10/21/05

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
mark it on your calendar. Land of the Dead.

zombieman
Done!

slayer
Yay! THX!

Cinemaddiction
Nice birthday present. (10/23) Thank you, Senor Romero.

BackFire
This will be the most excited I will ever be for a film release. Screw star wars, screw SpiderMan, screw Lord of the Rings, Land of the Dead will be the pinacle of my youth.

Luetchyboy
Its about time we got a proper horror movie, no more of theses vs movies or (poor) remakes etc.

Evil Dead
v/s movies and remakes are the best thing to happen to Hollywood in 50 years!

Zilverz
Awesome!!!!Awesome!!!!Awesome!!!!

I have an offical Date with Land of the Dead 10/21/05. No flowers or walks on the beach. Straight to the SEX!!!!

BadKitty
this is to awesome for words! I can't wait! heres some neat trivia I picked up from IMDb

"George A. Romero was so impressed with Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright's _Shaun Of The Dead (2004)_ that he asked them to appear in this, the fourth part of his "Dead" series, possibly in cameos as zombies."

this bit alone makes me want to see shaun of the dead since romero is king of zombie flicks..land of the dead is going to rock hard!

ragesRemorse
Isnt savini going to be involved. Speaking of Savini, i was going to make a thread about it but never got around to it. I live near this cat, i would always see him, because i would go to the grovery store and wait for my friend to get off. I would see him some times going there. It was late last month i was going down to wait for my friend to get off every day that week. five out of those six days i saw Savini, three tiems at the grocery store, and a few times just around the town.

I diddnt think anything of it. I was just like yeah, its cool to have a horror God near your neghborhood. I never went up to say hi or anything,diddnt think much of it, just acknowledged seeing him. Well again i saw him around the town pretty much every day of that week, around the same times. two days later after that week, i went ounce again to wait for my friend to get off. I was out in the parking lot. to my surprise i saw savini walking out of Blockbuster .

I swear to god this happend. I was leaning on the car watching him walk out of blockbuster. As he walked past me, he asked me if i was stalking him. At first i was dumbfounded. Just the fact that he approaced me to ask me that. I asked him why he thought that and exlained that i was not a stalker. He said that he knows pretty much every face around the town and has never seen me before, but the past couple weeks he has noticed me watching him. I explained my case and he just gave me a sarcastic "yeah" appologized for the accusation, and started to walk away. I grabbed hisattention with telling him how much i adored hiswork, and even attended his school, the dudes face lit up. It was like i was the first fan he ever seen. He is a real cool cat who sat in the parking lot talking to me for nearly 20 minutes. He expressed how pissed off he is at the city of Pittsburgh. Asked me which projects of his i liked best. I of course told him.He asked me what i did, i told him i was going to school, and he continued to inquire more about that. I eventually asked him about the new romero flick,if he knew anything about it, because i know they are friends.. He said yeah george has been virtualy blackballed by film studio's so it's been hard for him to get this project under way, he said also that We'll turn out a good one for the ol slasher fans though. I diddnt ask what that meant. I did however asked him what he rented from Blockbuster, he said what ever happend to baby jane, and bad santa. I found the latter kind of strange but diddnt say anything. The conversation ended with see you around, yep. That dude is a cool cat, who rents movies from a local blockbuster...yeah.

BackFire
That's awesome, RR

Dario Argento
Thanks ED

What a cool story RR

@F1
Can you set a count down clock, that would be cool

Evil Dead
no.

@F1
T-minus 405 Days

@F1
T-Minus 404 Days

Zilverz
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/cmparadis/deadland981b.jpg

slasherpunk18
sweet poster zilverz.Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.