Need help with a movie title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rambo
I was wondering if anyone know the title of a movie that I've only seen once on tv. I saw it like 4 years ago and it's been bugging me since because I can't think of the title. Ive only seen the last half of the movie and I dont remember much about it. Its about an american who goes to australia. When he gets there he gets a girl pregnant I think. Then her crazy family and the town make him stay there. It takes place in the dessert where an old Asbestes mine used to be. And in the end the girl's mom dies of asbestes and they cremate her in a huge bon-fire. Thats all that I can remember of the movie. Any help would be appreciated.

ragesRemorse
It sounds like welcome to woop woop. Was the guy more or less seduced and tricked into marrying the girl he got pregnant? Was the town insane? yeah ,that was an okay movie. they killed dogs to make spam smile LOL

supertruper
Maybe...too bad we cannot play charades

Rambo
yea that was the movie. Thanks for the help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.