Personality test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Be@st
This is new spark.com's test. here's a link

and here are my results
ARTIST
(Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler )
Like just 4% of the population you are an ARTIST (DIAF)--creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often--especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

Storm
DREAMER
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF) - reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.

Fire
I can't open the link

Fire
got a way to open it

POLITICIAN
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 5% of the population you are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)--forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. You are strong-willed and extroverted, so you enjoy interacting with other people. You aggressively pursue your goals.

Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life.

Whatever. You *are* manipulative. Whether you use your power for "good" or "bad", it's up to you. If you're confused what good or bad means, ask a HEALER. Like EXPERIMENTERS, you have a propensity for cheating.

Fire
I can identify myself with some parts of it but not all

$¥®€Ñ
GURU
(Submissive Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 12% of the population you are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that's what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven't smoked. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.

Yeeaahhh maaann.......... smoke

$¥®€Ñ
I know I don't really know you very well, but the forceful part and the bit about coming up with new arguments, yeah, that's you. You use your wit and not your charm to get your point across, and sometimes this makes you seem sarcastic and arrogant, when you're actually ok.......

Fire
Actualy Syren I am only Forceful IRL when I absolutely need to be.
and why use charm when you have non?

Dexx
ACCOUNTANT
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Dexx
Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:

Fire
yea dexxy that sounds like ya

ya know we luvz ya

$¥®€Ñ
HOLD UP, Hold Up, hold up............

Now THAT, was charming........... wink

Fire
I am very charming IRL

mook
ACCOUNTANT

Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT (SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable. While being called an accountant isn't really that cool, neither are you. You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you really do love you.

Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.

Twin B!tch 1
EXPERIMENTER
(Dominant Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 4% of the population you are an EXPERIMENTER (DIAT). Although you're slightly shy (admit it!), you love control. When a problem comes in your way, you stomp on it swiftly and decisively. You are bothered easily by failure in others and failure in yourself. You don't like people that you don't think are intelligent. Rather than arguing with them, however, you would just as soon ignore them altogether.

In relationships, you have a strong heart. And because you're introverted, people take you as someone they can trust. But the fact is that in addition to solving problems, you like to create them. So there's a decent chance that you'll cheat on a loved one. If you do, you'll likely get away with it.

You're a good person at heart, but then again, who isn't?

I think that is mainly true big grin

Bad Boy
Cool, I'm a JUDGE

Fire
I think I'm somewhere between the experimenter and the politician

Twin B!tch 2
JUDGE
(Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

Vampiree
Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a ***** a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

MasterWizard
Here's what I got.

ACCOUNTANT

There are basically two kinds of accountants, and you most likely fit into one of the two categories:
male

female
Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat or steal. (Some real-life accountants do, however, they are probably Judges (DICT)). You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family

Vegeta
Accountant
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker)

Like just 7% of the population you are an ACCOUNTANT(SICT)--reserved, meticulous, and dependable.While being called and accountant isn't really cool(damn right), neither are you.You aren't exactly the life of the party, but you do have fun, and the people close to you do love you.

Seriously: accountants are good at whatever they do. They can always be trusted, especially by their friends. They almost never cheat(only on video games wink ) or steal.You probably have a wonderful relationship with your family.

That's mostly true..

Dexx
awh..so many accountants.
don't fully agree with what came up i mine....some are accurate

Ushgarak
"MENTOR
(Submissive Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

Michael Terry
Like just 6% of the population you are a MENTOR (SEAT). Some would call you the most powerful and influential of all people. Those people are wrong.

The reality is that you DON'T really WANT to impose personal views or beliefs on others. Yet you are extroverted and intelligent, and you like to get involved. So you help others with the pursuit of knowledge.

You're the reason that people say "teachers are also students." You are as much a learner as a master, and this satisfies you.

You won't die a lonely death, but towards the end you'll grow introspective, wondering if your life meant anything. This will last for decades, and you'll die after your spouse."

Meh, ok...

Dexx
kind of fits, eh?

*note to self* so he's not powerful and influential, got it.

LegolasIsMyMan
HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET
(Submissive Introvert Concrete Feeler )

Beka
Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

silver_tears
HEALER
(Submissive Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 9% of the population you are a HEALER (SECF)-- caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

Suffering in the world really pisses you off.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you. If you're a guy, don't even think about it. Most pedophiles are HEALERS.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.

awwwwwww I'm cute and awkward embarrasment

lil bitchiness
MASTERMIND

(Submissive Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

=============================================

This is sooooooooo funny, because i just created a dictatorship thread laughing out loud

http://test3.thespark.com/person/pics/siat.gif
Milla

AliasNeo15
its pretty close-

Like just 12% of the population you are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that's what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven't smoked. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.

Barf Heaven

Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you. cool

Piggle Humsy

Piggle
Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in her heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

This is quite scarily true.

Piggle one eye
x x x x

badkittykitty
JUDGE
(Dominant Introvert Concrete Thinker )

chrissy
Like just 3% of the population you are a JUDGE (DICT). Your affinity for facts and analytical approach to life help you some complex problems and make tough decisions that others cannot. But don't think you don't act like a ***** a lot of the time. You jump into arguments and hold grudges like crazy. Try jumping into the sack and holding buttocks, instead. You could probably use some love.

While some may see you as a bit overbearing and arrogant, your friends know that you are a trustworthy person with depth and a strong sense of righteousness. Although you are introverted and somewhat reserved, you have a forceful personality that your friends appreciate and your enemies fear. God help them. God help all of us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

this part is sooo true!!

Myth
Like just 4% of the population you are an ACTIVIST (Dominant Extroverted Concrete Feeler)-- motivated and righteous, you feel the need to change this harsh, horrible world we live in. The world would be your oyster, if you weren't 27% likely to be vegetarian. Anyway, you are forceful and outgoing, so you enjoy interacting with other people and are willing to aggressively pursue your goals. If you are male, you are probably thin and lanky, just because that's what activists look like. If you are female, you probably wear thick-rimmed glasses and tight clothes *or* some kind of hippie outfit. Also, sometimes you have trouble with orgasms, since you have trouble losing control.

In more general terms, you are driven much more by emotion than logic. But because of your ideals, you are more interested in real-world results than abstract conclusions.

Advice from us: Make sure you listen to your opposition. Don't hasten to attack different ideologies. This will also help your relationship with your friends.

Myth
NOOO! I didn't read this till after I copied/pasted. Damn, some of it is true but it makes me sound like a damn hippie. I HATE HIPPIES!

citadel
ARTIST
(Dominant Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 4% of the population you are an ARTIST (DIAF)--creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often--especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.

eleveninches
DREAMER
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Michael Dodsworth
Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.

Barf Heaven
Woot!! I've found my soulmate!!! Happy Dance stick out tongue

Be@st
WHEEE an artist. I was already afraid that I'll be the only one.

Storm
Woot! Another dreamer big grin

Baylin
PROBER
(Dominant Introvert Concrete Feeler )

Alex Shortland
Like just 3% of the population you are a PROBER (DICF)--curious, passionate, driven, and probing. You're the kind of person who can't leave well enough alone. You have a very strong personality and a sense of adventure. And you'd rather go out and experience things for yourself than take someone else's word for it. Some people probably think you're a maniac.

People have a hard time believing you're an intelligent person. Perhaps there's a reason for this? Time will tell.

Well so far I'm the only prober - so watch out I might probe you.... evil face

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
POLITICIAN
(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 5% of the population you are a POLITICIAN (DEAT)--forceful, outgoing, and forward-looking. You are strong-willed and extroverted, so you enjoy interacting with other people. You aggressively pursue your goals.

Your creative style of thinking allows you to come up with unusual arguments and original ideas that appeal to others, but behind it all is an analytical mind that never forgets the bottom line. While some might see you as manipulative, your close friends know you are a talented person who deserves the best in life.

Whatever. You *are* manipulative. Whether you use your power for "good" or "bad", it's up to you. If you're confused what good or bad means, ask a HEALER. Like EXPERIMENTERS, you have a propensity for cheating.

Julie
MASTERMIND
(Submissive Introvert Abstract Thinker )
Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

Julie
I think they did a fairly accurate job of that.....

Baylin
Its funny my personality is in only 3% of the population which is strange because my blood group is in only 3% of the population as well....

Corran
I'm a Judge, I'm Judge Dredd, 'I am the Law'

ilvorlandobloom
i'm a dreamer...

eleveninches
/\ me 2

pipschick

Melanie Like just 10% of the population you are a HELPER WHO FINDS MISSING CHILDREN OVER THE INTERNET (SICF). You are very tentative in the world and introverted with people--which means you are the shy and silent type. Hence the Internet. But behind your reserved exterior lies a dedicated person with a passion for the concrete truth who wants to, in his heart of hearts, help find missing children. God bless you.

I Do love children, so this would be an ideal job for me. smile

Freddy Fan
BUSINESSMAN
(Dominant Extrovert Concrete Thinker )
Like just 3% of the population you are a BUSINESSMAN (DECT). Hide the children and protect the bunnies, basically. In ancient times you would be a deadly barbarian. These days, you're perfect for Wall Street. You prefer concrete thinking to a more creative style, and your direct modes of thought and action help you succeed in whatever you may try to accomplish.

Your forceful and outgoing personality can make you seem like a hothead, but because your mind ultimately rules your heart you rarely let your emotions get in the way of your goals. By the way, think of Genghis Kahn buying seven million pork bellies on the trading market, and then eating half of them, and you have yourself. Good luck.

BTW i fall into the rarest categorey in the test, that is soooo cool.

scotttyo

www.freewebs.com

Pallas Athene
Cool. I'm considered an activist! I wonder what my friends would be considered..........

*Georgina_A*
I'm a Mastermind... erm

sexybeast99
I REALLY DONT LIKE THIS TEST!!! lets just say my awnsers werent 2 great mad

Baylin
So I'm still the only prober! cool

§pearhead
Sweet, I'm an artist dude big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.