Daredevil: The movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I bought it when it came out and never finished watching it till a couple weeks ago and loved it except for the far shots of Daredevil being dexterous. I think they slouch on moves just calling it action shots and being satisfied with that.
Now. I never was much for bad guys who don't have cool powers, only abilities, like some of spider-mans foes, the scorpion or whoever. So initially i wasn't big on Bullseye. I don't think i ever would have appreciated his ability in comics unless i had seen him done in the movie.
I'm really looking forward to a Daredevil 2. Any word?! raver

Mr Zero
Never Going To Happen.

Mane
i didnt like Daredevil.

Linkalicious
I think it was the worst of the Marvel movies that I've seen so far. Though I haven't seen Punisher and I hear it's quite bad.

Afleck wasn't a bad Murdoc, Collin was a great Bullseye, Michael Clark Duncan.....was just about the worst excuse for Kingpin I could ever imagine.

The story was bad, the diaglog was horrible, and the fight scenes were FARRRR from stellar.

I gave this movie like a 3 out of 10

Mr Zero
We are all hot for Electra tho - right?

Linkalicious
Christ she's a hottie......

Elektra_lover
Jenn IS Elektra

ScarletSpider
Well, of course.

The movie had some enjoyable moments, but it was far from another Spider-Man. I wouldn't mind seeing another one, but from the bits of news we get, it seems like Affleck is being a little wussy punk ***** about it.

DarkCrawler
No...no, she isn't. no

Maelstrom
No i wouldn't rate it high on the star scale but i think Ben has the body for Daredevil and the hair. He should have been more of a hardass then but they made it all lovey.

Mane
regardless if Jen played a good Elektra, she sill causes explosions in the pants of many males across the country.

crazy
The Punisher is one of my favorite movies, god it was great, people just don't like it because there is too much action I guess but so what. Sorry but I have to stick up for the Punisher movie wherever I see it being wronged.

pr1983
yes jen is a hottie, the movie itself wasnt bad, but affleck was terrible, farrell was pretty good and am still undecided on michael clark duncan.

havent seen the punisher but dd is probably the worst marvel movie so far

ragesRemorse
Rake out elektra, improve the writing just a bit and cut out some of the fantastical scenes. Elektra would have been cool, if the acting wasnt to blatant, and the writing was more subtle. I think duncan did what he was paid to do, i dont think he should have been hired, but then again who else is going to have the presence of Kngpin? Is it just me, or did kingpin seem to be a pussy in this movie. Ferrel was ok,his acting was a bit over the top, but it is an over the top character. Affleck actually surprised me. I dont think this guy has any kind of talent, but i think he pulled off daredevils character with a subtle persistance. Other than all that, Daredevil was a decent flick.

ScarletSpider
I loved the Punisher, because I sat down to watch it with a 70's beat-'em-up movie mindset. That's just what it delivered and it was great. He's one sadistic badass who made for an enjoyable movie.

ragesRemorse
it seemed that the punisher was the one getting punished in that movie. not to mention the terrible writing and even worse action.

the remake of man on fire was more of a vigalante flick than the punisher. to bad the direction of Man on fire was garbage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.