Pull a prank on your fav. hero!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I'd take Legion on vacation to Hawaii and push him in a Volcano.

Rhino
i would pour apple juice on iron man's suit and say it was piss

Magee
Well not my favarate superhero but i would love to just walk up to wolverine and shoot him in the head, i would laugh blink

Mane
i would pour liquid webbing on Spider-Man's crotch...

Beyonder
Lie Spidey that Carnage just kidnapped my friend and send him on a wild goose chase.

Maelstrom
Put a curse on the Scarlett Witch shifty

Arachnoidfreak
I'd give Superman a major wedgie.

Elektra_lover
Steal Elektra's sai

Mane
poon Scream

ragesRemorse
i'd give superman some brownies with kryptonite baked in the center.

Mane
ahaahahaha!!!!

fever red
Pour hydrogen peroxide on Carnage- it makes blood foam. In all the bubbles, he wouldn't be able to stand up for hours. Keep falling on his @ss.
(Yes I know- superHERO, sorry, could not resist.)

Kontraz
Make ANOTHER gwen clone for parker....

Nataku8188
Uhm... Carnage isn't covered in blood, the symbiote is just red.

Mane
exactly.

fever red
Yes and no. They say repeatedly that it is "bonded" to his blood. Sometimes they say, "on a molecular level." Hmmmm. My common sense is telling me there has to be some of his actual blood moving over his body along with that symbiote. So, personal interpretation.
Even if his own blood is not significantly involved, there is the blood of his victims to consider.

fever red
What's weird here is the synchronicity. Just as you were questioning my post here, I was questioning part of your Carnage story over in the Official Sym thread. So very weird...

ragesRemorse
Put itching powders in batmans suit.

fever red
That sounds strangely familiar. You know, I almost think that happened once, or something similar...

Lenord
I would switch Cyclops visor with a cheap immetation, while he is sleeping and video the aftermath... Then send it to one of those funny video shows wink

Joker1237
I would walk round, and trip the Flash as he was running relly fast. Just to see how fast he can fall lol.

fever red
LOL. Because of his reflexes, you'll have to convince Impulse to do it. Shouldn't be hard!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.