I need help...BOY PROBLEM!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DirtyBlondPrepa
HI....ok....the guy i like is my guy friend and we always firlt and stuff and he always looks at me..but I don't care that hes got a gf.. laughing ...But I m not going to ruin though...but do you know anything about punk music and about being punk....? evil face ...i mean hes not tru punk he wears black and coversere...so lets just say...hes a skator,,,,so does anyone know anything about punnk bands like afi and stuf..thanks.. cool

Linkalicious
I'm sorry hunny, but.....WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?

You said 'but' 3 sentences in a row, and then just went off on a punk music rant... messed

DirtyBlondPrepa
hehe...sorry..I m so youung..I can't spell..lol....ok..I LIKE my guy friend...we firlt alot and talk and stuff...hes got a gf...and i don't care...I won't ruin things for then thoguh...he stares at me alot and stuff....anyway..hes a skator and likes punk musci...I know nothing about heavy metal bands..although I do like yellowcard...etc....anyway,,,I don't know anything about heavy metal bands...and about being punk...so can you help me...do you know anything about punk or heavy metal bands??...and do you know anything about being punk?....or skator?...thanks

manchichirtchit
do you plan on "liking" the stuff he likes?

Pyrofly
you dont have to have the same interests for him to like you

DirtyBlondPrepa
Well he likes some of the stuff i do...but please help memessed...I m getting butterflies

manchichirtchit
okay... first off, he has a gf... that's a bad start. second, you're planning on changing yourself to "fit" his tastes better... bad idea. and if you don't wanna ruin things for them, don't instigate sh!t.

you want my advice? fine... here it is. find an available guy and don't go changing just to make them notice you.

bardock
start wearing all black say how much you hate life.then start listening to bands that havent made new music in 25 years and you will be set.

I rule
If he has a gf then you might wanna try to find someone else

DirtyBlondPrepa
he doesn't like herembarrasment..i should of told u in the beigining

bardock
or kick dat btiches ass hmmmninjaconfused

I rule
Then why is he her bf?

DirtyBlondPrepa
cause she likes him and he would hate to brake her heartmessed....

bardock
just break her jaw

manchichirtchit
aaaaaaaaaaaawww, what a sensitive wittle man love did he tell you this or do you know this factually?

ssj4goku
there is no need to change your identity to better suit his needs thats just insane. he has a girl friend so get over him and find someone else

DirtyBlondPrepa
you can just tell...I know hes a great friend too.....he always sees me in the hallway and stares at me while his gf his trying to put his arm around her but he just pushes her away..but he would hate to break her heart...and so would i ... but I hoesnlt liek him cause we've both gone thorugh the same problems...and its so weird...I can finally be myself around him...its a realy weird thing..and people say we look alike too...how weird

Linkalicious
NEVER change who you are in order to make someone like you. If you're going to change yourself....then do it FOR YOURSELF. Not just to get a guy.

If he flirts with you, then tell him something like "sorry, you have a GIRLFRIEND!"

Make it clear that he could have you.....except for the girlfriend. wink

DirtyBlondPrepa
thanksbig grin

bardock
just tell him how you feel it will be better for all three of you

rapmastad
-_- heres somthing my mom would say (DAMN YOU GENETICS!!!!)

listen, you should just be yourself, and if he doesnt like you for who you are, thats his fault, and hes missing out.... of course booty calls are perfectly fine laughing thank god a little of dad got in there

Darth Revan
I agree with what everybody else said. BUT...

Darth's list of the ten best bands this side of Singapore:
(in no order)
1. Tool
2. Rage Against the Machine
3. A Perfect Circle
4. Korn
5. Incubus
6. Bad Religion
7. In Flames (don't listen to them though. They'll probably scare you stick out tongue)
8. Deftones
9. System of a Down
10. Faith No More

And, converseley, the ten worst bands:

1. Nickelback
2. Creed
3. Yellowcard (sorry)
4. New Found Glory
5. Good Charlotte
6. Simple Plan
7. POD
8. Kid Rock
9. Linkin Park
10. Hoobastank (new stuff anyways)

And five bands that a lot of kids pretend to like just so people will think they're cool:

1. The Clash
2. The Ramones
3. AFI
4. Metallica
5. Rancid

Thank you for your time. no expression

bardock
true darth so damn true. i kids in my school wearing clash and ramones shirts but yet they can name only about two songs of theirs

Mr Zero
Thats some funny-yet-true-yet-funny shit right there.

But Metallica - cool? Not in my 'hood yo!

Darth Revan
Really? I see a ton of kids walking around wearing Metallica shirts.... blink

Mr Zero
Thats was such good sound sensible advice i just called up my fiance and broke of our engagement. Now I want to marry Linka!!!!

Mr Zero
Me too - but i didnt think it was so they would look cool - i just figured they were poor and bought the shirts at Goodwill.

Yesterdays Gone
well if you can "be yourself around him" why should you have to change your like in music and style...plus, let me tell you, punk rock is an endangered species and any quick uncalled-for changes...i dont know...not necessarily a good thing...but thats beside the point...dude he has a girlfriend, and if he likes you, he's breaking this girls heart by going out with her and not liking HER...if he wants to be with you, he wouldnt be with her...so let him know that your not gonna wait around, and he needs to make up his mind...dont put up with any "i dont want to break her heart" bullsh!t for too long

~Angel~
here... let me pop your bubble. blow

FIRST OF ALL. How can you feel like you are able to be yourself around him while, at the same time, you feel like you need to change to attract him????????????????????????????????????????

One year ago tomorrow I met with a man who I expected would be a good friend. I was engaged at the time. Everything started off well. Then the Fiance snapped. The friend worked at a radio station, and I was invited to see inside the station. The Fiance was invited as well, but wouldn't go. He was having a tempertantrum. Long story short, it escalated from there. One month and 21 days after I had met my friend, my Fiance and I were done. He had gotten out of control, obsessive, possessive, and violent. He gave me 5 days to choose between him and my friend. I chose my friend over an insane Fiance.

My friend felt like he was to blame for breaking us up. It took months for me to explain to him that he was not the only cause. I had to break down and tell him the biggest secret of all, that not even my closest girlfriends know about the breakup.

Hopefully, if you have any decency, you will leave well enough alone. If you keep at it the way you are, you will break them apart, and if you are human, you will feel terrible about it. Leave them be, be patient, and if you two are meant to be together, he will break up with her and be with you. BUT . . . Don't hold your breath.

Smiling_Sadly
well why are u changing u for him, if he really liked u he wouldnt care wut music or clothes u wear and listen to, but if u really need it then, i do so u can ask me, cuz i skate...

Darinda
sorry ican't help,because i have no luck in that department

Papaumau
Try putting YOURSELF in his girlfriend's shoes and then you might understand how she will feel if you ruin it for her.

She might even come looking for YOU if you take her boyfriend.

I know that this stuff goes on all the time at school and I know that many if not all of these really hot sets of feelings can cool pretty quick when situations change.

Believe me DBP.....this painful crush that you have on this boy that has little in common with you will eventually subside and you will fall deeply in love with some other even MORE handsome guy soon.

That's the way it happens....honest !

Darinda
that has never happened to me,because i have never done that.

I rule
Who cares if hes a skater. There are plenty people that ride on a peice of wood with wheels aka a skateboard. Dont change who you are. How will you be able to be like that for however long you plan to be with him?
IMO you should find someone else.

bardock
i think skateboarding is for people who cant play real sports

DirtyBlondPrepa
OMG>>>>My friends asked how he flet about me and he broke up with his gf and then cause she cheated on him eight timesstick out tongue...anyway...they asked him what he would do if I was his gf and he started to blush and mess with his hair....omg..then he called me hotlove...hes going to ask me out on monday...omg...you guys were right I didn't have to change who I wasyes.....My first bf..omg..i m so excited...wish me luckbig grin

Elektra_lover
I rember my first BF

DirtyBlondPrepa
I know I m so exicted...

rapmastad
and if it doesnt work out, take give my idea a chance

DirtyBlondPrepa
okwink...wait waht was ur ideamessed

rapmastad
2nd to last sentence in the top post big grin

DirtyBlondPrepa
okmessed

Emma718
Good Luck : DirtyBlondPrepa

D

I like a guy at my high school, who is Punk/Gothic. He is really Hot

~Angel~
good luck DBP

Proceed with caution

Emma718
lol...does anyout out there like any punk/gothics?

Sun Ce
goth girls are sooo cute happy

Emma718
some are but some are just scary...

i like a punk/gothic...no were near scary and hot too...lol

schizochic
emma718 u should check out angelicdarkness he loves animi and is gothic i didnt send u though! wink wink!

Linkalicious
so it's monday? Did the guy ask her out or not?

I dig the high school drama! reminds me of when I was a little crack headed kid too.

Darth Revan
Any punk or goth who can be perceived as "cute" by somebody with a username that has the word "Prepa" in it is not a true punk or goth. Real punks are elusive creatures, and increasingly over the past few years look more "normal" than any of us... It's the attitude, not the shoes and the amount of crap you can poke through your face. no expression

bardock
are goths the people who ravaged the european country side

ForgivingBeauty
BLAH

bardock
BAHHHHHHHHHH

Real
punk is a fad now

Emma718
really...interesting big grin big grin big grin

kofmaster
or call the Ramus emma messed bloody pop boy singer with gothic image no expression oh hes kool messed

Emma718
there alright, but i don't reckon he is Hot..lol

By the way love your sig

balrog89
youall are tools

Emma718
what does that suspose to mean????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.