Bowling for Soup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonofasaiyan
Why didn't someone make a song about 1984. It's the best year ever. I mean come on! Lets make one or... not.

JediHDM
well, someone had the bright idea of writing a book about 1984, and look how it turned out...

m!$hA
what happened in 1984? confused embarrasment

sonofasaiyan
Stuff.

ragesRemorse
what the hell? I am insulted and depressed that you dont know what happend in 1984. sad i thought everyone knew what happend on that glorious day. The winds shifted, the coulds parted, the rain stopped, the sun awoke from slumber,flowers bloomed and then i was born.. what happend in 1984? i was born, i cant believe you diddnt know that. sad

bowling for soup used to be good, but they are becomming more well known,which means they are going to become shit.

ladygrim
1984 ... ???

sonofasaiyan
Damn, so was I but you dont see me making a federal case of it. J/K laughing

m!$hA
blink erm

ragesRemorse
well i have to do somthing to try and keep up my self esteem, even if it is proclaiming my birth as the greatest thing to happen to the year of 1984. smile which is of course was.

ladygrim
nope the best thing happen in august 1986 ...

Korri
i hate BFS i wish they would die no expression

ladygrim
???????

Korri
its true no expression

ladygrim
awwwww

ragesRemorse
What is a BFS?

Korri
Bowling for soup

Deathblow
I concur no expression

LanİeWindu
The song is 1985...not 1984, get it right or pay the price.

And Bowling for Soup is good.

Korri
ok if you say so no expression

Deathblow
I like to think of Bowling For Soup as a watered-down version of NOFX with all the life and talent drained from their bodies, possibly by some kind of vampiric swamp beast that feeds on musical talent yes

Korri
^ got it in one!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.