Three Day Hangover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
O it was horrible On friday i drank 3/4 of a bottle of vodak in 7 minutes and then went to a home football game and was drunk the whole game and woke up and went to work the next day with a big headache then i felt really good after that so i was like oo yea. then i went to a party with my girlfriend his folks and her 5 borthers and 1 sister i ate 3 huge burgers then drank 5 cups of smirnoff with 3 coronas. three all of that up in like ten minutes but didnt get drunk and also had a hangover the next day.

and monday i got headachs when i was lifting so i was still getting a slight hangover headache it sucked and i just got another headache for no reason right now so i am going to lay off for like 3 weeks or so. but i did have a kick ass week end dont get me wrong.

because in the words of homer simpson. alchiol the solution to and reason for all of lifes problems.

Sun Ce
whoa, u have an active life laughing out loud

bardock
sounds fun

SeptemberRain
mine turn to tell a story of drinking an hangovers.
I was at afrat party two weeks ago. I drank a 5th of Jack Daniles in 30 minutes. and then i didnt remeber anything after that. BUt my friends told me that i had 10 more beers after the5th. I remeber waking up on a hospital bed. Apparantly cops came to the frat and saw me laying on the ground and called the ambulance. So after i went back to my college later that morning i went to bed, but when i woke up i was still drunk. I had a hangover for 3 days also. But i drank abunch of liquid, like water and gatorade to feel better quicker. But what i was told of that night, i had a fun time, I got a bunch of girl's numbers. GOOD TIMES

DeNiro
damn thats ****ing crazy dude. i heard about a few guys drinking so much they woke up drunk.

SeptemberRain
yeah, it was insane.
It would have been better if i remebered it tho

DeNiro
haha i forgot a few things i did on friday alot of shit i did my friends told me about today when we were lifting weights and i just started cracking up cause i fell out of my chair i guess at this fast food place and i laughed for like 10 minutes start and i dont even remeber doing that laughing out loud

SeptemberRain
laughing out loud

Mighty Yoda
bet the head hurts

shellie
Gatorade thumb up happy

Mighty Yoda
i tried some of that while i was in new york. I had the fruit punch one. Very nice it was.

shellie
i dont like that one . i stay with the tropical flavors .

Gatorade is the best thing for a hangover , and lots of it too.

Mighty Yoda
i still have the bottles at home

Linkalicious
Mexican Food cures all hang overs.

Why do you think you get all tired after you eat a bunch of it?

gorillamanx
i want some mexican fooooooood

SeptemberRain
thanks Shellie, it does help big grin

~Angel~
wow blink

I have an Idea! don't get drunk, then you won't have a problembig grin

SeptemberRain
i dont like that idea

~Angel~
blink oh... cry

SeptemberRain
stick out tongue I like to drink, but i hope i dont drink myself to the hospital again

~Angel~
no my friend had to go to the hospital on her 21st b-day for alcohol poisoning. She couldn't even wait, i guess...

SeptemberRain
well, im underage.

shellie
me too , and me too

Korri
jesus messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.