The sickest picture Iv'e ever seen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
Don't you agree that this is sick?

Flying High
it just makes me scared that he might have been on KMC....sorry if that person is you confused stick out tongue

darkcrown
mad mad mad THAT IS NOT ME!!!!!!! mad mad mad

dave123
embarrasment damn

LanİeWindu
Whoa he's good looking. He's gonna steal all of the KMC chicks...damn that newbie!

Arachnoidfreak
I've seen worse.

Royal Knight
laughing out loud oh really now?

manchichirtchit
i found his girl!

DirtyBlondPrepa
Omg..you guys are so mean....leave that poor guy alone....its not his falut hes fightsad...well maybe jsut a lil..sense the fact that he eats alot but maybe hes got alot of stress on him which causes him to gain weight...that has happened beforesad....

§pearhead
no no, if you're that fat, it's definitely your fault...

oh btw DC, NEVER put something like that up again...for all our sakes messed sick

manchichirtchit
it's just for sh!ts and giggles. i'm sure they knw they're fat. i know i'm fat... people tell me all the time. but i don't get mad or be sorry for my self. i like me as me.

DirtyBlondPrepa
i know...but that is so mean...if he were to see this...he'd be really embrassed and sadsad...

Elektra_lover
Nightmares fear

DirtyBlondPrepa
Stop....sad....DC..you should of never posted that picsad..thats so mean

§pearhead
*sigh* prep, notice the "ebaums" world thing at the bottom of the picture? ebaums is a joke site; ok? Even if that guy is that fat (it might just be digitally fiddled around with), he knew what he was doing...so calm down messed

DirtyBlondPrepa
I m sorry..I didn't relise that....I just hate to see people make fun of peopleembarrasment

darkcrown
no expression

sonofasaiyan
You're sick for showing that.

Sun Ce
your sooo sweet happy, i kinda never laughed or anything when i looked at that pic either, it really si quite sad to think ppl laugh at that stuff sad

darkcrown
sad I can't really debate on that.

Tex
I made them bang! smokin'

darkcrown
confused That's kind of weird.

Sorry

sonofasaiyan
Now that's just creepy.

Tex
tongue10

Captain REX
Tex, that's kinda creepy...almost as creepy as the fact that I like Joga by Bjork!

Tex
Joga?
That's SO 1997!

Korri
thats a shame sad

ladygrim
whaaa

MonkeyNipples
exactly my thoughts ladygrim

ClaraG
*shudders*

that's pretty sick, man!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.