I need help finding a movie title

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edith
Hello, my name is Edith, I need help finding a title of a movie I have seen, unfortunatly, I don't remember the year or the actors that were in the film...this is somewhat the story line... It's about a demented killer that ususes people's body parts to recreate Jesus on the Cross in his home. If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. eek!

adelina20
sperminater is a cartoon heroe if you have photos please send me sad

edith
sorry, I don't have any pictures, I know the movie was not animated. Thanks anyways

G.P
Hey Edith !

Isn't this the movie "Resurrection" ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0142804/ )

Anyway this is the wrong section to ask, you should have created a thread in the Movie Trivia section.

Last but not least Welcome to KMC !

slayer
Hey Edith!

I think it is the movie russerection.

§pearhead
welcome to kmc smile

edith
Thank you so much all of you!! , Happy Dance I really, really appreciate it.

I realized this morning that I was in the wrong category but didn't know how to change it. embarrasment

edith
I have been seaching for the title of this movie ever since it came out!!! thank you sooooooooo much! rock
I can't beleive I got an answer so quickly and in the wrong section to boot!! you guys rock!!! thanks again!

Clovie
you can't change the section of the thread on your own sad

welcome to kmc happy

edith
Oh, ok thanks a bunch! smile

Emma718
welcome...it's alot of fun here

m!$hA
welcome to kmc hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.