What happened to the best years of my life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
so there's this girl i like and i thought she liked me. So i asked her to go out, and she said she's not ready. Well not 5 minutes ago, I see her kissing some guy. ****, i hate my ****ing life.

Now my hand hurts from punching things, my leg throbs since i hurt it, i have nothing to take my mind off of it, i'm just listening to Elliott Smith and trying to restrain myself from going to her dorm and yelling at her.

vaya_the_elf
Well maybe you can get another girl

V@LL3jOk!D707
your life shouldnt revolve around her.

Unholy_Cheese
ofcoarse

ElectricBugaloo
it's just the fact that she wouldn't even trust me enoguh to tell me--we've been friends for five years and she can't ****ing tell me this? What kind of BS is that?

GODDAMNIT my leg hurts

Nazgulinthedark
the best ...11 months of my life was wasted on kmc....erm smile....well, 5 months was quite happy and memorible erm

Mr. Bacon
i'd have to agree my 9 months here was split betweeen kick ass and crappy

Darth Revan
Same here... on the one hand, I've screwed up on at least one big test at school because I was on KMC and failed to study for it... But on the other hand, I've had a lot of fun and met a lot of people...

ElectricBugaloo
oh man, i've failed so many classes because of internet messageboards. mostly ATNW

KidRock
It happens to the best of us wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.