i need your help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
i've hurt my shoulder and my hip! and i was wondering if you could give me some advice?

ok, there was this hill, and me and my friend decided not to take the path down it, but to run down the edge of it! so we did that, and at the very bottom was a rock, and i fell over it and landed on my right side.

anyway, ive got some cuts on my hip and my arm, but apart from that, nothing visible.
but my hip hurts when i walk .
and with my shoulder, i dont think i can raise it past my head confused

dave123
sleep cures all sleep

ragesRemorse
wait. youll be just fine

ClaraG
if it still really hurts in a few days, see a doctor

Clovie
take painkiller, and put some ice on them erm

Vampy
hot bath. while bathing rub aching places. that should help

ladygrim
go wit the bath....

m!$hA
ill have a bath before bedand see if it helps! happy thanx vamps and lady hug

dave, rr & clara: i hurt my arm/hip 2 days ago erm and it still hurts!

m!$hA
um, if i pulled a muscle, would i be screaming and crying?

MonkeyNipples
not really or at leas t i dont... but thats me....

m!$hA
but if it's a girl (me) confused

MonkeyNipples
true...

Vampy
if you pulled your muscle... you'd be in pain messed that's all that happens

hot bath helps for that too happy i know cuz i have it all the time embarrasment

Sun Ce
when i pull a muscle in my left leg, it kills sooo much cry, i am there just grabing it, trying to control it, it just goes all hard, the muscle in my leg, i hate it because it hurts like crazy, and it won't stop, but aftr holding it really hard, and just rubbing my leg, it just stops hurting, my eyes water when it tenses up tho, i bloody well HATE IT!!! cry

Vampy
rubbing the pulled muscle helps a lot.

Linkalicious
i hot bath will probably cause a bruise to form faster than usual because of the blood flow created...but it should soothe the pain pretty well.

Take it easy for a couple of days, and if the pain is still there....go to the doctors.

JKozzy
Try seeing a doctor... no expression

Sun Ce
yep, but it sooo hurts, i mean geez when it hits your like "ahhh fecking leg!!! mad", i mean i would start punching my own leg because it hurts that much, i just get soo stressed and pissed off, it hurts like crazy tho, but yeah after rubbing it, it kinda does settle happy

Vampy
nah, the bath won't do you any harm, it'll warm you all up and relax you so it's easier to rub the muscles

Sun Ce
but when it hits , i just can't walk or move, it hurst way too much erm

Vampy
then sit down and rub it! when it goes away and leaves all the nasty pain, hey you can live with that big grin

Sun Ce
sure thats what i do, i just fall on the bed in pain cry, its really horrible, i hate it when it comes sad

m!$hA
it hurts a lot, yes, but im not crying over it or anything ... which is why im not too sure if it is puller erm ive never pulled a muscle before!

charlit
that sounds just like me when i decided it would be fun to roll down a hill stick out tongue

m!$hA
stick out tongue yes. she said to me
"lol, i should run down the hill!" but she was joking!
and i said "oh my god yes! im going to!"
and she said "really? ill do it too then!"
so we did stick out tongue

Mighty Yoda
well i pulled a muscle in my arm above the elbow up to the shoulder and i can only move my hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.