Refused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
I kinda have a feeling this thread will get somewhere between 0 to 3 replies, but what the hell.

Refused! Anyone heard of them? They are very good. thumb up (would i ever promote a shitty band to you lovely people, no, of course not stick out tongue)

''New Noise'' is absolute genious of a song! I havent heard much of the older stuff, but I have boght ''The shape of the Punk to come'' and it is amazing baby! Its a must have album.

Anyway, if you have never heard of them, check them out thumb up deffinitivly...then report back here stick out tongue

If you have heard of them, do tell what you think.

For those of you too lazy to bother with moving or clicking to find out about them, i have provided the ''New Noise'' for you to hear.

New Noise! - cliiick iiit!!

SeptemberRain
wow, this band broke up a while ago.
They are one of my favoritve punk bands of all time.
and "A Shape of Punk to Come" is a brillinat record.
I knew of this band 2 to 3 years ago.
Absolutely amazing

wow that song was amazing....awesome yo.

furryman
sa great album, they rule

furryman
i found a link to the Blind Date mp3, I love this one
http://media.epitaph.com/epicenter/core/63/194/2045.mp3

SeptemberRain
so, LB was wrong, this thread got more than 3 replies

lil bitchiness
Woot! happy

Greatness. Glad you all like.

I knew they were arround for a while, (well i found out) but i havent known of them for very long. I got into the ''New Noise'' last year...i bought the album earlier this stick out tongue
I remembered there was no thread about them last night when i came back from a club, and they played it twice in one night.

lil bitchiness
Im also putting the link in my sig, to spread the Refused love droolio

(hehe, ''refused love'' *boom boom chissss*) stick out tongue

MildPossession
<-------- likes Refused LOTS. And yes Shape of Punk To Come is a wonderful album!!

SeptemberRain
Refused is possibly one of the greatest punk bands ever.

Darth Revan
I haven't heard a whole lot of them, but I like what I have heard rock

Silver Stardust
I haven't heard them in a while...but they're cool yes

Darth Revan
Oh hey I just realized, that song is on the skateboarding game stick out tongue

SeptemberRain
why did they break up?
was it cuz the lead singer was a hardcore communist and the rest werent as much?

lil bitchiness
I dont know, but isnt the lead singer in the ''International Noise Conspiracy''?

SeptemberRain
yeah, he is. but they arent very good

lil bitchiness

lil bitchiness
And buping this to spread more Refused love...

Df02
i remember this thread, and remember som1 i know telling me before they were good.... but could never put faces to the name, theyre not bad.

oh and for future reference, try not to image search on google for The Refused....first page doesnt have a very nice pic on it haha confused

Deathblow
You do know everyone who reads that is gonna image search it now stick out tongue

I know I did embarrasment But i found no nasty pic, unless you count the one of Shakira.

furryman
Woah, wierd, I was just listening to them earlier for first time in a while messed

Darth Revan
**** that was nasty

Df02
well i did warn ya... messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.