Rasputin was badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

<<Solo>>
http://www.groovecave.com/boneym/related/images/rasputin.jpg

Discuss.

JKozzy
Anastasia was a good movie happy

Nazgulinthedark
hes cute happy like a puppy dog almost

Linkalicious
you know that guy had to have drank a bottle of vodka a day. yes

<<Solo>>
Lol I forgot he was the "bad guy on that".

<<Solo>>
That guy was one crazy genuis.

Smiling_Sadly
hehe, he was a awesome as hell!!!!!!!!

LordKerrigor
i dunno if he was awesome if you look up russian history he was advisor to the queen and knew about the princes medical condition but kept quiet so that he could pretty much control the royal family by being the only one who could possibly be of much use with there son

lil bitchiness
Well, he used the fact that he was a priest in Nicholas's absence to control the queen and get his friends who had no expreience or skil, high up in the government..which in the end got him killed droolio

He was clever, somewhat. stick out tongue

Smiling_Sadly
well i deffinatly a gree with u lil B.

lil bitchiness
Nope, not quite. Everyone knew about Alex's illness, Rasputin however claimed to the queen that he has cured him of it.

LordKerrigor
whoops lol im not really as versed in russian history as i should be and the royal family wasnt all killed off smile

Smiling_Sadly
hmmmm, interesting!

lil bitchiness
Hmm...apperantly someone survived shifty

Im not sure about that bit either embarrasment

LordKerrigor
hahaha course someone survived but it dosent matter now since russia is a communist country

<<Solo>>
What was great was that he said he can cure cancer by sleeping with people. Which ended up working.

lil bitchiness
laugh1 got to give him some credit for the immagination!

Korri
i love you sad

Arachnoidfreak
Raspution was the shit. He had to be poisoned, stabbed, shot and drowned for him to die. Wow. Sweet!

Agent Elrond
it took a lot to kill him, the Mad Monk

sonofasaiyan
He's like the Nemesis from RE3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.