immortal technique-the silenced revolution (unreleased)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF D00m
New unreleased Immortal album! Enjoy.

00-immortal_technique-the_silenced_revolution_(unreleased)-2004
01-immortal_technique-april_freestyle-str8.mp3
02-immortal_technique-belly_of_the_beast-str8.mp3
03-immortal_technique-black_out_special-str8.mp3
04-immortal_technique-caught_in_a_hustle-str8.mp3
05-immortal_technique-hip_hop_speach-str8.mp3
06-immortal_technique-hok_remix_ft._breez_evaflowin-str8.mp3
07-immortal_technique-underground_railroad_freestyle-str8.mp3
08-immortal_technique-razor_death_blade_stick-str8.mp3
09-immortal_technique-the_rebel-str8.mp3
10-immortal_technique-the_other_white_meat_ft._soul_purpose-str8.mp3
11-immortal_technique-in_the_club_freestyle-str8.mp3
12-immortal_technique-brooklyn_academy_ft._metaphor-str8.mp3
13-immortal_technique-keepin_it_raw_ft._c-rayz_walz-str8.mp3
14-immortal_technique-fight_until_the_end_ft._sabac-str8.mp3
15-immortal_technique-audio_technician_ft._l.i.f.e._long-str8.mp3
16-immortal_technique-bangers_freestyle-str8.mp3
17-immortal_techinque-battle_vs._flow-str8.mp3
18-immortal_technique-battle_vs._postaboy-str8.mp3
19-immortal_technique-battle_vs._c-rayz_walz-str8.mp3
20-immortal_technique-dance_with_the_devil_(instrumental)-str8.mp3

http://s3.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=EC996968CC450D201F07B8636E0D0AA3

Bad Boy
Pirate!

MF D00m
Are you making fun of my peg leg, or my parrot?

koolruningz
laughing out loud

Bad Boy
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Darth Revan
Good find, Doom! dj

MF D00m
Thanks Revan big grin I'll try and post songs and/or albums I think you guys will like from time to time. Just so you guys will have some good hip-hop to listen to when you want.

koolruningz
Sweet man, thanks.

yo MF could you post Revolutionary Volume 1 by any chance? I would be awesome if i didn't have to buy it, i really want it though.

MF D00m
Sure bud. I have over 1,000 CD's so I have to sift through a lot, but when I find it I'll rip it and put it up.

thanks yo, oh and i'd just like to apologize for being an as$ the first time we butted heads ...it was in one of the rap debate threads, i still stand by my opinions, but i think i made it too personal and i apologize for that.
And i must say you and hockey really have opened up some new artists for me (and well the rest of KMC too) for us to all enjoy. I still have a lot of artists to check out, and i know i'm not gonna like everything, but man i was missing a lot of stuff before i heard about all these artists and they're definetly changing the way i see things...not to say i don't listen to some mainstream still, but i definetly have different views on mainstream and underground hip-hop now. Anyway later

koolruningz
You're a legend. smokin'

<<Solo>>
Already downloaded it.

MF D00m
It's cool, bro. I too, took it personal at the time, but the past is the past. You seem like a really cool guy, so I dropped it. Glad to see you dropped it as well. It's always cool to make friends out of old enemies, hehe.
I'm glad you appreciate what Hockey and I have contributed. I know you're not gonna like everything, but it's always worth the try. Can you imagine not ever hearing Immortal? I'm happy you got to find an artist you really like in the genre. Especially a great one like Immortal.

MF D00m
It's been out for months on SLSK, but most people here don't go there or just wouldn't look for it. Just trying to give KMC members some new stuff to listen to.

<<Solo>>
hey what's your name on Slsk?

MF D00m
Give me your name so I can add you. My files are only available to people on my user list, so I'll add you and send you a PM so you can browse my files.

<<Solo>>
;;;;

sulman
can u upload again or give me an other link where i can download from plz????

Darth Revan
I like the In The Club Freestyle laughing

sulman
can u send it to me threw msn? plz

Darth Revan
Sorry mate, don't have MSN erm

Deathblow
you should have it schmoll

Tptmanno1
Yea, or AIM or somethign!

Darth Revan
I'm such a wannabe techie cry

sulman
any1 has the album can u send it from msn plz. my adress it [email protected] i've got albumz aswell if u want to trade

Monstre69
Hi everyone, i didn't know that there was an unreleased LP of IT. I am a big fan of him. I would have liked to buy it in order to support IT but it's impossible.
Could someone send it to me please?

Thx a lot.

perfekted
Is someone kind enough to send me this album, either through aim or email or ftp please? thanks!

Demooni
*thought it was Immortal* erm

hh?
no expression well you thought wrong

but still check out Immortal Technique. great mc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.