september 11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayson
To everyone in the world. spare a thought tomorrow for all the lives lost in the twin towers tragedy and pray for peace. that's all.

sniper
many lives uselessly slaughtered.
there is no honor in that.
a tear for their families, and a blade for their killers

ladygrim
rose

MonkeyNipples
*bows head in silence*

Tex
I remember that day very well!

You might want to check this out:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1745& amp;highlight=plane+crashes+into+world+trade+cente
r

Abbita
man, that brings back bad memories cry

Neo_Version 7
Sept. 11= Sad

We're Alive= Good

I dont mean 2 get personal.

BTW. Abbita, nice sig.

Ricky Gervais is ****ing hilarious.

KidRock
How would you feel if you died in a car crash and someone said "oh well it wasnt me"?

Neo_Version 7
i'd prolly feel sad. But dude, I didn't mean to get personal.

I dont know. Maybe Im just too emotional over all these 9/11 threads.

or maybe not.

Cheers, bro!

MC Mike
Tex, that thread is heavy shit. messed

And yes, I will put in 5 minutes of thought for the day three years ago. Seems like yesterday.

vaya_the_elf
(W)(l)

Yep, tomorrow is sept 11th

vaya_the_elf
darn my faces did not show

Royal Knight
Sept 11th national day of mourning

I will set aside some time and think about the lives that were lost on that horrible day

Agent Elrond
damn, I'm reading it now, it's so sad. I'm reliving that day again. I remeber it exactly, even the seat I was in when I heard the news.

LanİeWindu
I remember going to that thread on Sept 11 2001, it was a very sad day.

It was actually the day I learned to truly respect the people of KMC, I saw how much they cared about other people they don't know from a country they don't live in.

I didn't know anyone at all that was involved in the attacks, no one I knew was hurt or killed in the tragedy, but I remember losing my composure after waking up to the TV reporting this. I cried for people I would never know.

It's been 3 years, and they have not been forgotten.

DarthCyrax
im saying a prayer tonight that nothing goes wrong tomorrow

Royal Knight
I remember that was my Junior year in high school, it was such a horrible day...

I remember the teachers cancelling all their assignments and we just watched the events unfold on TV

DarthCyrax
i remember being in math class and my teacher announced the attack i was stunned and told a few friends that this is like a movie.

Imaginary
I remember waking up at about 7 in the morning (australia time) to see the second plane crash into the WTC and thinking: Oh it's just some random American thing, it'll blow over soon. But it didn't and i feel so guilty...

Royal Knight
it shows you that America wasn't prepared for something of this magnitude

manchichirtchit
didn't wanna go to werk that afternoon. i spent the whole day watching peter jennings. he rocks detective

hotsauce6548
yo its my birthday tomorrow

vaya_the_elf
Your b-day is on sept 11th, that sucks. My birthday is the 20th, and thats when bush declared war.

Sarah Malfoy
im gonna pray for peace! i remember that day so good, i was so scared, but im just still wondering why?

Agent Elrond
Sept 20th? Bush declared war? thought it was in oct

Captain REX
It would be nice if they could put all the terrorists in one country that no one really liked, or maybe on a big boat in the middle of the ocean...then we could nuke it...

Fearnix
I'am i the only person who dose not weep over the dead people?
(i know that sounded heartless)
(and sorry if i offended any one)

Captain REX
Nope, I don't! Didn't know any of them, didn't freak out on 9-11, just very surprised...then again, NYC seems like a world away since I'm in California, and the Middle East even further...

sonofasaiyan
I was in 12th grade and I heard about when my Spanish teacher ran at the end of class (he rarely ran) to get home because a plane flew through the towers in NY at 1 PM but I couldn't understand. I didn't realize the substantial damage done until I got home . It was on every channel except Nick, CN and one or two others. Even though I'm Bahamian I was saddened by the senseless act. I pray those 3,000 souls are now resting in peace.

darkcrown
I was scared because I study a lot of Legend and Philisophical stuff and a lot of those things that I read said it was the beggining of the apocalypse. What Nostredamous predicted 400 years ago really freaked people.

sad

m!$hA
cry

moonwalker741
nope no

that was proved false, somebody wrote that after 9/11, and the person who did that was kind of a retard becasue when he wrote the year of when he 'supposedly' wrote that, it was like a 100 years after he died, so its not true, but....

i believe that the one about hitler
it was like 'adolf histler will come' or something like taht

moonwalker741
but, september 11th was a tragic day for me, i was only in 5th grade and my teachers wouldnt tell us, and some of my friends were leaving school early, me and my friends were like "what the hell?", then last period gym, my gym teacher thought it was important for us to know what was happening, and when i got home all i did was watch tv....its so sad...also, it was my friends birthday

Darth Revan
I didn't either... I saw it on TV and I was just kinda thinking "wtf just happened"... But I can't remember ever feeling unduly upset about it. I guess it was because I live across the country and don't know anybody who was there or even anybody who knows anybody who was there. I do remember, though, feeling a little angry that this 9/11 thing got so much attention, when there had been other events in which just as many people, if not more were killed in the same amount of time. The Oklahoma city bombings, for example... But of course there's no national day of mourning for that...

Darinda
*moment of silence,guesse what,my ex-boyfriends b-day is september,11.that sucks .I hope that all the lives that were lost in that tragic day are going to be a part of a stronger america.*

Darth Sauron
I remember that day perfectly.

I remember as soon as i went in the house, and turned on the TV

The people jumping from the windows cry

Tex: Thank you for posting that thread, im reading it now, the reactions there are the same as all over the world that day, disbelief and anger.

Darth Sauron
This is scaring me for the future.

I hope britain isnt attacked weep

moonwalker741
its good to know that people not even from the united states cares too.....and anywhere getting attacked is horrible

Rachel Riddle
a stronger america? that'd be the worst

the economy in america became bad, and the worse it gets the more dangerous america becomes....
because of bush's fear of terrorists a war has been created
if he has fear of an economy crisis, what is he going to do? so america stronger? *afraid*

I'm so sad for every life lost in the past
and afraid of those in danger in the following weeks, months, years?

and even more afraid of losing lifes because of terrorists, i am of losing lifes becaue of the stupidity of bush or another president

may the innocent victims rest in peace cry

Paola
I cried while watching it in the news cry I couldn't believe it!

BadKitty
I just read that thread to and it brought back the same feelings I had that day.

watching the towers fall and knowing in those terrible minutes hundreds of people were dead..I still feel sick thinking about that sad

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/6817/tears911.gif

Kaleanae
All of you saw it through the news, I saw it live from my school window. I live on the other side of the Hudson River, the river that separates NJ from Manhattan. AS most of you, I also remember what happened the entire day. I went to my first class, we were in the gym and the gym teacher came running screaming that there was an accident in NY. The bell rang and I went to my other class, in the third floor. It was from there when I saw the first and the second tower collapse at their respective time. I just remember thinking - I hope everybody is out-

shaber
I set aside a minutes silence earlier on. Does anyone know if the frequenters of Finnsbury Park Mosque (North London) celebrated the carnage again? It is unfortunate that so many in Bradford Leicester and Oldham and such places also joined them in this last year.

RontheKooshball
We watched it in school....it was during 1st period and my teacher had recieved a call that the WTC had been attacked but they thought it was just an accident so we turned on the news and watched the coverage and when we saw the 2nd plane crash into the other tower it was like dead quiet.

Youd think that 3 years later we'd be just a little bit over it but every September 11 for the past 3 years we've gotten together and done....something....to remember. It just blows.

We didn't even eat lunch that day, most of us were feeling too sick and were crying too much and basically all we did was sit around, watch TV and cry.

It was the best day of SCHOOL

but the worst day of my life. erm

thanks for posting that link, btw. It's like a newscast online because nobody really knew what was going on.

shaber
I can empathise. Unfortunately, plenty of britons celebrated the event with enthusiasm ranting

Royal Knight
http://bebeangel.topcities.com/Sept11/wtcban.jpg

moonwalker741
http://img72.exs.cx/img72/1513/Untitled-2copy11.jpg

sad

Royal Knight
only if there was some kind of warning

fawkesfire
my great aunt saw the whole thing happen that morning. i feel bad for all the lives lost, all the children who might not have a mom or dad, or both. God watch over us all and help us stay safe. amen

I watched the second plane hit from the top of my school across the east river. Heard sirens coming from every which way, a few from a firehouse near my school going into manhatten...some of the firefighters from those firehouses never came back.

Agent Elrond
fcuk those terrorist. all they did was brought they're own dimise sooner. I never got to visit thw WTC and now I never can. fckk them, just fcuk them. I hope all who were involved die the most painfulest death possible and all those who celebrated should also die. The ME is one f*cked up place.

The real sad thing is the world unity that existed 3 years ago is now gone. I wish the world would reunite, but I fear it would take another disaster to happen.

moonwalker741
i passed both of the tall buildings once, when i went on a class trip to the zoo...there were f*cking huge!!! and knowing the fact that both of them collasped scares the shit out of me.....

mc pee pants
on september 11, 2001, i have witnessed the greatest moment in our civilization. for a brief moment in time, regardless of age, sex and race, the world was truly one... one heart, one love, one race. it is so sad that it would take a tragedy of such magnitude for us to be together as one. and it is more of a tragedy that there are actually people who think such crime against humanity would get their point across.

in memoriam... NYCusaflag

jayson
i've been away for a while. to all the people who replied to this thread. it's nice to know that people care. i lost 3 members of my family on that day. god bless everyone. everywhere.

Mighty Yoda
i saw it all on TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.