i am not going anywhere soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i just thought i would let you know i am not leaving stick out tongue

vaya_the_elf
Well that's good, I think??

JKozzy
damn

Unholy_Cheese
laughing

§pearhead
...wow.

Pyrofly
in-ter-est-ing no expression

Nazgulinthedark
im so glad to hear that happy

Unholy_Cheese
no expression
no expression
no expression
no expression

Darth Revan
Fascinating. no expression

Unholy_Cheese
no expression
no expression
no expression
no expression
no expression

Dr. Strangelove
MY EYES MY EYESpinch

Linkalicious
Sooooo....this is still open....

Yet Mr. Zero's thread got closed. That's absolutely pathetic.no

Dr. Strangelove
Agree

Linkalicious
The only thing he did wrong was create the thread in the OTF instead of the GDF.

He wanted a serious discussion and got nothing but attitude from said "popular" members that he made reference to...including more than one moderator.

You know...in George Orwell's book 1984. When someone thought freely the government imprisioned them and brainwashed them to become sheep in society.

Here...you just get banned.

Dogbert
I don't think a MOD has actually seen this thread yet.

He didn't get banned. confused

Dr. Strangelove
Yeah, I thought Mr Zero brought up some very interesting arguments that I agreed with especially the popular argument and in my opinion the thread didn't deserve to be closed . It just seems wierd to me if your popular (and let's make this clear I'm not differing this to anyone particular) you can usually post anything dumb and not get blasted, but if your new or not known very well if you post something dumb posters usually blast you. I understand that if you don't know someone your going to be tougher on them but still a dumb thread is a dumb thread whoever posts it.

Damn Ive heard a lot about 1984 I need to read that. I'll pick it up once I'm done with the Shining, it sounds a lot like Animal Farm and I loved Animal Farm.

JKozzy
It really is... he really had great points. I think another thread should be made in the GDF... sad

JKozzy
Most people do, I'm sure he's not far away... erm

Mr Zero
You guys are ruining my "lone voice in the wilderness" pose by agreeing! Anyway - Shhhhh... Big Brother is watching.

Anyway - there are far more important topics to be discussed.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=297087

bardock
this is just a parody of the bye threads

Dr. Strangelove
Well there goes my dinner. sick

bardock
laughing

Linkalicious
I wasn't trying to pick on you Bardock...i just got to Evil's thread after it was closed and HAD to comment. Especially since some people that I highly repect came to that thread and just blasted Evil for opening it up.

and for the Mod who reads this and thinks I'm stirring up trouble!!

Well you're damn right I am!!!!! That's what Zorro does!!! zorro O-ley!horse

BackFire
I agree that Zero's thread didn't need to be closed, didn't see any harm in asking a valid question, which is all he did as far as I can tell. I tried my best to give an honest answer to his question, but it was closed before I could post it, so no one probably read it. But eh, what are you going to do?

In Lils defense, the thread was getting pretty hostile, from numerous directions, so I can see why she did close it when she did.

Linkalicious
I presonally think you did a great job answering his questions...in THAT regard, i think the thread should have been closed. Unless of course he had further inqueries.

Lil did the right thing by closing it because members were most certainly acting hostile. Unfortuneately I don't feel it was by Mr. Evil, who was accused of duplicate posting, trolling, and bashing...

BackFire
Agreed.

Linkalicious
how bout that damn weather today in So Cal?

Jesus, my nuts were stuck to the side of my leg all damn day. Stupid humidity...

Royal Knight
wowno expression

BackFire
How do you think I feel? I'm fat and hairy.

bardock
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.