suggestions please...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manchichirtchit
i'm gonna have a 15 hour flight soon and i wanna know what you guys would recommend for else world and cross over comics. thanks. i already have speeding bullets and red son.

Arachnoidfreak
There aren't many GOOD Elseworlds comics. The list ends at about there. For Intercompany crossovers, check out the latest Wolverine/Witchblade, JLA/Avengers, Spawn/Batman, Ironman/X-O Manowar and um....that's all I got from the top of my head. Intercharacter crossovers: Superman/Batman, Witchblade/Darkness, Ghost Rider/Dr. Strange, and um...that's all I got.

Also check out Infinity Gauntlet and The End, both from Marvel.

Elektra_lover
Elektra

manchichirtchit
thanks. i'll check out mile high comics when i get the chance.

Nataku8188
Deadpool/cable

mc pee pants
anybody know the marvel/dc crossover? "war of the worlds" is it? i'm trying to look for this one.

mc pee pants
somebody? anybody?

HELP... confused

wuTa
well this isnt a crossover or anything but storywise...justice league identity crisis is probly the best thing out there right now

Darth Vicious
I recommend:
Batman: Long Halloween, Dark Victory, Jim Lee run
DCs: Identity Crisis(excellent)
recent Punisher comics
Wizard magazine
Maxim magazine
or get a portable DVD player

Darth Jello
batman: thrillkiller, oh, and alias vol 1-4

mc pee pants
what about that comic where everybody fights... dc/marvel cross?

Paola
lol

great avatar mc pee!!

Nataku8188
marvel vs dc? That crossover is horrible.

Get appleseed... its a comic drawn like manga, and is one of the BEST comics ive ever read in my whole life.

mc pee pants
swank

SpikeSpiegel
I already get Amazing Spiderman, Avengers (New Avengers when it's released) and Gambit (Which I'll swap to X-men when they get a better writer). But I was considering getting something from DC's line-up, either Detective Comics or Nightwing. Which one would you guys recommend?

Arsenal
I recommend Nightwing

Alpha Centauri
Due to a mess-up at the comic store I buy from my Silver Surfer comics only got to me a few weeks ago.

Did the series end up getting cancelled? If so, at what issue? So I can like just subscribe to another series.

Anyone got any suggestions? I hear Astonishing X-Men is picking up.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Yes, Silver Surfer was cancelled with issue 14.

I suggest New Invaders. A great series, and I think a new artist is coming on soon, and a Wolverine appearance to tie in with Enemy of the State (which is kind of lame, but will helpfully boost sales). I love these characters and want to see them around for a long time. If you were a fan of the Thunderbolts the first time around, they're coming back next week.

norrin radd
Batman

Alpha Centauri
Ahh well I'm still behind on Surfers, by one.

Shame, quite possibly the most intriguing story I've read in a while but I guess it's about sales.

Thanks for the recommendation though. I wish, instead of bringing out Rogue, Jubilee and Nightcrawler comics that they kept Thanos and Surfer. It just makes sense. Cable/Deadpool is doing well, lasting a while.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Outsiders is pretty good. Featuring Nightwing, along with Arsenal (formerly the original Speedy--a Green Arrow sidekick), Jade, Metamorpho and more.

ScarletSpider
I asked Fabian on another message board, he said Taskmaster should be guest starring in C/DP soon, along with some of the Agency X cast. That along with the Fixer guesting, I can't wait!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.