Carnage : Mindbomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoTR
Does anybody have this comic scanned or could somebody scan it, i'd be very greateful. Cuz i live in slovenia a little country in europe and this comic isnt avalible here.

Mane
order it on the internet big grin

Mane
heres a pretty little clip from the comic

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1728765

MoTR
yeah i would but i don't have a credit card...

MoTR
so an somebody help me out here...?

Mane
i dont own Mindbomb and i dont plan on buying it. sorry to a few on this forum *coughfeverredcough* but i am not a very big fan of Carnage.

fever red
Those nasty *cough(feverred)coughs* could be a sign of Scarlet Fever, or the Red Plague- perhaps you should see your Doc? If it's Red Plague, I know an undertaker as a family friend and will pass his name onto you- just let me know! I'll miss you, Mane. When the hemmoraging begins, try to think about how colorfully you're dying- what a story it will make in Heaven!

Paola
laughing

Mane
fear

badsymbiote
"WE'D BE HAPPY TO PROTECT YOU FROM EVIL, OF COURSE, MANE, BUT A RESPIRATORY INFECTION OR OTHER PHYSICAL AILMENT IS OUT OF OUR HANDS. SORRY. BUT, WE'LL GLADLY GIVE YOU A VERY NICE EULOGY."

Kontraz
or we could always castrate him and see if that helps any.... : Happy Dance

Mane
yeah! and then we can donate my package to you, seeing as how your devoid of any sign of manhood! dance

badsymbiote
Oh, now, you two...don't make me choose sides here.
Funny banter, but it could go too far. Too late.

I'll decide who's the most studly guy here. It's something I have kind of a knack for.

What in the Hell does this have to do with Carnage, anyway? And how, praytell, did this journey so far off-topic?

MoTR
WTF are u talkin bout... WTF is feverred?

Paola
topic...

MoTR
Again... Can somebody help me out here?

Mane
apparently not.

Symbiotica
Beg, borrow, steal... get your hands on "Mindbomb" and its sister book "It's a Wonderful Life." If you are a Carnage fan, these are must-reads. They're often seen on eBay - not hard to find.

I have panels scanned from both, but not the whole book, alas.

MoTR
Well i'm tryin but as always in my life i almost have no luck at all...

Linkalicious
mind bomb is a series i have yet but to obtain.

Which comics does it include? Spiderman I'd guess...

Mane
i thought Mindbomb was a one-shot? just like It's a Wonderful Life?

fever red
Yes, but it is a very rich oneshot, crammed with Carnage cannon.

Mane
erm

never been too sure about Carnage...

fever red
Yeah, he's a wishy-washy kind of guy, a real fence-sitter, I mean, what exactly is he trying to accomplish? Is he good, is he bad? And his complex motivations ultimately make him a very inaccessible charactor. Somebody should dumb him down for me; I'd like to have one, just ONE freakin' Spidey villain who is not a shade of gray, who is not somebody's father or son, who is universally un-loved and appropriately hateful.

JK, Mane, I completely respect you, I just found the comment funny, considering whom we're discussing...

Seriously, please expand: what do you mean?

Mane
i dont know. whenever ive wanted to get into Carnage, i just lose interest because of something i cannot explain.

ill start to like him and then ill just go crazy and end up like this wallbash...

fever red
Oh, dear, Mane- it sounds like you may have a bad case of good taste?
Well, you'll NEVER have any fun until you get that taken out. Get this patient to the O.R. Stat!
Our surgical agenda: correct the overactive inhibitory function of the forebrain. But we'll settle for whatever happens!

Mane
haha very funny.

its not a question of my taste. i think i have good taste. just dont like carnage.

fever red
No, Mane- you misunderstand me! I was trying to say, you do have good taste, and this impairs your sense of Carnage "fun."
I'm not sure how much longer I can take Legolas' big baby blues staring at me... did you beat a fangirl up for that sig?! I wish he had just one scar; it is difficult as a woman to not... aaaghhh! Must resist...cuteness...factor... Curse you, Bloom!
No man should have this power! It is a power for women only! The power to make one sweat and stammer! But I am too strong for you, Bloom. You will not, you cannot have me!
Darn it, Mane, get rid of that thing... please.... it qualifies as a weapon.

Mane
laughing hhahaha

Linkalicious
that sig makes me want to poke out his eye with a sodering iron...

Paola
leave Legolas alone...

Mane
you die now! devil

Linkalicious
they did a wonderful job tweezing his eyebrows for that close up.

fever red
Hee hee hee. Pretty pretty boys are my sin. I want to do things to them that many people would consider "unpleasant..."
MANE, for the love of God, I respect you and want to relate to you in a non-objectifying way, but when I see Bloom's face, a whole lotta volatility is inducted into my normally even temperament.
Your pal, the big bad Fever Red Wolf.

Mane
ok ok ok. ill put up a new sig as soon as i can make one...maybe Aragorn.

Paola
Aragorn!! drool

fever red
Yes, Aragorn I can control myself around. Many thanks, Mane- you have done far more good today than you will (hopefully) ever know...
We now return to a man who could handle me: Kasady. Let's all think happy Carnage thoughts...

Nataku8188
ROAR! Mindbomb was total ass-kickery. Me loves carnage more then you fever red! :-p

Mane
Ok, I decided to go with Gimli because he's badass.

Me loves Venom more than everyone except badsymbiote and VF stick out tongue

Paola
sadwalk

Mane
im sorry...i had to throw one together to stop the badgering and complaining. ill make an Aragorn sig later...

Reborn Again
Well...like...yuck!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1728765&

Mane
drool lol j/k laughing

fever red
Nataku, Bad S can tell you I love Carnage in a very, very extreme fashion... (she's read my fic) maybe you do love him more, but you'd have to be purty durn sick, so then you have my sympathy!

Nataku8188
Maybe I love him more in a different way... like idolized worship? I have all the toys (I had all his comics but they were in a box after i moved and got soaked >.< I even had a signed ultimate spidey 1 and 2 !!!)

Mane
ive been working on collecting every Venom appearance and as of now ive got over 21 of them. but i consider my sets (i.e. - Lethal Protector, The Madness, etc.) as 1.

fever red
Nataku, you have the clinch on the idolizing worship. I'll tackle avaricious lust and perverse indulgence...
Mane, I enjoyed reading your opinion of Kill Bill, and of Quent, although I like both the movies and the troglodyte director. Again, Mane, I can see that it's your pesky good taste on another rampage. big grin

Mane
yeah yeah yeah watever you say FR.

fever red
I guess what I'm saying is I see your point re Kill Bill about 100%, but somehow I had some fun watching that movie. It isn't anything I'd ever try to pass off as inspired, transcendant, or artistically significant, but I thought it had kinetic visual beauty.
Now Mindbomb just might be all 3 of the former, plus the latter. (Ok, perhaps I'm being a tad overly enthusiastic)

Nemo, could you be so kind as to post your scans for those of us losers who have sold off our collections in a fit of misspent maturity.
Cough*feverred*cough. Darn, I think I'm coming down with something...

MoTR
Still need It! yes

Mane
Okie dokie!

fever red
People hear you and would act if they could. No one seems to have both the material and the ability to post it, sorry. Try other sites that feature Spider-man fan boards, you know this isn't the only one!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.