Wasps!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
They are so flaming annoying, they always follow you about and fly in your face!! JUST GET LOST!!! mad

thank you for listening i hate them. smile

Tari Ringeril
I hate wasps as well..I prefer bumble bees

Mighty Yoda
they only come after you if you have something sweet

Korri
i dont having anything flaming sweet!

RagingSilent
i once got bitten by a waspmessed..

I was 6, and it did hurt, so i criedbig grin

Tari Ringeril
sad I can't drive my car cause there is a wasp nest in the dash.....my dad is trying to get it out.

Korri
aww that sucks sad

shaber
bzzzzz

Korri
die no expression

Tari Ringeril
no expression

Mighty Yoda
i found a wasps nest outside my house in the mud bank. I smoked them out.

RagingSilent
devil....wasps go bye byehappy

ragesRemorse
I hate not only wasps, but all of the different kinds of flying things with stingers that fall in the species catagory. I hate wasps the most,because they dont die when they sting you, atleast when i get stung by a bee i have the satisfaction of knowing that well atleast he got it lot worse. While i pull his stinger out of my arm, he is flying and falling apart into death smile not with wasps though, for all i know every time i have been stung from wasps it was the same wasp. mad

trouble
i hate wasps i got stung the other day i was proper annoyed

Mighty Yoda
yep

Tari Ringeril
Wasps are bleg ><

ragesRemorse
i'm just wandering. What is unproperly annoyed like? Well at that, what is properly annoyed?

Mighty Yoda
i hate their stings

Korri
kill em all

Mighty Yoda
endanger them

Clovie
what/who are they? what

Mighty Yoda
who

RagingSilent
not that its the same.....

but I used to squash bees with my shoes when I was a younginbig grindevil

Mighty Yoda
i don't mind bees

RagingSilent
they always used to be around my school, so i was always worrried if one would sting me....lol,.

Mighty Yoda
they only sting if you annoy them

RagingSilent
that's true......but they were always around, so, i got a lil freaked out, being a kid n allbig grin

Mighty Yoda
well. Make sure you have nothin sweet

RagingSilent
happy will do.

shellie
im allergic to wasp and bees......

yellow jackets are just as mean as wasp....Dont ever smash one...

its guts give off a pharamone(sp?) that make other yellow jackets pissed and they'll attack you for it .

RagingSilent
wohblink...

then I'm definitely stayin away from yellow jacketsyes

shellie
if you do get stung by a bee though , after you remove the stinger , make a paste with meat tenderiser and water . put on the sting and cover with a bandaid....

meat tenderiser draws out the venom .

trouble
never knew bees were poisenous

trouble
lol

Mighty Yoda
neither did i

trouble
im glad i live in engerland we dont get any horrible creatures that can kill you lol the worst we get is bit off of a midgi.

Mighty Yoda
no nats are the worst thing that can bite over here mike.

trouble
well wat is then coz i dont know? we dont have any deadly spiders over here. i think we have snakes but not deadly ones.

Mighty Yoda
no i don't think we have snakes either. The climate over isn't exactly brilliant is it.

Unholy_Cheese
we bairly have any waspsblink

Mighty Yoda
oh we do. I had nest outside my house

trouble
no your right.. well ive gotta go to registration ill be back in bout 5 speak to ya soon.

Unholy_Cheese
Oh yeah we get some, iw as bitten and it felt like nothing! just felt like ther was a anoying scratch

Mighty Yoda
i got bitten by a nat last monday and i still have it.

Korri
kill et wasp

MC Mike
I've never been stung by anything, making them all the more frightening. stick out tongue But hell, I'm not scared of walking where they fly, etc. What's the point? I guess I leave them the space the deserve and they don't touch me. stick out tongue

On a side note, I almost died of a spider bite once, but that didn't hurt. stick out tongue

Korri
lol...

ladygrim
smile

Korri
ya...

The Ones
I sat on one in my aunts car

Korri
omg

Silver Stardust
Wasps...bees...

*hides*

I hate them...they scare me.

Korri
lol me to hen!!

Silver Stardust
Let's go kill them all! evil face

Korri
its "Kill em all"

i like all Metallica references smile

Silver Stardust
Metallica's awesome rock

§â®äµ
i hate wasps...i hate bee's...im afraid of them..im not allergic to them though...

Korri
are you fcuking kidding?? raver

Mighty Yoda
anyone seen the movie 'the swarm'

m!$hA
i like wasps cry

Mighty Yoda
blink messed no huh confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.