liberals really suck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetspike
come in here and express your hate of the libs

RaventheOnly
flamethrowingsmiley

Linkalicious
Bush Rules!

Mr Zero
How about I express my hatred of lousy english - its a HEADING, you might want to put in a little effort?

~Angel~
blink Yeah... What RTO said... no expression

BackFire
Go listen to Fat Limbaugh.

Tptmanno1
Stupidity like that doesn't even deserve a responce

BadKitty
yuck! I wake up to that loud mouth everyday...no wonder I'm crabby mad

BackFire
That guy is so fat and ugly, he looks like a pimple on my ass.

BadKitty
eek! ha if you think he looks that bad I can only imagine what you think he sounds like laughing out loud

I set my clock to him so I'll get out of bed and shut that crap off....works like a charm

BackFire
Ugh, he sounds like he has a hotdog lodged down his throat, which may not be to far from the truth, considering how morbidly obese he is.

RaventheOnly
blink o.k. so i get he's fat.... and what else?

BackFire
He's obnoxious and annoying to listen to. No one will induce a headache faster then this douche.

BadKitty
it's like listening to nails on a chalk broad and he just goes on and on and has no idea what a retard he is

RaventheOnly
he is a good speaker last time i checked... and he does his homework... but that was like 4 years ago last time i heard him blink

BackFire
Yeah, he also got addicted to pain killers, or something to that extent. If by good speaker you mean a one sided dumbass, then yes, he is.

BadKitty
I think if he could sleep with bush he would....no pun intened stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
blink i mean as in few can stand up to him and that is why there are few Demo radio programs to challenge him messed

BackFire
Heh, because no other good speakers want to bother standing up to him, just give him more publicity. And they don't care enough about him to waste their time with that hack.

It would be funny to see Tom Leykis have a debate with him. Leykis would rip him a new one.

RaventheOnly
I never heard of Leykis blink

But i saw this one public access debate with this Southern conservative Nazi basically laughing out loud he wouldn't let the people he called on his show speak..... messed they would basically stand there and be bashed to death messed

BackFire
Ah, Leykis is great, he is the best debater I've heard on the radio, he never loses. I have full confidence he could easily stand toe to toe with Limbaugh. He doesn't get his info from www.republican.com, he actually thinks for himself and makes good points regularly.

RaventheOnly
Hmmm i should look into him big grin i like debates big grin i used to be on the acedemic decathelon before i caught the flu messed sad

BackFire
http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

His website

RaventheOnly
he reminds me of someone i can't put my finger on as i read his bio ...... hmmm....

Tex
No he's not.
He's lost like 200 lbs.
He's really thin now.

Not only that but he's a crack head!

Skinny!
dance

But yeah, liberals suck.
We dont like to oppress people with our prejudiced religious theology.
And our lives dont revolve around a 2000 year old fairy tale.
Man we suck! yes

KidRock
DAMN HIPPY LIBERAL DOUCHES

As the famous picture goes..

"You shut the f*ck up..we will defend america! damn liberals"

BackFire
He'll always be a fat ugly douche in my eyes.

BadKitty
I had to go and look for proof of this and I seen a pic of rush with minus maybe one goiter but it no way was 200 pound one yikes!

Tex
Against who? Uday and Qusay!? laughing out loud

You've just put us in more danger.

America needs to defend itself against conservative wackos! wacko
Stick to NASCAR, not politics! stick out tongue

Badkitty has a crush on Rush! stick out tongue

laughing out loud

BadKitty
only because he looks like Dr. Zaius love

ElectricBugaloo
my favorite thing about Limbaugh is how he went off after Jerry Garcia died, calling him a druggy, and basically saying the world was better off without him

then he was addicted to drugs too.

a hypocrite conservative? my world was shaken to it's foundations

ElectricBugaloo
...by pulling political strings to get into the AIr National Guard flying a plane that is outdated and will never see combat

Linkalicious
Leykis would never bother wasting his valuable time debating with Rush Limbaugh.

Leykis does the males of this world a favor, by teaching young men how to score with beautiful women by treating them poorly, taking them on cheap dates, and basically finding the quickest way into a woman's pants.

Oh, and Flash Friday isn't too shabby...especially on the 405 freeway. cool

BackFire
Yeah, I like Leykis' show, but it gets very repetitive after a while....

I really enjoy Frosty Hiedy and Frank before him, they're show's great.

Linkalicious
i love the Triplets....They have a nice blend of "fat dorky guy" "cool pot smoker guy" "and blonde with fake breasts"

Most of the time I can't listen to Leykis for more than 20 minutes, because i can't stand the idiots that always call in and try to prove him wrong. They can't win, i sometimes wish they just wouldn't even try. but that defeats the purpose of the show.

I never get tired of listening to him put down women....especially when girls tell them how much they weigh and he instantly calls them "homely"

JediHDM
I don't hate Liberals...i just can't stand their ideas. To me, hippies and liberals have ideas that are crazy.

Agent Elrond
how about I express my hatred of you for making a stupid thread

Korri
lmao!! meh let them believe whatever they want to smile

BackFire
Haha, yeah. I agree, the people who call into the show are what ruin it for me as well. I'd be much more satisfied if he just talked for 5 hours.

It is always interesting on the rare occasion when someone who is actually intelegent calls to disagree with him, and they have a good, solid debate. Sadly, this is rare.

Also, yeah, I love when he puts down the women. It's classic.

bardock
James Carville would kill him

eezy45
laughing you're not serious are you no expression

well he rules the USA... but what else

eezy45
btw, politics are forbidden banan2

WindDancer
If I had to chose between Al Franken and Rush Limbaugh.........I much rather go dump a big pile of BS at the toilet. They both suck equally.

BackFire
At least Al Franken is funny and witty.

bardock
and use facts from time to time

WindDancer
Yeah, but he still sucks with those square prescription glases.

bardock
yeah but he aint a wuss. there was a dude yellin at him at a book singing or somthing and he took him down wrestling style. my idol, take no crap Al

WindDancer
Did you ever consider he prolly PAYED the guy to pull that stunt? Take a crap Al....yeah, I like that.

Tptmanno1
But funny
Jon Steward is good too.

bardock
no there a alot on the right who go to places just to disrupt. *cough jetspike cough*

Tptmanno1
no I missed the other stuff that was to BF's al franken comment.

Linkalicious
Yup...completely serious. He'll be our president til 2008....just watch. wink

The True Fear
spell would have loved this thread

jerlark386
Originally posted by The True Fear
spell would have loved this thread

You know, I think he would.

If only he was here right now wink ,I'm sure he'd have a few things to say about it.

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.