Will everyone quit leaving.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leatherface12
I know Im going to grt yelled at by some people for this thread but this is rediculous. Over 8 people have left in 2 days. And one of them being one of my best freinds on this board White Lady. Please stop leaving evryone. And Im not telling you what to do or anything but please dont leave.

Mr. Bacon
WHite LAdy left!!!???!!

leatherface12
Yes. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/sad/icon9.gif

Mr. Bacon
that sucks if she really did,...so many of these threads have been jokes

leatherface12
White Lady tells the truth. I dont think she was joking. http://mindscraps.com/s/contrib/lynx/bluesad.gif

Mr. Bacon
me neither

leatherface12
But I hope she comes back soon.

saucybird007
Im back! big grin laughing out loud

leatherface12
Well thats good. laughing

JKozzy
You've been registered for one day, buddy. Not too much authority around here, you have. erm

yerssot
can someone make a list of who left exactly? than when I want I can go read it and see if I actually know someone laughing out loud

Sigillum_Diaboli
HAHA ... i have been registered 3 months ... does that have some type of authority roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
If you are not going to quit leaving, then at least just leave and stop all the efin fussin.

death eater
the only people i know that left is:

Stinkfist
Aqua

i guess thats all.....

Linkalicious
I think all you junkies need to relax...

They come back....they ALWAYS come back. Lance came back for his birthday...and i'm sure he'll be back soon enough. And Irene....don't get me started on her. Guarenteed she'll be back, and White Lady too. The will of KMC members is weak, it will be broken in time. Just like a crack fiend

§pearhead
Hey, Leatherface, you have been here for two kruffing days. How the hell can you say WL was your best buddy? She was probably just the first person who talked to you--or, more, specifically, the person who made you your sig and avvy, which is probably why you "miss" her. In no way do you have any rights to tell people not to leave.

Shoukan
Guess what there is a life outside these threadseek!

I found it yesterdaybig grin

KMC doesn't have me in its grasp--where I spend 12 hours a day on the boardseek!

Everyone that is leaving must want a life...They might come back to visit KMC...Who knows we will have to wait and seethumb up

yerssot
nothing bad than wink

leatherface12
PLASE everyone read my post. I said Im not telling you what to do. Gosh. http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/3dlil/uh.gif

yerssot
well, from the list posted here by death eater, only 2 and not 8 left

ash007
haa what the fcuk most people come back anyway or they stay on invisable mode

leatherface12
Oh Im sorry I didnt realize that.

Dogbert
What the f**k? Not even close... You have not even been here for 2 full days, how would you know if "over 8 people left"...

leatherface12
I just said that I didnt realize people faked leaving. And I was looking at all the Im leaving threads. Does that clear everything up.

burlyman
All this leaving stuff makes me want to leave sad

yerssot
bbye burly stick out tongue

burlyman
miss you too wink

yerssot
of course you will, now off you go evil face wink

burlyman
i'm only leaving the Comic Book Movies Discussion Forum though, its just not the same anymore sad

Linkalicious
yeah what happened to daywalker...he was so cool...

yerssot
who left there? stick out tongue

Linkalicious
he may still be there...but i just dont see nearly as many posts with all his cool pics.

burlyman
im not entirely sure there was anyone there to begin with blink

yerssot
well, you were perhaps, but you're leaving that place

burlyman
yeah it wa s just me talking to myself, so i got fed up and created a load of socks with hilarious names like "burlyman2", but it's just not the same anymore cry the socks are getting smelly

yerssot
you never washed them??

burlyman
nah, I just crammed the draw full of them
thats why I'm leaving there, too many

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.