Any Police fans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF D00m

ElectricBugaloo
hmm, i need to get some Police on my computer, I don't have any

ragesRemorse
Some friends and i were at the local guitar center the other day. I was looking for some new tab. We came across a "best of police" guitar tab book. After about five minutes of laughing we put the unecessary book back in the rack with it's numerous other dusty "best of police" section.

they actually found enough shit to cram in a "best of" book for police. lol . I could see the police being the best of one hit wonders,but thats about it.

zombieman
I thought everyone was into the Police, I mean they appeal to everyone who is a fan of music really.

ElectricBugaloo
saying a band appeals to everyone who is a fan of music is kind of stupid

bardock
they kick ass

Arahael
I actually like The Police, and for your information ragesRemorse, they weren't one-hit wonders. They had several hit songs. stick out tongue

finti
The remaster Police albums sucks, not because of the music cause that is great. But the bloody sleeves for the cd, god damned cardboard sleeves. I hate it when sleeves are of cardboard material.

bardock
did anyone see the reunion at the rock n' roll hall of fame?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.