OMG! I finally did it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Polly
I FINALLY GOT MY TATTOO! OH YEA! Happy Dance I can't find the picture that I took of it on the computer, but if I do I'll post it for you guys! it's saweet! I'm so excited about it! happy

Mr Zero
ink

Chelsea23
OMG WHOA no expression

i'm going to get a tattoo sometime smile

eezy45
erm

congrats

Mystifier
Aww cool! What did you get done and where abouts?

rapmastad
yeah where did you get it *gets hopes up*

and congradulations!

RagingSilent
schweetthumb up

what does the tattoo look like?smile

Polly
I got it on my back, and it has a clover in the middle of it and them it has black things like going off of it, they are a little hard to explain, but I like a lot smile

I was just so excited because I thought actually that I would chicken out of it but I made myself do it and I did it and I'm happy now happy

RagingSilent
sounds awesomethumb up

my friend was going to get a tattoo, but she did chicken out....
I think now she wants a lip ring...she better go through with it...lol

Polly
FOUND IT!!!!

This is a pretty crappy picture becuase it was taken the day that I got it and the clover is not supposed to be red.. that's just blood. Icky I know, but yeah.. Here it is smile

RagingSilent
eek!.....that's schweeeet as....good choicethumb up

Polly
thank you! my family is really irish so i thought it would be kinda cool to have a clover.. there was originally a flower there but the guy re-did it and added the clover instead

Elektra_lover
Thats awsome

RagingSilent
happy thas s'ok....

yes good idea...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.