Green Lantern vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thirst
who would win, why, the usual

norrin radd
very easy, nightcrawler is no mach for green lantern.

Nataku8188
GL will just make a giant green crap and bash him to death with it

Thirst
you all are forgetting that Nightcrawler can teleport out of reach of Green Lantern....not to mention teleport behind him and knock him out.

Arachnoidfreak
There is NO "out of reach" for Green Lantern. The Power Ring is called one of the most powerful items in DC for a reason, teleportation or not, GL is winning this fight.

ragesRemorse
this is a one sided match. Green lantern's ring is just to powerfull. If nightcrawler diddnt get fatigued every time he used his teleportation then we would be having a different conversation. GL would tire NC out very early on, forcing him to stay at bay. the only chance NC has,is if he was able to luck out and teleport close enough and removie Gl's ring. This is highly unlikely considering all of the major foe's that have attempted the same thing.

Thirst
Nightcrawler HAS become an expert swordsman though...he could teleport close enough to GL and slice his hand off.

Mane
no, GL can almost create virtually anything he wants with his ring. he could just create a suit of amor to protect himself from a sword and impale Kurt's skull with a ring-powered arrow.

who?-kid
I like Nightcrawler, but taking on Green Lantern... if they fought 100 times, Nightcrawler (he always was one of the weakest X-Men) would lose 100 times.

No way he can beat Green Lantern, not in a million years.

norrin radd

Wynndar
GL is too powerful....i think Nightcrawler's attack where he teleports a part of an enemy's body...like GL's arm or head, would be his only chance here

Thirst
norrin radd, teleportation takes less than a second, i doubt GL can make a shield around himself in that amount of time before Nighcralwer strikes.

crazyspinz
everyone always underestimates night crawler, hes kicked plenty off ass in his time, inculding demons and such, and i say he would take gl cuz there isnt mutch gl could do to nightcrawler

Mane
laughing

that is the absolute dumbest thing ive ever read. idiot.

crazyspinz
r u calling me an idiot?

Beyonder
If Kurt was really out for blood and determined to win, he'll teleport Green Latern's head off.

Beyonder
Here's Kurt actually teleporting someone's head off.

Mane
yes.

Beyonder
After Nimrod decimated Juggernaut and about to finish him off, Rogue with the absorb powers of Colossus and Nightcrawler took Nimrod out by teleporting his arm off - which caused Nimrod to retreat.

What do you think GL's going to do if his head was teleported off? Or more interestingly if his arm with the ring was teleported off? Kurt 6/10 wins.

Mane
laughing

whatever you say roll eyes (sarcastic)

crazyspinz
nightcrawler tps to gl grabs the ring and tps away without sweating, now wut is gl gonna do, nothing but sit there and get stabbed

Swanky-Tuna
He could sock Nightcrawler in the face with a bolt of energy or a boxing glove while he gloats thinking GLs can't control their ring mentally.

Beyonder
Mane

whatever you say

What's that Mane? You have nothing to counter my argument isn't that it? stick out tongue Or are you agreeing with what I'm saying? Either way I win! Happy Dance

crazyspinz
tru, but night crawler wouldnt gloat until gl is dead, so he stabs, then gloats, or night crawler would just leave the ring in that demension that he temporaryly goes to when he teleports, then gl is realy screwed

Joker1237
GL wins I see him taking to the air., No way GL will be fighing on the ground/

Beyonder
Joker1237
GL wins I see him taking to the air., No way GL will be fighing on the ground/

Why not? laughing It's not like he's fighting the Hulk or Juggernaut. Just your average blue furred mutant.

Swanky-Tuna
I didn't know he could do that in such a short amount of time. But that's only one instance where Nightcrawler gets the jump on him before he shields himself.

norrin radd

crazyspinz
he is acualy in that demension for a while, but it seems like less than a second for us, but im not entirely sure he could leave the ring there, but i think he could

eleveninches
Come on.!!
Gl would whoop that skanky blue elf

ayjay
GL won't have to wait until nighty decides to teleport to form a shield.....he could come into the fight with a sheild already around him...and then...even though i'm a huge night supporter....GL could do anything he wanted really. Kurt may avoid a few of GL's attacks via telporation, but eventually he would ear out...cos teleporting actually takes effort

eleveninches
GL wins

DarkCrawler
Gl makes spieks around him. Nightcrawler trys to kill him and gets impaled in them.

And that is just one of the ways for him to win.

Gl wins 1000 out of 1000.

Lord Ryugen
GL's going to win this 9 times out of 10 (the tenth time he seriously underestimates Kurt and ends up minus a head) It's nice to see NC can use his teleportation as a weapon but in almost any scenario NC ends the fight as a rug for GL's living room. Out of intrest which GL is Kurt fighting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.