L O S T

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inwë Nólatári
Any one heard of this show? it sounds great! 8 people stranded on and island after a plane crash. AND DOM IS IN IT! starts september 22, wedesdays 8-9 pm

Tex
Yeah, I've seen the previews...looks intersting.

Very Lord of the Flies!

V@LL3jOk!D707
i wanna watch it!!

Inwë Nólatári
thats what i heard, sort of sci-fi with man eating creatures, a little out there.....BUT COOL!

VenomVA
It looks good, I'll have to Tivo it...no way in HELL I'm missing Smallville for it!

BloomBabyGirl
hey eek! So Dom was in Lord of teh Rings and now hes kinda in Lord of the flies eek!

ok so it wasnt THAT great a pointout but hey., it look sgood

WindDancer
Is that the only reason why this show is getting so much attention? Just because one of the Hobbits from LOTR is the star? Hmm..I don't know....doesn't sound very appealing. But if it is susceful...cheers to them!

VenomVA
Although Dom is in it, they didn't show him much in the preview(s). I hope that's not the case though.

RontheKooshball
It looks great! I'm definitely going to watch it.

And, um, there are 48 survivors....not 8.

BloomBabyGirl
48????blink thats a lot of main charaters

forumcrew
more then the hobbit, is the fact that jj abrams is behind it.. and theres something on the island with them.. but even the actors in the show werent told what it is yet.. that gives it an m night shamylan feel.. looks pretty good

Lord Soth
Meh, we'll see how good it is

Inwë Nólatári
actually they are not on at the same time

Inwë Nólatári
i was actually watching the preview and before they even showed dom i was interested. then i saw him and my heart stopped!

Shadow_King
oh sorrry i cant watch this smallville season 4 is out that day.

VenomVA
From what I hear Link from Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions (Harold P. Jr) has something to do with Lost, I think he's in it. I met this guy yesterday who is best friends with Harold and he said he's kind of busy with Lost. Harold is supposed to be his best man at his wedding on Oct. 2nd and I'll be there so I'll get to meet Harold. Yipeeeeee!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
'Lost' premiers tonight at 8:00, which is exactly only 44 minutes from now!
I think its going to be successful overall, and Dominic Monaghan is going to do so wonderful.
Go DOM!

BloomBabyGirl
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=307450&highlight=lost

alrady a thread on it

c

l

o

s

e

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
whatever.

Kella
There are 48 survivors, but each episode someone or a few some-ones will get picked off...and there are only 15 main characters. Dom is my fav on the island...heroine addict as he may be, but he's not the reason I'm watching the show.
I heard of it through my Dom connections, but once I saw the preview I was hooked. I knew this show would be awesome and I wanted to see it.
I'm into this kind of thing. and yes...the Lord of the Rings and Lord of the Flies comparison is very amusing...
I'm sure though once Dom runs out of his heroine...he will become a new danger until he totally withdraws from it or...he'll knock himself off... one of the two.
I would totally love to meet Harold. he is so cool. You are so freaking lucky. Tell him about KMC and invite him to join us here...as well as any of his co-stars...naughty
laughing out loud hee hee...i'm so into this show. big grin

Kella
YAY! my two fav characters...

Kella
a pic of some of the cast...big grin not to spam you guys...but hey...it's on topic. big grin

VenomVA
sweet, thanks for the pic

Kella
http://www.lostfansite.com/index.html

That's the Lost site that I usually go to. It's hosted by The Dom Project, but it talks about everyone in the show...not just about Dom..er....Charlie. They have great pics and articles...and some dowloads...and wallpapers...go check it out. It's really awesome. big grin

VenomVA
Where are the East Coast People who has seen the show already? How was it? No Spoilers please (without the tags) big grin

Kella
How do you do those spoiler tags? I can't seem to figure those out. I saw it and I love it.... I want to share it with you all....big grin

BloomBabyGirl
ah spoiler tabs then u write here what u wanna say just dont put the space ^here

Kella
thanks...i got it now.. Jsut forgot what I was going to say...

i just love that I taped Lost....now me nad my grandmother are going back and rewatching it like...100 times and slow mo-ing parts and rewinding and watching over and over... Oh no...new obsession. embarrasment

IlivenDomsattic
Hi. slightly mental and obssesed Dom fans. Ibelieve I've come to the right place aye? Lost was awesome! *drools* Dom! huzza! rolling on floor laughing

IlivenDomsattic
/would someone please explain how to change this stupid orfile stuff...my lack of technical intelligence is showing thorugh...

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Im so waiting for Wednsday night so i can see the 2nd eppy. Im escited big grin i love My Dommleton.

OrliNElijahsGrl
OH MY FREAKING GOD! like you have no idea how quickly ive become addicted to this show in JUST ONE EPISODE so far, and how obsessed i am, i went to work today and could not shut up about it, i absoulutly LOVE it, i was absoulutly freaking out the whole time, the beginning had me having my hands to my face going oh my god oh my god oh my god, and i cracked up when dom (charlie) started to sing, i was like: he is SO hot

And i am telling you, ive been trying to figure out........*spoiler* (kind of)

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING CHASING THEM?! What it seemed like to me was a T-REX dinosaur, because the roar it let out, sounded very familiar to the roar of the t-rex in jurrassic park, so im thinking its a t-rex, i cant think of anything else of what it can be!!! Did anyone else hear what dom (charlie) said in the background of what they thought the thing what, he said he thought it could be monkeys!!! I DIED of laughter when he said that!

i taped it, and when it went off, i rewinded my tape and watched it again and then this morning i watched it again...SEE...that is how quickly ive gotten addicted to the show, im taping all the episodes! The show is like freaking exciting, i especially started freaking out, when Jack, Kate and Charlie was running from WHATEVER that thing is, and the camera kept going on charlie alot, and i was sitting there going: Oh please dont let him die, DONT LET HIM DIE! And then he falls, i gasped and screamed "NO!" and i was going: GET UP! PLEASE! GET UP! i was going absoulutly nutssssss! And im dying to know what happens next, im gonna end up going insane before next wed rolls around, eeeeeeeeeeek!! And i must say this.................................................................................................DOM IS F-IN SEXY ALL WET!! rawr! Well hes sexy all the time, but when he was all wet, i was like dying, i love the cute little grin he gave when kate asked him what he was doing in the bathroom, I wonder...WHAT was he doing in that bathroom? Several ideas came to my head at that point of what he may of been doing, maybe we'll find out later on, or maybe that is a scene that is just gonna make us wonder!!

Plain and simple.............THIS SHOW FREAKING ROCKS, its awesome and im so addicted to it already, and its gonna be a awesome series, and i cant wait for the next episode, LOVE THE CLIFFHANGER for the previews for next wed eppi, why in the h is that one guy spazzing and shooting a gun?!!!!! ahhh

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Of course there was no point in wasting my time writing that message because all ive been doing is getting ignored for the past months...

PippinTook
First of all, OrliNElijahsGrl, you seriously need to take some Ridalin, chick. What the f**k? I love Lost, too, but I'm not going insane about it.

Second of all, who's ignoring you, AFO? Just to let you know, I still love you! love big grin

I can't wait til next week's episode of Lost! It was awesome! And not just cause of Dom, either. I wanted to see it even before I saw the previews with Dom in it. It looked really cool, then I saw that Dom was on it and that made me want to watch it even more. laughing out loud It's now one of my top favorite shows. I'm gonna record the episodes...partly because one of my friends doesn't catch the channel it comes on and she really wanted to see it... but mostly just cause I can and I wanna watch it again. Haha.

Alright, well, don't forget to watch Lost in three days, you guys! Whoop!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
If you still loved me Id actually get some replies to my messages on all these threads....

angelsflame265
I heard that there wern't going to be any dinosors on the show. . .but still what could it be? and what was charlie(dom) doing in the bathroom?

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Drugs.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ummm pippin took, i dont need to take anything, if i wanna be insane about it, i will, that was rude of you

vampire lover, i adore your siggy pic of dom, hes so adorable!

And angelsflame, to answer your question, dom described charlie as a drug addict, so im assuming that he agreed to go to find the cockpit to find his leftover stash after the crash, so he either found them or didnt find them and didnt want kate to know about it, thats why he reacted the way he did

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Thx Orli.
And yes, he's a drug addict, I do remember finding that out somewhere a while back b4 the show began. So to answer ur question big grin

dublecee
the shows awsome

Shadow_King
ok first off can someone give me a SMALL not LONG summary about the show.

darktim1
It is about a plane crash when a plane gets ripped apart in the middle and the passengers land on a Island with something big it is a cool show from creator of alias hope helps out a little.

Kella
I've heard several ideas of what the "monsters" are. And yes, Charlie was in the bathroom when the plane crashed or was coming out of the bathroom...one of the two. (In a preview I saw him falling against a wall when the plane began coming apart.) He had been in the bathroom taking his heroine (which explains why he was so so so out of it when things were exploding around him).
He must have dropped it in there and so he agreed to go find the cockpit with them so that he could retrieve his drugs.
When Kate almost caught him...he couldn't come up with a reason and he didn't want to tell her of his problem...so he got giggly...like a kid does when they pull one over on their parents and think they haven't been caught. ( I love that scene too laughing out loud )
The guy with the gun in the preview is shooting at the "monster".
i loved Dom's singing too...at first I was like...whoa hunny....i know you can sound better than that....but when he tried to sing the line for jack and he faded out....I died laughing. (Only cuz I would have looked at him the same as Jack did)
I too have taped it and will continue to tape it...for me and for my dearest friend Mel who lives in England and doesn't get Lost.
Me and my Mawmaw (grandmother) have watched and re-watched and slo-motioned and rewound Lost quite a few times. She keep pointing out things about the show that I seem to have missed. It's definitely something you have to watch over and over to get the full love of it.
We are both addicted to this show. big grin

orlinelijah....don't worry about Pip there...she's just being silly. You are perfectly allowed to be excited and hyper about this show. She is too....despite what she may let on. stick out tongue

AFO...I'm not ignoring you. I love you bra. You my sissles fo shizzle. big grin
We are all excited about the show and I don't think anyone is purposly trying to ignore you. We love you man...er...woman. stick out tongue
Don't feel bad....i get ignored sometimes too. It happens...smile

Kella
Ooh...favorite moment in Lost....ha ha ha....

Kella
dang it...i posted the wrong one...embarrasment

Kella
Dom all wet...RAWR!droolio

forumcrew
i thought it was pretty good.. and the scenes for the upsoming eps make it look very interesting.. i was happy to see Greg Grunberg (Eric Weiss) from alias in too as the pilot

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
2 more days left.. *sigh*

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOOKY!!! IM sporting my new dom banner i just made in my siggy! I hope your able to read the wording, im afraid that the "in the woods" bit is hard to read, hehehe let me know what ya think!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
its supposed to read "Being "Lost" in the woods with Dom is a amazing gift" but i wanted to make the wording in different areas! hehehe

Kella
eek! YAY! Happy Dance OMG OMG OMG....I'm gonna go watch the first episode now to calm my nerves. embarrasment

Shadow_King
ok.... i would wath this show but at that same time smallville is on so too bad for me.

Kella
I know...it's killing me cuz I love love love Smallville. Luckily my dad tapes it for me and I watch it when I can. big grin

Oh....Shadow King...your siggy is making me wanna puke...no offense....very creative....I just..have this...thing.....about....eyes...Ugh... sick

And OrliNElijahsgirl...I love your siggy. You can see it just fine. Nice job. You used Microsoft Paint didn't you? I have that word trouble with my Microsoft Paint. So I got Paintshop Pro and it took me a while, but I got it....mostly. confused

And AFO....girl you know I'm seriously lovin yours....RAWR! laughing out loud

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
laughing out loud Goofy sissy. big grin

Kella
*growls at AFO's Siggy*drooliodrooliodroolio laughing out loud

Yeah okay...so the doctors haven't figured out what's exactly wrong with my head yet....so what? stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL!! yeah i used microsoft paint, yayyyy im glad you like it, and im glad all the wording shows up good, wooooo! Im sporting it everywhere, im highly obsessed with Dom and HIGHLY obsessed with "Lost"!

wooooooooooooooooooooo the shoooooooooow f-in rocks!

OrliNElijahsGrl
AFO? whos that?

you know what i want to see, i want them to give charlie someone to love on, to fall for, but based since hes a heroine addict, i dont know if that'd match his bad boy figure for him to fall in love with someone, but i want him to fall for someone, i want to see a compassionate/sexual side of dom, I KNOW, im terrible, but that is something i would be dying to see, i want to see how good dom would act to that sort of scene you know?

Shadow_King
how many people survived ?????

OrliNElijahsGrl
there are 48 survivors

Shadow_King
oh my god i thought it would be like 16 or 10 survivors.

OrliNElijahsGrl
nope, 48 survivors total, my guess is that maybe in every eppi, someone dies? im not sure what exactly they are gonna do

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Nah.
I wish Kella and I were 2 of those survivors, we'd make Dom ours forever lmao. We'd sneak off into the woods for some action. LMAO.

Shadow_King
dom is gonna die than.

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Nuh-Uh.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Noooooo dom cant die, well he can, but i dont want him to, he probably wont die if they are planning for him to die until a while, considering he is one of the main main characters, i hope they dont kill him off, i will cry buckets of tears!!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Me too. Im sure they wont

OrliNElijahsGrl
but also i think they wont considering alot of the viewers are only watching because of him, and the producer knows that! I am watching because dom is in it and because i love the show, its sooo exciting and interesting and excellent and so f-ing addicting! HEHEHE!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Well honestly Dom was the reason i FOUND OUT about 'Lost' But im not watching it for 'the fact' of him. I mean I love that he's in it But the show r0x ass by itsself, if you catch my drift.

Shadow_King
how do the producers know that Dom is the mai reason that people are watching it. and also if dom runs out of heroine most likely he is gonn akill himself or become insane. and whats this talk about a monster???

OrliNElijahsGrl
I dont know how they know that alot of viewers are watching it because of dom, maybe its because of a big fanbase that dom has, but i know that not only am i watching it because of delicious dom, but also because the show is addicting, exciting, amazing, and has a incredible storyline!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!

actually....monsters...theres more than one, not just one, there is monsters that are on the island that are killers, one of them has already killed the pilot

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Yeah. Im waitin to find out what it is big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
you know there is more than one when they are first introduced on the show in the woods...you hear tons and tons and tons of crashing in 20 million places, and everyone keeps looking left to right, back and forth, so obviously there has to be more than one

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Im pretty sure there are just 2

OrliNElijahsGrl
me too and my feeling is, we wont know FOR A LONG LONG time, they are gonna keep us in suspense!!

Kella
Vampire Lover...she used to be All For Orlando....AFO...get it?

Uhm...no. I don't want Dom hugging or kissing on any girls...nu-uh. No way dude! But I have a feeling that he's gonna hook up with the snotty biatch that was like..."I'm gonna eat on the rescue boat!" <<<BIATCH! mad

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
You know i agree sissles, with that statement. Its perfect.

OrliNElijahsGrl
I know, i dont want to see dom kissing any other girls either, but i would seriously LOVE to see charlie get with someone, and on the side of being the bad boy drug addict type, he would be a compassionate person, and i want to see a compassionate/sexual side of dom in acting, I DO I DO! And dear god, if he hooks up with that "ill eat on the rescue boat" girl, i think her name is shannon, i will be sooo mad because that girl is a *****!

OrliNElijahsGrl
But i would love to see a compassionate side to charlie on the side of being da bad boy drug addict

Kella
Some of Dom's fanclubs have been keeping in touch with Dom's publisist and ABC execs and so they know that he has tons of fans tuning in.

They won't kill him off. He's one of the main 15 characters. As for the 48...they are going to die off as the series progresses. Illnesses, monsters...whatnot.

As for his heroine problem....that is going to be a big issue with his character. They are still undecided if he will be a good guy or a bad guy.
Right now...he's just a bad good guy....or a good bad guy.
His character is pretty permanent though. Dom isn't going anywhere.
That has been said by the writers I believe. So...I have to believe it's true...or they will be flooded with an ass-load of negative fan mail.
Definitely gonna have some from DMAG members in there. big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
YES!!! HORRAY! well im glad to hear that our dommy will indeed not be killed off the show! HORRAY! *dances*

I think once he runs out of heroine, it will start to eat away at him, make him go slightly insane, and making him a dangerous person, and i agree...hes sort of this good guy bad guy mixed together, hes a bad guy concerning his drug addiction problems, hes a good guy, bascially cause....hes a good guy, he wants to help, hes a good hearted person

i love the reaction he gave when the piece of the plane fell behind him, it scared the crap outta him, it was sooo funny, and i noticed after the first time you see him near the engine thing of the plane, pay attention alot during the next tons of scenes, you still see him beside it, couple times standing there, other times bending down doing something, just pay attention very closely, ull see him alot even after seeing him up close the first time near the engine thing

Shadow_King
ok now their ae bad guys and good guys on this show??? how does that work.

OrliNElijahsGrl
actually not sure yet who really is the good guy bad guy is, i know charlie is good guy/bad guy, but i guess we will all know more about everyone as the series progresses

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Im in it for seein dom get some action stick out tongue

Shadow_King
i dont beleive it dom is a movie star he starrred in one of the biggest movie ever. and now hesdoing a tv show wednesday nights at 8:00 pm ABC eastern time.

OrliNElijahsGrl
WOOO VAMPIRE LOVER!!!!

wouldnt it be great!?! I woulllllllld love to see a compassionate/sexual side to charlie (and dom) and that means..............DOM SHOWIN SOME SKIN! meeeeeeeeahh!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
LMAO! omg funny moment....i literally spit out my soda just a few min ago, because i was talking to a friend about "lost" and about wanting to see a compassionate/sexual side to dom with his character, and she was like: YOU JUST WANT TO SEE HIM NAKED!

LMAO

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Yeah I want to see more than what ive already saw..His cute little bum isnt enough..I want More...More!!!!!!! Sorry.

OrliNElijahsGrl
*raises hand in guilt* shes right...i do want him see him naked, but damn can you blame me?! I mean.....wow...if that happened...i think i would collapse on the floor and die, or just drown in my own drool

OrliNElijahsGrl
and by the way, YOU ARE SO RIGHT, he has the cutiest little butt! *wants to squeeze*

Shadow_King
what if orlando bloom was in the show instead of dom and he played as the heroine addict?????

OrliNElijahsGrl
WOOOOO that would be great considering i love orlando bloom as well, wooohooo! Even if dom wasnt in the show, id still watch it, im addicted to it based by its excitment, suspense, awesomeness...ect, but also...addicted because of dommy! rawr

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Id die if i saw EITHER one of them naked, now that we're speakin of it laughing out loud
Man u can bounce a cupcake off that b00ty. I mean, what sucks is that I have Cable and on ABC they show no nudity..so.. *sniffle* but ya never know, maybe our chance will come along when we see full frontal of Dommleton.

OrliNElijahsGrl
hahahahahahahahaha ^ *chokes on soda* THAT WAS HALARIOUS!!!! hehehehe

omg i would die to see either of them naked....well....we did see orli half naked in troy....OMG talk about giving someone a heartattack, that man was delicious!

And i have cable too...and are you serious ABC doesnt show ANY nudity what so ever?! OH COME ON! IVE GOTTA SEE SOME DOM NUDITY!

LMAO frontal of Dommleton. ahhhhhhhhh i want to see frontal!!!!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
laughing out loud Ur so funny big grin Man all of us have sooooo much in common, we're all sisters lol.

OrliNElijahsGrl
*bows* thank you thank you very much! hehehee!

im serious...im dying to see some more dom skin...come on writers of "lost" GIVE US DOM SKIN!!!!!! and let us see charlie get some action! COME ON!

lol! speaking of "lost", im so addicted, that im writing my own story on it!!! some things will be different, in wording, but some things will be the same, all characters will be the same, the storyline is basically the same, but my beginning will be different than the Pilot episode's beginning, i want to try and keep it on the same line as the show, so i dont blank out and lose ideas, there will be some different stuff happening concerning the characters and their pasts, as well as the creatures chasing them on the island, i have a really good feeling about this story, that it will turn out being a really good story, and ive come up with some great ideas for it!

And oh may i add.....charlie will have someone, someone to be passionate with while on the island...MEAHAHAHAHA

Kella
You guys are sick and twisted.blink

And uhm...no talk about Orli or Dom nekkidness on this thread please....feel free to talk about that stuff in the Dom and Orli threads.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Oh come on, we are just joking around, its just a bit of fun, cooooomeeee onnn, this is sort of like a "lost"/dom thread you know

hehehee

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
You know ur fantasizing about it too, sis. stick out tongue
Ah, one more day left..Im so excited. lol.

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah you know you wanna see dommy naked too! COME ON! we know you do!! hehehe

OMG ONE MORE DAY! *collapses* I think im gonna go nuts before tomorrow night gets here, im soooooooo frickin excited!!! ahhhh!

"does anyone have any sunblock?"-Charlie

HAHAHAHA

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
LMAO i laughed so hard at that part!!! big grin
Im gonna go psycho every single week waiting for the upcoming eppy to actually come on, just like last wednsday after the season premier, I was like I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEDNSDAY!

OrliNElijahsGrl
me too, i was sitting there thinking "what the h, is it even sunny there?" it was just soooo funny, i believe he was still outta it from the coke he prob sniffed before, HAHAHAHAHAA omg...i adore dommy!

Kella
Uhm...I don't need to see him nekkid or half nekkid. Although he is getting a bit filled out. Those arms...RAWR! embarrasment

Uhm...no...i dont think like you guys...don't need nekkidness.innocent

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Whats wrong with you today sad

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah really, cant we have fun and chat about dom and lost? :-(

OrliNElijahsGrl
but we do want nakedness! LMAO...i agree...the arms are...RAWR!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Everything on Dom is F-I-N-E big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
EXTREMELY FINE *dies* im writing a "lost" story based on the series, and guess what....doms gonna have someone in my story, hehehehe its gonna be interesting! meahahaha

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Sweet! Sounds nice big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
yeah i plan on writing it after i finished up my Frodo story "A New Journey Starts: The Undying Lands"

I have a good feeling its gonna turn out to be a good good story, hehee, some things might be different like the beginning perhaps, but i do plan to keep the same characters and the same storyline going, but to have some different things happen, its gonna be good, and by the way...pssss...dom will be gettin some NOOKIE! lmao!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Spectaculous stick out tongue
I cant write worth crap monkeys.

Kella
Okay...okay....I want to see him half nekkid. Is that better? stick out tongue

Shirt off will do me fine. Full nekkidness ruins the wonders of imagination. big grin

I dunno what's wrong with me...I just see him as more than a sexual object. (despite what you might read in my story AFO. stick out tongue If you notice towards the end it's less sexual...more emotional.) That's just the mood I've been in. I dunno. wink

OrliNElijahsGrl
YAYYYY THATS SO MUCH BETTER! see! I KNEW IT! hahaha! muahahaha! I do see dom more than a sexual object as well, im just saying it would be hot if he did happen to be at least either half naked or fully naked, and get some action on the show! mehahahaha!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! 4 MORE HOURS TO GO! eeeeek! im sooo excited, ive been hyper all day, and being in sort of this charlie mood! LMAO! AHHHHHHHHHHHH COME ON 8PM!

Lol im in a chat room, sort of acting as charlie, and saying im stranded on a island, and there is 48 survivors, and talking about the plane crash and about losing my stash of drugs, and im saying tons of stuff "lost" related as charlie, my name there is CharliesLost, and people are ACTUALLY buying it, and believing me and asking all these questions, and they havent figured it out that everything im saying has to do with the show "lost!" hahahaha its a riot, and i was like: im charlie by the way

HAHAHAHA

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
OMG *wedding bell theme* TONIGHT TONIGHT YAY YAY YAY. Im gonna Marry the show 'Lost' LOL. doot doot doot doooooo im so escited that it comes on 2night wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OrliNElijahsGrl
ME TOOOOOOOOO! Im gonna marry it too! hahahaha! 3 hours to go! omg!!!! *jumps up and down* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I AM GOING GO CRAZY BEFORE 8 GETS HERE! AHHH

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
big grin
Im still excited about it coming on, but Im in trouble right now so im not that happy sad

OrliNElijahsGrl
awwwww how come your in trouble??? :-(

Kella
AFO...You won't be in trouble for long. Seriously...i told the guy what was happening and that your mom would call him soon. So make her call. He'll explain that it's all paid already. Okay?

OrliNElijahsGrl
awwwww! hehe...pss...guess what....."lost" in 2 HOURS!!! 2 HOURS! 2 HOURS TO GO! IM EXTREMELY FLIPPING OUT!!! *screams*

OrliNElijahsGrl
now....a hour and a half to go! HOUR AND A HALF TO GO!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
*Gets on microphone* <Beeeeppp honnnnnkkk> "Ow! Damn! Oh Oh, Sorry boys and girls, troubles here. Uhm..Im pleased to announce that 'Lost' , episode 2 will be playing in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. I repeat..'Lost' ep 2 will be playing in an hour and a half. That is all. *Mic goes out*

OrliNElijahsGrl
*the whole room goes ballistic with screams* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! *everyone gets on the couch and starts singing the famous song from charlie* YOU ALLLLLLLL EVERYBODY! YOU AAAALLL EVERYBODY!!!

hahahahaha omg im so excited, im in so much suspense of whats going to happen next that its killing me, i wanna know more about those handcuffs!! AHHH

OrliNElijahsGrl
And dom...I WANNA SEE MORE DOM! *squeals*

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
OMFG I REMEMBER THAT SONG LMFAO, I loved it when he sang it, me and my mum about died laughing. "YOU ARE EVERYBODY..." *sings in funny Dom voice* YOU ARE EVERYBODY....WOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

OrliNElijahsGrl
isnt it you all everybody, i did captions on that part..and it came up you all everybody, LMAO!

it does sound like he says you are everybody, but i think its you all everybody

LMAO! I dieeeeeed of laughter when he started to sing it, and i was like: oh my god hes to die for!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
my bad. *squeals* YOU ALL EVERYBODY....*dances* Happy Dance

OrliNElijahsGrl
OMGOD!!! JUST 50 MINUTES TO GO! 50 FRICKIN MINUTES! i think im going to go nuts waiting this long!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EVERYBODY! YOU ALLLLLLL EVERYBODY!!!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
LMFAO big grin we're crazy.
39 mins!
You all everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
lmao! well im off to get my shower before it comes on, and then....WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO WATCHING LOST!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS high pitch* i will be on tomorrow! DONT FORGET TO WATCH EVERYONE! OMG IM SO EXCITED!

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
big grin I wont, im excited too!
Cyasssssssssssss

VenomVA
Mannnnnnnnnn I have 3 hours to go mad

angelsflame265
wow i didn't expect that. .

Kella
YAY! OMG dudes... So they are lost on Deathtrap Island...blink
I would still love to be lost on Deathtrap Island with Dom. love

I can't believe it dude...the convict... I can't say who...but OMG...I never thought...Whoa...

Anyways....next week looks eek!
I CAN'T WAIT A WHOLE WEEK!!!
OMG...dudes...i love Locke...if something happens to him...I will be so sad. sad

This is a pic of Locke if you don't know who he is.
(When I say love I mean he is such a sweetie pie and I would be so sad for anything to happen to him...I feel the same about other characters too.)

BloomBabyGirl
wow thanx kella! you just gave away hes a convict! 3 cheers for kella .. ok im soorry but i missed it ! it comes on again on saturday tho rght?

angelsflame265
no he's not the convict

Shadow_King
yea the old guy who plays that game isnt the convict,

D-Double
This is the best show on t.v. I haven't been this clueless about future plot in a long time. I know this, though. As they keep pulling back the layers of these characters, the sh*t is gonna hit the fan. I can't wait. eek!

Lost = Island of Dr. Maero + Castaway + Survivor = Hot Damn!!

Kella
Yeah....Locke isn't the convict. He's really awesome and we're gonna see a little more about him according to the previews for next week. I would not dare give away who the convict is. That would be mean of me for the peeps who haven't seen the show yet.
But Lost comes on Saturday 8pm E/ 7pm C ...it's the entire pilot for two whole hours! Happy Dance

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I was screaming at the end of this episode...I was like NOOOO!!!!!!! Don't let that be the end! I can't wait a whole week! AACCKKKK!!!!! eek!

laughing out loud I'm so silly....can't help it...you guys feel my pain right? blink

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEE lol. That eppy was FANTABULOUS! I mean i found out SO much stuff, and it was all what i wouldnt expect. And that transiever that has been playing for like 5 years! OMG!

Kella
no AFO....16.5 not 5. big grin

BloomBabyGirl
wow i missed a hella lot

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Shh.. big grin Sowwies.

Yeah ya dids!

Kella
I wasn't telling what I was talking about...I just said...16.5 not 5....like anyone knows what I would be talking about that hasn't seen the show...stick out tongue

I so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so can't wait for next week! eek!

BloomBabyGirl
i cant wait till saturday eek! i know osme chick who are already obsessed with this show and did the fate thing that dom did on his fingers

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
Im gonna do that lol.

I cant wait for Saturday because Im going o watch the first two eppy's AGAIN! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Ah, cant wait for Wednsday either, Im gonna continue waiting for the next episode to come on after it goes off.. I get all anxious sad

BTW, can anyone make me a good Lost sig? Or at least post some pictures of Dom from Lost, or some words from Lost <like the title and stuff> Please big grinbig grin

angelsflame265
ok so i think everyone has seen it by now right?

so what do you guys think she did? or what she's arrested for?

VaMpIrE_lOvEr_
I think she was arrested for killing someone...just my thoughts though smile

Kella
I dunno...honestly. I have a Lost pic, but it doesn't say Lost...peep it out AFO. I thought someone needed to do it. It jsut had to be done. big grin

I can try to make you one AFO...send me your fav pics from Lost and I'll see what I can come up with for you.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Oh........MY.....god! can i just say.....HOLY FREAKING COW THAT WAS A GREAT EPISODE...i mean i knew my suspicion on kate was right on, im not going to spoil anything for those who havent seen it yet, but...WOW! I MEAN! WOW! That was such a excellent episode, and it had me sitting on the edge of my bed, and i did find myself screaming REALLY loud on parts, good thing my parents were downstairs, i would of scared them, i was sooo flipping out the whole time and jumping up and down on my bed, i got seriously very excited!! And dom once again did a excellent job as charlie and cracked me up, especially the "pull the trigger" bit, and he again looked so sexy! And i love that the fact that they did show his flashback of the plane crash, and kates flashback of the plane crash (which had me gasping) but i wont spoil it for the ones who hasnt seen it yet!

The previews for the next eppi have me seriously hyped, and i cant wait for wednesday, i am ALREADY going nuts in waiting till wednesday, because i wanna know so bad of what happens next!! There is something mysterious about the guy with the orange in his mouth *dont know his name yet*, what could be his secret? and after seeing the previews for next eppi, i grow major suspicion over him!

And i hate hate hate hate shannon, i dispise her, shes a total *****, i hope charlie doesnt think about hooking up with her, and i do think that maybe kate has a little thing for charlie, u could sorta tell at the beginning, and so funny of charlies excuse for going to that bathroom...had me rollin!!!

EXCELLENT AND AWESOME EPISODE! AHHHH! i loved it!!!! Ive watched it at least 5 or 6 times since wednesday, and ive watched both 1st and 2nd episode back to back at least 4 times so far and trust me..those numbers will go higher, im sooo freakin addicted to the show!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>