Hip Hop Hypnotix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chi Fluxxxion
I'm an internet gangsta. I've been banned from every forum in the world at least twice and I still post at them all. That's because once they ban me, I find expolits in their privacy system and hack my ass back in. I shut them down for kicks too. Ya know why? Coz I'm nice, E-nice. E-Crunk! I'm iller than thou. I have a message board full of people we no life too. It's called Hip Hop Hypnotix. It's the greatest website in the world. You know why? Coz a e-thug made it. A true windows wiseguy. Me, Chisus Christ the world's greatest rapper turned computer hacker, the III. I even can ride my e-tricyle no handed. Do not not **** with a wigga. You'll be picking up your teeth with broken fingers.

That's werd.

Peep my sig. The no link thing is ghey. Real Nigguhz know.

Headz up to the 10933434-335454-455 ya know?

Wheetoz! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Royal Knight
no expression

Chi Fluxxxion
the asterix says "P ta tha R to O to tha B to tha O to tha A to tha R to that D to tha S ....yes yes YES....Chi Flux tha best better than sex.

V@LL3jOk!D707
no expression E-gangsta. funny. no expression

LanİeWindu
Ok.

Chi Fluxxxion
Hey c'mon Royal Knight. Some one of royalty like yourself should have more to contribute than a smiley. What's up yo, you felt like replying but didn't know why? Werdz are weaponz son, blast those shitz.

BUCK! BUCK! BUCK! BUCK! BUCK! BUCK! ...BLOOOOOOOAW!!!

Chi Fluxxxion
Nah it's not funny, WWDIOWDJwack name. It's a hard life. You try running a prohibition on the internet when every contraband is perfectly legal.

LanİeWindu
Flux you sux.

Tex
An internet gangsta who uses AOL? laughing out loud

Chi Fluxxxion
TiTe!!!

Why you wasting time on the net, duke?

You should be considering a rap career. Son't dissapoint your would-be crowd of adoring millions.

dave123
you da man, chi

Chi Fluxxxion
Maybe I should use some kinda broadband to convince you of my e-prowess, L@nce. It's real clever how you put that amperstamp in your name. Oh it's to be read as "a", that's ingenius. You should copyright that. I'll bet that nobody has thought of that before. Oh and look at that marquee in your sig. Wow! You're so incredible.

Chi Fluxxxion
werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdz.

Tex
Y u aint talkin like a gangzta no mo?

dave123
I'm an internet gangsta... I use AOL cry

Tex
I know! winkiss

Chi Fluxxxion
Because I attended this wacky educational concept called "school", Tex. We even tackled advanced linguistics like spelling "Why" and "You".

Tex

Chi Fluxxxion

manchichirtchit
FYI...

ampersand- symbol "&"

know in the dictionary and/or encyclopedia as ""and' per se". an obvious corruption of the original word.

dave123
I think I like this guy. yes

Chi Fluxxxion
Wow, that's really interesting manchichirtchit.

Tex

Chi Fluxxxion
Why is your "banned" comment squared, Tex? I said "at least twice", It wasn't a maxxximium proxxximity in which to base your findings on, duke. If we are talking math, you best axxx me which sites I haven't been banned from yet, being that I doubt this vBulletin house enough bandwidth for me to list them all and successfully carry the one, Tex, ok? I see I'm a have to get banned from here again, as I'm on the verge of seeing "Sorry you've reached the end of the internet. Please go back now." On my IP IS, nahmean?

I have a question for you though, Tex. Why did you lose your job on Superted? I'll bet it was that Spotty. He was a coniving mutha****a.

§pearhead
wow...did I just read what I thought I read...? messed

well, I wish you luck on your getting banned spree, chi thumb up

Agent Elrond
bann

DirtyBlondPrepa
ur from england...how do you know how to talk like thatmessed..lol

Agent Elrond
Bann him! bann him!

I rule
WTF?

rapmastad
lol, but you dont talk like a moron

listen chii flux...

A. no gangsta would have chii in thier name

B. dont use AOL dumbass, too easy to recognize

C. you havent been banned from this forum either, so not every forum in the world

D. you talk like a wannabee gangsta... a wanksta, so cut the crap

now get the **** away from this forum and take your stupid website too, gangsta

moonwalker741
man! i had a picture of an e-thug that was really funny, i posted it in the music forum the longest time ago, but i dont have it, damn!

I rule
Your not as gangsta as this guy > http://deephousepage.com/smilies/chefico.gif

DirtyBlondPrepa
yeah..u said it rapmastad...u the real gansta!

Darth Revan
no expression

I rule
no expression

Darth Revan

I rule
smile

hotsauce6548
haha.... my thoughts exactly

and about this thread.... umm, no

Tex
What's Superted?

Chi Fluxxxion

bardock
i do it sucks sad

RaventheOnly
holy God hysterical i ..... can't ...... stop...... laughing ..... hysterical OMG i think i'm gonna collapse and die laughing out loud #hysteical#

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.