Star Wars DVD Box Set comes out on Tuesday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reborn Again
...and I'm really stoked about it! Who else? I can't wait to see the changes and additions Lucas did to the TOS saga. There have been a lot of rumors floating around about the changes and I'm anxious to see what all the hype is about. And besides I've never seen Star Wars in widescreen. This is going to be a real treat!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

pooperpants
sorry but it comes out in a week and a half

Reborn Again
Not here, buddy. Tues.

Morridini
So where do u live?

Cipher
Its September 21st, I just saw a commercial. Which looked good, by the way...

robakin
Reborn is right i live in the UK and i ordered mine from play.com and they sent it out last Thurs which means i will have it this Mon.

Amazon.co.uk have said they are sending them out on Tues.

Morridini
I just checked amazon.co.uk and it says that it will come out the 20th, the same date as here in Norway. http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0001ZE1OU/pd_ka_0/202-4618772-2811852

robakin
Yes it does but a friend of mine has ordered his from Amazon and they have said they are shipping Tuesday, so you may be in luck!

Reborn Again
I live in Canada. And I can get it early. smile

Morridini
Now I can't wait for the 20th september. I just held the movies in my hand.
I went to the local video store and asked if they had gotten any confirmation on how much it will cost. He told me that he didn't know how much it will cost but then he told me that he had them. Those who work in that store are alowed to get copies of the movies but not the bonus disk. So then I asked what language the tilte of the movie on the cover was on. And he told me that he could show me. He went into the storage room and came back with the three DVD's. Now I really wish I worked there, it's so unfair that they get to see them now. Tomorrow a friend of mine works there so perhaps I can lend them from him, I really hope so.

NoMeN
great story! big grin

JKozzy
They SHIP the 20th, they'll arrive some other time. I doubt it'll be out any earlier than the street date of the 21st.

Boris
I'll have mine come the 20th smile

Cipher
Having those films on DVD will be a dream come true....

queeq
Crap, I have to wait till the 30th.... sad

Ushgarak
Ok, it's out now, discussion here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/t308349.html

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.