Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nano_probex
Does anyone liek Assaj Ventress? I DO! SHE ROCKS! Happy Dance

Boris
Indeed, In the clone wars cartoons she was pretty cool, liked the matching sabers smile too bad Anakin iced her lol

nano_probex
Yup but we all gotta lose sumtimes! sad

yerssot
I liked the one were they explained her background in one of the comics

nano_probex
Which comic is she in do you know? I am curious?

darktim1
she looked deadly with those lightsabers of hers only if she would'nt have hit anakin with those rocks at the future place of a rebel base he would have killed her.she was impressive most impressive.

yerssot
quite some, I have to look it up but I think she made her first appearance together with Durge in that one about the moon of Naboo?

nano_probex
K thanks

Master Kadub
Assaj Ventress?

I swear.....I start to think about her character and see somebody that is not developed that could be used in the movies.....

Then again.... reading

Her character reminds me of another force wielder that we didnt see much of in TPM.......

Clai Keboa

Eöl Moriedhel
Crazy....

Clai Keboa
I love the idea of a "S" shaped dual saber!

Master Kadub
She is a character that I fully expected to see in ROTS....

Heck, if GL had gotten all of this stuff done right the first time
I would have loved to see her fight Luke....

reading

Then again, if she never died in the clone wars and just disappeared, she could re-emerge in one of the latter EU books....

yerssot
or just keep being EU in the first place

walkingcarpet
Asajj is a cool character. I think she's on the book Jedi Trial due to hit shelves soon, but don't hold me on that

Sithspawned
She is...
after all, she's on the cover

walkingcarpet
yea, thought that was her, and I just found out for sure that it is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.