When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the Red Ones Last?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
I dont. That is stupid. Who cares what colour the candy is, they all taste the same anyways.

I refuse to submit!

shellie
laughing thats funny....no i dont either , they all taste the same so it doesnt matter

sniper
i eat them all at once

Clovie
i don't care about color messed

Samurai Guy
So why does Nestle insist that we should? Why do they push eating the red ones last on us constantly? confused

silver_tears
I don't eat smarties confused
Now skittles are another story droolio I eat the green ones last whistle

Royal Knight
mmm skittles taste the rainbowsmile

darkcrown
Because if you eat the other ones first, then eat the red ones, you get poisoned!!! jk, I dunno
rolling on floor laughing

Samurai Guy
That girl with the breathy voice scares the living daylights out of me.

Samurai Girl
i hate blue smarties!!!

Flying High
i eat them in twos.....for some strange reason.....and in colour.......im weird no expression

Arachnoidfreak
i shove more than one pack into my mouth, and chew for a while. it's like dissolving gum.

Flying High
is that skittle im guessing?

Agent Elrond
I usually divided them into colors and eat each color at once. Mmmmm droolio

Flying High
hmmm....i dont.....

Yesterdays Gone
i just eat them in any order and i throw them in the air and catch them in my mouth... happy

RaventheOnly
Whats a Smartie? cry

Sun Ce
wtf laughing out loud u said whats a streek too before, are u drunk?? laughing out loud, u know everything normally, well a smartie is a candy, its just a little chocolate candy ball thing, and u get a tube full of them happy

sniper
http://www.vallefudgeworks.com/shopping%20cart/Smarties.jpg

RaventheOnly
I never drink.... no expression

oh those are the sweet tart candie you get in piniatas a lot laughing out loud i thought of it a bit laughing out loud stick out tongue

natalya719
ok..i'll be the loner who admits to eating the red smarties last. embarrasment well actually i eat the red and purple ones last. not sure why... huh

Sun Ce
whoa, wait there, are u all on abotu them chocolate smarties, or them sour smarties huh

natalya719
chocolate eek!
wow, im really behind...i never knew there was such a thing as chocolate smarties confused embarrasment

RaventheOnly
me either messed

sniper
those are the only ones i know of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.