads started to get really out of hand, people started making them constantly and clogging up the forum for people who had no interest in petty attention seeking and who just wanted to have fun conversations. Thus, those threads are outlawed because too many people made them. The term used is "Duplicate Posting", and it becomes a problem because, as I said, it clogs the forum with samey threads that end up annoying people and making it difficult to find threads that aren't "who do you love, do you love me, I love me, I'm leaving tell me how much you love me, ect".

Also, the other basic rules apply to the OTF. No bashing, flaming, swearing, or discussing inapropriate topics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.