Tell me really simple like...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
What happened in seperation anixety. Lost my series with my MC series a couple years ago. Fill me in people, ive forgotten almost all the details!

badsymbiote
After having been reintegrated and then reuinted with their hosts, the 5 symbiots spawn of Venom catch up with Eddie brock and ask him to help them learn to communicate with and control their "others". Brock's symbiote was being contained and researched, and was bent on returning to it's host. It eascaped, and made it's way to Brock, who could sense it's approach.
Donna and Carl try the more direct approach, and Eddie remains opposed to helping them. Meanwhile, the someone begins picking of the spawn with a sonic dagger, and Scream persuades the others that it can be only the work of Eddie Brock, and he becomes a target. Eventually, Scream stabs all of the spawn, saying that she could always communicate with her "other".
Brock and his symbiote are reuinited on the run, but after having spent some time alone, Brock had began to question the level of control he had over his own symbiote--particularly his abiltity to deal with anger--and his tendency to murder people unnecessarily.
In my favorite scene in the final page of the last book, Brock orders the symbiote to gett off of him, saying that he was glad they were together again--he thought--but wanted to know how much of the killing had been due to his own free will, and how much had been the will of the symbiote.

doctorstrongbad
That is a good way to sum it up.

badsymbiote
Thank you, but now that I read it, it was quite a sloppy post on my part. I spelled reunited wrong both times and noticed an extra keystroke or 2 in there also. Ugh...

doctorstrongbad
Don't worry you did a great job. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.