George Bush scores again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
Okay, I know some of the Americans are quite sensitive for the subject, but you must serirously reconsider the sanity of your president.

A news report said George was waving at Stevie Wonder when the musician came in during some benefit thing last weekend. And when Stevie did not respond he waved even more enthousiatically. His wife had to tell him Stevie is blind. And this from a man who says he's great fan of Wonder... roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
eek! laughing out loud

I don't care how true it is, it's funny.

Dim
What can I say????..we already know ol' Georgie's not the brightest bulb.

Raz
Good 'ol Geroge indeed! laughing out loud

finti
big grin from now on George bush is not gonna be Georgie boy he is from now on the new Boy George big grin

Dim
Nah..he's not that pretty.

finti
when ever was Boy Culture club george pretty?? eek! eek!

Dim
Well, he's prettier than George W.

Raz
They're both ugly.....in different ways.

Dim
Yes but Boy George's makeup is so nice.

LanceWindu
So you wouls say he was 'Dim'?

Raz
No hes George. wink

yerssot
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
Can't be much worse than that. big grin

finti
Well we still have he Swedes

Ushgarak
Well, HERE is a case of sensationalist journalism.

He did not keep waving and his wife did not have to tell him. He waved at Stevie Wonder and then realised his mistake a moment later- just a reactionary mistake that any of us could have made.

finti
No way I would have made that mistake, I wouldnt have waved at Stevie wonder even if he could see

mah
ush; just because you're fond of bush, we must still be allowed to make fun og his small 'mistakes'smile

finti
Small mistakes, like the "small" mistake he made in Japan two weeks ago?

yerssot
"I sense an unususal amount of foolness for something as stupid as this Bush Boy"

(It's not MY quote, mind you! It was in a local paper)

ToMacco
He's a human being, he made a mistake.

Ush knows what's up.

He's the most followed and photographed human being on the face of the earth. If he farted it would be on the front page of all newspapers.

You're all scrapin' the bottem of the barrel if the only thing you can tease him about is him accidentally waving to a blind man.

mah
that is actually true, To. if his funny errors were all there was to it, not much would be wrong. more disturbing is his politics, that's what really shows that he's mad.

finti
he has made many already and he cant afford that as a President of the most powerful nation on this earth.
He is a warmonger and keeps Tony Blair in a leach. If Georgie says jump the chimpear Blair will

ToMacco
laughing out loud No kiddin'?

queeq
Don't get so excited, let us have our laughs. big grin

ToMacco
I'm not excited.

queeq
Of course you're not. You are biased. evil face

Raz
Good ol' Chimp Blair....he used to be a pretty good prime minister until he decided to become American Ambassoder.

Ushgarak
That's a remarkably shallow view.

queeq
Of course it is. big grin

Ushgarak
Well, it does occur to me that one world leader cannot agree with another these days without being labelled a puppet.

queeq
Another way of looking at it is that he at least TALKS to Blair. He ignores the rest of Europe.

Ushgarak
That IS true; the US foreign policy seems to be currently based aorund that much of Europe is hostile for various reasons; Bush doesn't want to field difficult questions any more. Not face to face, anyway.

Raz
I'm a shallow person winkI can't remember the last time Blair disagreed with Bush on anything!

And shouldn't this topic be in the PDF! wink

Ushgarak
Maybe...

But just after September 11th it was BLAIR'S idea for the USA to concentrate on forming a coalition rather than stirking unilaterally immediately. Bush agreed with Blair's judgment when many of his advisors wanted an immeidate strike, and knackers to what the rest of the world thought.

queeq
Blair SAID it first, that doesn't make it his idea.

What PDF? wink

Ushgarak
He said it first, he also talked to Bush about it first, he also convinced him to do it first, as state deparment and home office officials both said.

queeq
How would you know that's what REALLY happened?

Ushgarak
Give me good reason to dispute it; I see no reason for them to lie.

queeq
I'll give you one: he's a politician. big grin

Ushgarak
Ah, well, at that point it is hard for either side to argue against the other...

queeq
Whaa..???????? I win?????????

big grin

King Jedi
Why would Bush lie and say that Blair convinced him to start the coalition? Wouldn't that make him look bad?

queeq
big grin

Raz
laughing out loud Haven't you learn't anything KJ laughing out loud

Ushgarak
No, you don't win, queeq, I just meant that if you take the position that being a politician is enough to be called a liar and I don't, then neiother of us can attempt to convince the other further.

So further argument would be pointless.

jedi212guy
Bush is such a moron. I bet the rest of the world thinks that us Americans are a bunch of wild cowboys.

Ushgarak
Just the Texans, I think...

Texas
You dont get to be one of the largest, richest most populated states in the US/World, by being a bunch of wild cowboys! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
If it's true that Bush took Blairs advice to strike later, acting against his advisors counsil, I think that's GREAT.

The only way this world will ever be one, is if we all listen to each other. That is good news to me. I didn't know that.

It was important for us to strike later, so that we could be absalutely certain who was responsible.

finti
then we need to get rid of Bush

Raz
....and elect finti! laughing out loud

finti
as my title says big grin

mah
finti or georgie.., such a difficult choice, both superb alternatives roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
Where I go progress roam.

queeq
Sometimes you force me to question your sense of humour, Ush. big grin

finti
his sense of what??? wink stick out tongue

yerssot
he's a stiff *sed Brit, remember...

Ushgarak
That's only because you have no sense of perspective, queeq...

finti
and you do?

queeq
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Oh yeah, because that was SUCH a hilarious comeback from Finti...

Both of you have been way off form lately. I am very disappointed. Your criticism of my humour is just transference, I think, from your sadly lacking ability to be funny...

ToMacco
Ooooooo!!!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thems fightin' words. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
spoke humor master ToMacco

ToMacco
I think Ush's face would crack if he smiled. rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
If I remember correctly there is a pic where he smiles and his face DOESN'T crack

Ushgarak
Yeah, everyone said I looked smug. When I rule the world you'll all pay...

yerssot
well, I didn't!

ToMacco
If you ever rule the world, I'll be in charge of the rebellian.

yerssot
then we better kill you now... big grin

Ushgarak
I'll get Kiwi to hunt you down.

ToMacco
You can't catch me.

. . . *runs away*

Ushgarak
Or maybe Phinney. He always wants to do stuff for me and has a violent streak...

ToMacco
You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man!

Ushgarak
Curses, foiled again.

finti
comming from mr hilarious

Ushgarak
Gosh, ANOTHER boring come back from Finti! You could at least do more than just re-word something I said about you!

Nah, you're alright really...

yerssot
*takes script out*
*reads*
nope, still not the laugh-scene...
*sob*

finti
why dont you try come up with some funny stuff Ush, after 12000 + post at least some could have been a laughing matter

Ushgarak
Oooh! Look at the nasty Norseman!

He's just bitter because no-one is saying that HE is funny in Name that Poster...

finti
confused

Ushgarak
Well, I can't help it if others think I am funny, Finti.

finti
they think you are funny??? christ what boring life som must live

Ushgarak
It's a brave Norwegian who says that...

finti
should I be anything else

mah
laughing out loud at least THIS is funny! keep going ush and finti!

Ushgarak
You could be a less grumpy Norwegian...

(Bows for Mah)

finti
yeah mr funny speaks again

yerssot
Poodoo! I missed him again then!

Ushgarak
Oh, ok, I guess you can't then. Well, I'm sorry you don't find me funny, Finti, but there you go. Plenty others do.

finti
hard to belive

Ushgarak
Plenty of examples of people saying I am funny in the threads, Finti. This is another thing I should ask Kiwi about...

finti
ask Kiwi about what ?

yerssot
QUOTES! We demand quotes!

Ushgarak
About which guy she found to be thre fun amusing one and which one whas the merciless whale slaughterer.

There is a quote saying I am funny in Name that Poster right now, yerss...

finti
at least we dont hunt foxes for the sake of entertainment

Ushgarak
And nor do I, and nor would I ever say I did. You on the other hand directly said something to her about whales.

Not that it matters, but you are deluding yourself if you think that no-one thinks I am funny.

Raz
Hey! I think Ush is funny!

Not in the normal funny though big grin

Ushgarak
SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH! You fool, you'll give it away!

Raz
laughing out loud There he goes again! He cracks me up everytime(!)

finti
I told her something about lets hunt whales as a goof, there is an ecological reason for Norways whale hunt, if she dont like it I couldnt care less. And if I am not mistaken she said she didnt know enough about it to discuss it. There is more to it than what Greenpeace say

Ushgarak
I'm not actually here to discuss whaling, Finti, I'm just telling you what is what as far as who she found fun.

Well, I guess I'd better move ontot he next quote in NTP then... (glares at Raz)

finti
she found you funny as a poster or cause she`s actually met you in real life which makes matter a little bit different

yerssot
Is this your opionin about being funny in the MTP II thread?

finti
ask Kiwi Yers

Ushgarak
No, it's not mine.. hey! Guess in NTP, not here!

Nope, Finti, she's never met me, she lives in New Zealand.

finti
thought you said something about her being with your friend Zereil

Ushgarak
Yup, he met her whole they were both on holiday in the States. Which was as romantic as most of Zereil's liasions at the TIME, but not afterwards.

Actually, talking of Zereil, I hear a rumour that he might be ditching his latest girlfriend as she has cancer. Hmmm...

finti
that is cruel and cowardish

yerssot
a rumour, none the less

Ushgarak
I don;t actually have the full story yet on that one. What I hear is that the cancer would reduce the sex drive of his girlfriend and so he is not interested.

I normally wouldn't beleive a story like that but when it comes to Zereil..

finti
That is kind of a stab in the back of the girl. She needs a bit of support not quiting, if it is true it is really poor play by Ze

Ushgarak
Maybe there is more to it. If his bloody mail server wasn't down I'd ask him.

finti
If one of my friends did a stunt like that I would have kicked his ass. But that is just how it works around my circle of friends

Ushgarak
I'd rather YOU did it to him, he's been working out lately.

yerssot
it's still a rumor, you are innocent until proofed otherwhise

Ushgarak
Indeedy.

yerssot
so you can't convict him ... (yet)

finti
I was refering to what would happen in my circle of friends. and he shall have the benifit of the doubt untill proven guilty

Texas
I think it's a good idea that Zereil is dumping the cancer chick. No one deserves to have an ass of a boyfriend like that!

She's better off alone.

Ushgarak
IF it's true.

queeq
I could make a movie about this guy's life.

finti
would you call it the: cassanova was a wuss

queeq
laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmm....giving men a bad name everywhere.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.