Thanos vs. Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
first of all, i want to make sure that everybody understands that this is thanos without the infinity gauntlet. im not too familiar with thanos before he got the infinity gauntlet and i wanted to get familiar with how strong he originally was... and yes im a morg fan so i chose him to pair up with thanos. there are 2 fights i want you guys to discuss:

1.) thanos without infinity gauntlet vs. morg with cosmic power
2.) thanos without infinity gauntlet vs. morg with cosmic power plus waters of life power

Krissy Von Doom
I believe Thanos would be able to handle a fully powered Morg with, somewhat, relative ease. He's held his own against Tyrant and Odin, and Morg doesn't nearly have as much power or fighting experience as those two. Given that, the only option Morg has open to him is to outsmart Thanos and well, you know the rest...

golem370
Morg went against Terrax, Nova, Airwalker, Firelord. and Silver Surfer and was winning until Galactus intervened

Cosmic Cube
The Silver Surfer beat up Morg by himself. In the 1997 annual.

Lord S
Thanos can handle any Herald with ease.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Lord S
Thanos can handle any Herald with ease.

Agreed.

gautam
even the distroyer armor?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
The Silver Surfer beat up Morg by himself. In the 1997 annual.
mad Silver Surfer

leonidas
<<even the distroyer armor?>>

i doubt thanos would fight that one. he'd either have a way to drive the life force from it (if it's galactus's i doubt he could) or he'd simply banish it somehow. he'd know physical force short of a celestial couldn't do much to it. he'd be smart enough to find a way to get around it without engaging it in a true battle.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<even the distroyer armor?>>

i doubt thanos would fight that one. he'd either have a way to drive the life force from it (if it's galactus's i doubt he could) or he'd simply banish it somehow. he'd know physical force short of a celestial couldn't do much to it. he'd be smart enough to find a way to get around it without engaging it in a true battle.
He cans always teleport it, and even destroyer armor will take some time to get through thanos shield.

Thanos greatest power it's his mind

leonidas
<<He cans always teleport it, and even destroyer armor will take some time to get through thanos shield.
Thanos greatest power it's his mind>>

isn't that sort of what i said . . .?

sad

kgkg
<<He cans always teleport it, and even destroyer armor will take some time to get through thanos shield.
Thanos greatest power it's his mind>>

isn't that sort of what i said . . .?

sad
u did confused

leonidas
what, you don't read my posts? i'm insulted. sad

kgkg
yo leo , you live in toronto or what

you like Tim Hortons?

Sentry

I read your post. You get a thumbs up. thumb up

You to kgkg. You get a delayed thumbs up since you posted after.

Wait....

Almost.....

OK.... thumb up

leonidas
<<I read your post. You get a thumbs up.
Wait....
Almost.....
OK....>>

ha! i got the thumbs up first! thanks sentry.

and no, i can't STAND timmy ho's. always a damn line up no matter WHEN you go in there, and their donuts have gotten cheaper and cheaper. and i'm STILL really pissed they eliminated the old fashioned sugar . . . my wife LOVES the tea though. sad

and i live in windsor, not TO. TO's too crazy for me. all right place to visit, but living there? count me out . . .

kgkg
<<I read your post. You get a thumbs up.
Wait....
Almost.....
OK....>>

ha! i got the thumbs up first! thanks sentry.

and no, i can't STAND timmy ho's. always a damn line up no matter WHEN you go in there, and their donuts have gotten cheaper and cheaper. and i'm STILL really pissed they eliminated the old fashioned sugar . . . my wife LOVES the tea though. sad

and i live in windsor, not TO. TO's too crazy for me. all right place to visit, but living there? count me out . . .
U have a wife damn, is it just me or everyone has a wife these days?

leonidas
<<U have a wife damn, is it just me or everyone has a wife these days?>>

not just you. but if you want one, drop by. i'll gladly give mine up for a while! smile

you'll need to take the kids too, though. doubt she'd leave 'em behind. 2 girls, 2 and 1. pm me if you're interested.

smile

kgkg

not just you. but if you want one, drop by. i'll gladly give mine up for a while! smile

you'll need to take the kids too, though. doubt she'd leave 'em behind. 2 girls, 2 and 1. pm me if you're interested.

smile
sure i will take her , you can keep the children

Sentry

smile

You got a wife and kids too? Wow. Good to see another family man on these threads. I've been married for over 6 years and I got 2 kids too. A boy and a girl. My wife is being induced into labor this Thursday for my third one.A girl.

leonidas
congrats! and i'[ve been hitched for . . . 4 (??) and of COURSE i have kids - why you think i spend so much time on the forum!?

smile

and sorry kg - they're a package deal. take 'em all and my summer vacation can FINALLY begin!

kgkg
congrats! and i'
If you are willing to give them up so easily, this must be trap.

you vacation hey at least you can have a vacation school , and work ( is my vacation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.