i just noticed this - hmmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow link
there is a group of child actors that they use 3 times - once in every lotr movie, first in fotk when bilbo is telling the story at his party and he says "poof!!! turned them all into stone and all the kids react when he builds up the story

then in tt in helms deep when the soldeirs are outside and the rest of the people are inside and the mothers and stuff are holding there children and looking scared coz they can here the orcs fighting there way through and getting closer yeah those kids again

then in rotk when faramir makes a return assalt on ossgiliath coz of thsat whole thing with pleaziong his father (boooh) and him and his soldiers r coming out and winding their way down gondor, and people are throwing plants onto the ground in front of them, yeah the mothers again are holding children except now there clean and polished and its the same guys (i think)

they have red rosy cheeks and are realli cute and appear

- as hobbit children

- dirty rohan children

- and clean shiny gondorian children

just a thought

Exa
Yeah, and two of them are PJs kids wink

The old woman from this Helmsdeep-scene also appears in RoTK smile

*Georgina_A*
aww!! thats cool wink

pip-foot
yay. Pj's kids are really cute, and they are in al three films smile

Exa
You mean these kids in FoTR? theyre all so ute...

orlandoOYEA
I KNOW! They are adorable, i lve when Bilbo is telling them the story about the trolls and that little girls face is all like "woa". SO CUTE

Discos
wern't they also listening to Bilbos story at his birthday?

also, this thread was up a whole ago (sorry to spoil your moment),

Exa
I love them in TT... they have to cute eyes........

Thorondor
yes i was curious about that...like wondering why that little girl from Helm's Deep was at Minas Tirith stick out tongue maybe she is one of the Vala watching over things smile

lol j/k

sauron
yeah PJs kids yes

hes quite proud of them...hgence the name

cute hobbit children

cute rohan children

cute gondor children

yes lol very modes man lol.....he loves the fruit of his overactive loins so much...what a father *sniff* yes

muse5
i think that i saw them more than once in rotk, in gondor and back in the shire, was that mentioned above? oops my bad, i had a huge test early this morning and that fried my brain

Exa
what a father indeed.. . lol he said he'd put his oscar next to his kids' beds smile

sauron
lol i saw good drawing today

PJ was shouting at the hobbits saying 'I WONDERed WHERE THEY HAD GONE!'

and its got the hobbits in bed with the oscars but the oscars have wigs on lol.....right size too lol

well i thought it was funny

Exa
btw theyre called "cute rohan refugeee children" stick out tongue

LOL big grin also saw a drawing of pjs oscars today... but without his kids lol

sauron
stick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tonguestick out tongue PJ IS a hobbit

Discos
got the pic on you sauron or was it not on the net?

Smodden
yes pj IS a hobbit....

Thorondor
PJ is Farmer Maggot :P

Schizo Freak
billy and katie if anyone wanted to know their names. orlando talks about them in the commentary of FOTR extended

Kitoky
PJ's Farmer Maggot laughing

Bar-en-Danwedh
if had children THAT adoreable, I'd put them in everything I did aswell!!!

shadow link
indeed

and that does pose the question, y r the rohan people dirty and gondor clean - just coz they hang around horses, they looked like a bunch of drunks off the street in helms deep (or does it describe them that way in the books)

Bar-en-Danwedh
well rohan is like scotland, and we all know dirty scots are!

(just kidding, don't kick my eirse!!!)

anaritearbina
I think they make the best hobbit children

Thorondor
mad

lol j/k i no you're just messing smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.