Elektra vs. Catwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Linkalicious
Saw these two team up in a Marvel vs. DC crossover, so I was just wondering who do you think would win this one...

DarkCrawler
Elektra...

Mane
yeah Elektra would and did win. i have that crossover. Elektra is MUCH more cold-blooded and skilled than Catwoman

Linkalicious
yah i have #2 and 3 in the mail to me...i just saw where they were standing next to eachother in #4, and thought it'd be different than a Catwoman vs. Blackcat thread.

Has anyone done Batman vs. Captain America yet?

Mane
in the corssover they did, and they had a Bats vs Cap thread somewhere. no one won in the X-over, but if the fight had gone on it looked like they would have written Batman to win which i disagree with.

Paola
Elektra

Nathaniel Grey
They should fight it out in a vat of Jello Pudding. Of course scantily clad in whatever wear they prefer. Then we'd ALL win. wink

Paola
laughing

Mane
they need to pull an Old School and wrestle in a vat of K-Y warming liquid...

droolio

Nathaniel Grey
K-Y is all good but then they wouldn't be able to EAT it off of one another afterwards. Think ahead my friend, think ahead. Anyway I can't choose. They're just both so hot my mind isn't concentrating on the battle -- just their OTHER features. shifty

Elektra_lover
elektra would win

Arachnoidfreak
Electra would kick her ass, but I agree with Nathaniel Grey on this one.

sonofasaiyan
Who's sexierlove ???? HUH??!? HUH??!

G-Judge333
*Judge bumb*

LORDSIDIOUS01
No contest Elektra

psy_blade
In the scale of low, medium, low-high, medium-high, high-high martial arts skill, Catwoman is in the low-highclass while Elektra is in the high-high class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.