Guess whos is leaving too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

White Lady
Hey guys i have decided that im gonna leave........ i might pop back to see you all once in a while.........but righ tnow i just need time to be on my own. so come this weekend i will post my last post

Phoenix
Is this serious? cry

White Lady
yeah..........

Corran
sad And I was having such a good day up until now.

BackFire
bye.

White Lady
nice sig backfire ang i iant leaving till sunday

kofmaster
everyone i care for is leaveing.. sad

i will miss u casey....

just look to the moon if you need nightskye..he will be there for you

BakaXero
Anyone getting sick of all these im leaving threads?

BackFire
I am..

I think we should make one "I'm leaving" thread and stick it at the top of this forum, then everyone who is going to leave should just say "me" and we'll know they're leaving. That sure would make things alot easier and less repetitive.

*Georgina_A*
no no no no!! Casey you can't leave!! no

White Lady
well what would be best me to just go.and have all my friends think where is casey how can she just F**k off with out saying goodbye.........this is my way of saying been fun but im off

Arwene
omg casey..........i just come back and you tell me your leaving........wtf happened now...........

leatherface12
NO NO NO NO NO! Please dont leave you were the first person to make me a sig and avatar and you also were the first person to send me a private message. Please dont be long and come back an visit. please.
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/sad/mecry.gif

Arwene
well if you have her msn address. you can talk to her there......

leatherface12
I dont have her msn address.

Arwene
I dont think she will mind be saying this but i think it is [email protected]

leatherface12
Ok thanks. I dont think she will care if posted that.

JKozzy
Haven't even been on KMC for a month and you feel it's time to "leave." This is sad... I completely agree with Backfire on this and what he says in his thread; it's pointless and nobody's really going to care anymore.

DeNiro
o wow made a big impact on the site here joind in febraury left in march. Backfire im with u

Be@st
Don't leave WL. You're not here long enough to leave. sad

JKozzy
thumb upthumb up
Couldn't have said it better myself, DeNiro.

Arwene
have you even wondered why she wants to leave......maybe she got close to some guy and feels funny around him....

DeNiro
o just shutup

JKozzy
......blink
That makes no sense. At all.

DeNiro
im sorry it is 6 am out here and i am not the person to deal with in the morning i have a real bad attidue to everyone i didnt mean for u to shuup im sorry. its just WHO GIVES A FLYIN ****

Arwene
well i know how you all feel i have only been here since feb my self and i know if i left i would just close the box down and go.. No goodbyes nothing.. 6am there wow where are you...

JKozzy
A little place called the United States whistle Where KMC originates...

DeNiro
im in chicago well its like 6 55 now but ne way this Arwene has as confusing posts as I do.

silver_tears
Raz is British idiot stick out tongue
and even so, guys don't be mean, she may have friends that she wants to tell or whatever sad

I'll miss you WL hug
So stop being azzzes mad

JKozzy
So what if he's British? KMC servers are hosted in Texas, and it's .com not .uk.

silver_tears
it was uk before it became KMC stick out tongue

JKozzy
But it's not anymore! stick out tongue

silver_tears
bite me stick out tongue

DeNiro
laughing out loud I luv irene if she is wrong she will argue the point till proven wrong then she will not care and say bite me laughing out loud

But ne way me and Jkozzy arent being azzes i mean i havent even heard of this girl white lady and we are all supposed to be sad that she is leaving when actully she is just playing alon with all the other morons saying they are leaving it was funny when tmh did it and TH did it now its just getting old.

AND EVERYONE STOP USING MY WORD AZZ stick out tongue

JKozzy
Mmm, where? shifty

DeNiro
eek!

off to school i go laterz everyone C YA Jkozzy also ur new nicknam is J ok so if u see a J in my posts im reffering to u big grin

JKozzy
Haha thnx DeNiro big grin
C ya 'round, have fun at school thumb up
...I'm there now... sad

yerssot
there isn't a reward for leaving you know wink

Sigillum_Diaboli
these corny " im leaving" threads are getting soooo old .. and no one really cares if you go . so you mite as well just leave yes

§pearhead
Deniro, stop acting smart stick out tongue later, WL

Barf Heaven
suuuuuure ya are roll eyes (sarcastic)

tazman
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I care if ya go, but if you have to then I wish you luck and I hope things work themselves out.
sadwalkweepbawlingsadangelcrybaby

silver_tears
I'll let you choose evil face

Dogbert
Erm, I don't know if I should believe her... confused

§pearhead
*whispers* Never believe her!

JKozzy
*Nibbles on ear* smokin' evil face

silver_tears
I was kidding and D I luv you too cool

lil bitchiness
Oh for crying out loud...

JKozzy
Haha I was kidding too stick out tongue

§pearhead
oh, and here i was thinking i was scarred for life shock

JKozzy
Jeremy, remember that vocab? The year's not over wink

§pearhead
I'm not reprinting it if that's what you're saying stick out tongue

JKozzy
No, I'm just saying where did I say that I had to share the rest of it up until June? smile

§pearhead
What the f**k? what does that have to do with me being scarred for life? confused I don't get it.

JKozzy
It means shut yer yapper stick out tongue

silver_tears
awwwwwww ittle bitty jeremy love

§pearhead
er...that it is...

JKozzy
laughinglaughing out loudlaughing

§pearhead
wacko maybe she likes the name

DeNiro
how am i acting smart

§pearhead
Ok, let me put it this way--stop acting like you have an IQ in the double digits stick out tongue

Lord Soth
already? crybaby

Corran
How wude.

DeNiro
What the f**k?

silver_tears
It's just sooo cute *pinches your cheeks* happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.