101 Things I would LOVE to be able to say to customers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
It might not ACTUALLY reach 101 ((and you are free to add your own)), but I had a bad day at work, and I need a rant!

Also, I might get a little swear-happy, so I'll spoiler them, so don't complain if you highlight them and end up with a potty mouth!

Phoenix
This first one is actually top of my list, and the one I want to say at least ten times a day...

1. Look, just piss off, ok?

Phoenix
2. No, you cannot spend twenty f*cking minutes counting out your coppers onto the counter, I have better things to do!

((well, the better things to do is a lie, but they piss me off!))

Phoenix
3. Are you that f*cking lazy that you can't be bothered to pack your own f*cking bag?

MC Mike
Do you really need to spoiler those? blink

Phoenix
It's just so I can't have people saying 'erh, you shouldn't swear, your a mod, you should set an example' - they've been warned big grin

MC Mike
Mods can't swear? no expression Good lord.

Vampy
*SNIFF* being a mod does suck yes

Captain REX
I don't get where you get that...biznatch! Schweinhund! Schiesskopf! See, I'm swearing! stick out tongue

Phoenix
Yes, but you is norty... and my topic is off after not even a whole page!

pokey

laughing out loud

Elessea
laughing out loud it is the off topic forum stick out tongue

Phoenix
big grin

Phoenix
Now, where was I...

4. Why the hell did you go to that till? I'm standing here. The display screen says 'Next Customer Please'. I actually lowered myself to making a sign which said 'Please Pay At Another Till'. So why did you go to the wrong till?

BackFire
Customer - "Can you help me"?

Me - "No."

here's some more things.

No, you can't rent unless you pay your late fee. Just don't return your movies late, don't like it? Tough shit. (So much for mods not cussing)

No, you can't have your money back because you didn't like a movie you rented, that's the reason you rent movies, to see if they're good. Stooge.

Get out of the store.

Shut your little brat up.

Your kid is ugly.

Don't talk to me like I'm your friend, and don't call me by my first name because it's on my name tag, it's tacky and obnoxious. I don't like you, go home.

Yes, we're out of that movie, no, you can't rent another one for free. You're an idiot. Idiots aren't allowed in the store. Screw off, pig.

I just looked for that movie, we don't have it. I'm not looking again for you. Rent something else. That movie sucks anyways.

You want to talk to the manager? I am the manager, whore.

Phoenix
Now that pisses me off! I'm the asisstant manager at my store for the summer, but no-one seems to believe me! It was the manager's day off, and someone came in saying 'I want to speak to the Manager' so Charlie came to get me, and this guy says 'No, I want to speak to the Manager!'

It really annoyed me, I mean, just because I'm 18 and a girl, suddenley I can't be a manager!

BackFire
yeah, well I wasn't the manager....so....

Vampy
Kids are scary cry

Phoenix
And do you know what happened today? Some little brat of a kid spat his sweet on one of the shelves and I didn't find it until quarter to five, and it had stuck to the shelf!

BackFire
Yeah, that's why you kick kids. Preferably in the face.

Vampy
*sniff* in the ass

Linkalicious
Phoe...i recomment you get a job where you don't deal with customers directly.

Darth Sauron
I second that

Elessea
I third laughing out loud

BackFire
That would be ideal, but it's not always easy.

Elessea
tis true...

I like people though

bobcrickett
I've heard BB swear at customers in German for being complete @$$holes...

Tptmanno1
hehe, that must be funny!

BF you work at blockbuster?

Chelsea23
haha....where do you all work at?

some people are just too dumb to understand

furryman
CAN'T YOU PUT SALT AND VINEGAR ON YOUR CHIPS WITHOUT SPILLING IT ALL OVER THE COUNTER?! mad

dave123
**** that

silver_tears
MAKE UP YOU'RE ****IN MIND THERE'S ONLY 12 FLAVOURS!!!! mad

lil bitchiness

BackFire
Used too. I was the worst employee there, gave customers shit all the time. And I'd trick them into paying their late fees when they didn't want to.

lil bitchiness
But Id love to say:

-Learn to goddamned read!!
-Its not my damned fault your coffee is too expencive for you, if you have no money DONT BUY IT!
-Move off your fat ass, and get the sugar yourself you lazy bastard.

droolio i feel better cry

silver_tears
Can you please tell you're child to get off the counter roll eyes (sarcastic)
Or can you save us all alot of time and order your goddamn self and not let the little brat talk mad

BackFire
Holy shit, Lil. Old people suck. I hated dealing with them. They always think that just because they're old and incompetant they should get special treatment.

Like this one time at BB, this old man came in and wanted to rent something on his daughters account, but he didn't have membership card. So, I asked him for his daughters last name. He gave me a name and I typed it in, nothing came up. I asked him if he was sure that his daughter rents at this store, he said she does. So I spent a few minutes typing in the name he gave me, and other variations of the name in case he spelled it wrong. He started getting impatient and asked me what was taking so long, I told him that the last name isn't in the computer, and asked him again if he was sure he spelled it properly and that she rents at this store. He said yes and got a real snotty attitude. Finally, a manager came over and asked what was wrong. I told him that the name the man gave me isn't coming up. SO the manager started typing in names similar to the one that the guy gave me. Finally, he guessed the name correctly and it came up.

I told the old man I was sorry for taking so long, and he was like "You know, back when I was deputy sheriff we would arrest incompetent people like you". This, of course, was the last thing I needed right now. So I said "Hey man, it's not my fault you don't remember your own daughters last name.". He got mad and left the store, and I felt good for making an old stupid man upset.

The morale of the story - Always go out of your way to piss old people off.

rapmastad
lol, i remember when i was 15 and working at mcdonalds

man- so, you go to college to get this job?

me- no sir i just need the money...

man- well, how much money do you get anyway? 2 bucks a day?

me- well it pays more then your job, being a hobo and all, what do you get? 50 cents a day to demean yourself?

man- you keep mouthing of like that and YOULL be the hobo soon enough

(he pissed me off so much that i accidently told the cook to drop his burger meat on the floor)

Abbita
^ and that is why i don't go to McDonalds anymore no expression

lil bitchiness
Ugh, you're so right! They actually do think they need a special treatment for being old, like anyone gives a shit.

Same goes for old people walking in the middle of the street, super slowly, not willing to move either way and make the way for the rest of us, then when we try to pass, they start having a rant about the rudness and disrespect! Sheesh...just cos they're old and unstable doesnt mean the rest of us are.

The Force
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

BackFire
Good, he had it coming. How dumb are people, you don't insult people making your food, common sense.

Silver Stardust
I've done that big grin lots of fun. Gotta put all those years of learning German to some use, ya know wink

Try working a sales job...oh my f*cking god did I HATE that...I mean, the money was really good ($15 an hour plus commission, which is excellent for an 18 year old just out of high school), but I couldn't handle it. Between my total shyness, and my impatience and quick temper I found myself half torn between just not saying anything or just exploding and saying "MAKE UP YOUR F*CKING MIND IF YOU'RE GONNA BUY IT OR NOT!!!" Yeah. Not a good job for me. Now I do mostly secretarial work for a small architecture business, mostly computer stuff...much better suited for me. I don't really have to have contact with people happy

GroundedAgain

jenlaine
i completely understand!! i work at a large book store. one of the dumbest things i've ever heard is "i don't know the title or author, but the cover is red, can you help me?" HOW IGNORANT!! and if i'm shelving a ton of books or walking around pusing a cart of books OR i'm standing at customer service-(with name tag- i might add) don't ask me if i work here 'cause obviousley i don't mad big grin ps i wanna kick kids too!! stick out tongue

silver_tears
Get the **** out, simple as that happy

~Angel~
I hate my job. I work in a Hallmark store in a mall. I want to burn the whole freaking mall down, starting with the cards!!!!!!!!

Scenario 1:
To fully understand the stupidity of the question, I will start by explain that when cards are shipped to us, we unpack them and put every single one where it belongs. No cards, except for the damaged ones, go to the back.

Lady: Do you have any more cards in drawers or in the back??

Me: No, Everything we have is what's out.

Lady: Are you sure, could you go check for me?

(what I want to say/do) Me: "Sure" *stand there, look like I'm thinking, not moving an inch* "Yes, just as I suspected, all the cards are out."

Scenario 2:
I am "alone" in the store because my manager has once again dissappeared. I am waiting on a lady, as people are lining up at the registers.

Old Man: as he looks directly at me "Does anybody work here?"

Me: *smiling to my best ability while thinking "why don't you die!"* "Yes"

Old Man: *points at Hallmark embroidered Apron and Nametag* "Could that be why you wear that nametag?"

Me: *eye twitches* (sarcastically) "Do you think so??? Could be!!!"
What I wanted to say to the old geezer: "Do you know what?? Open your eyes. Do you see anyone else in the store besides you??? Maybe, just maybe, I was with another customer!"

Scenario 3:
An old man comes up to the counter while an old lady is checking out. This is something we see a lot of. I assumed It was her husband waiting for her. He stands a good six feet away from the counter, just staring at all of us. Doesn't make a peep. Finally, he speaks up, but not without attitude.

Cranky old man: WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M STANDING HERE FOR, JUST TO TAKE UP SPACE??? *and he walks away*

Lady at counter: *laughs*

Me: *eyes widen in shock* to no one in particular: "Yes, I ignored you on purpose, because obviously I can read your mind! I majored in it, don't you know?"

Scenario 4:

As I am ringing a customer up:
Lady: Where are your ______???

Me: You know, there's two other ladies over there who can help you.

Lady: But you can't...???

Me: No.... I'm helping another customer... If you hadn't noticed...

silver_tears
I have worse, I work in a chocolate/ice cream place, the number of people who don't speak english who visit is insane shocking

~Angel~
Scenario 5: Five minutes to closing...

Lady walking in: Are you closing???

Me: In about 2 minutes

Lady: Oh... *continues to shop*

*closing*

Lady: Oh, I'd better check out, I know you want to get home... *continues to shop*

*five minutes after we close the doors, and I begin to turn lights out*

Lady: Oh.. I guess It's time to go... *she finally checks out*

silver_tears
Most Popular Cases..........

1. *huge line*

*How much is one scoop of ice cream on a plain cone?
~2.45 with tax.
* How much is one scoop on a sugar cone?
~2.72
*A waffle cone?
~3.20
*A dipped sugar cone?
~3.50
*A dipped waffle cone?
~4.10

*two minutes go by*

How much is two scoops on a regular cone?
~3.10
And two on a sugar cone?

etc etc

*five minutes later*

*Alright, I'll have one scoop on a regular cone no expression

I swear to God I wanna murder them miffed

~Angel~
My all time favorite question while working at Hallmark

*drumroll*

"Do you have cards here?"

I lost the ability to speak for a few minutes after that one.... I think My jaw even dropped open...

Crash Overload
To Lazy to read everything, althought i am sure its great and i usaualy encourage thread ready in its entirity...

Somwhere in there you should include "Buy two and we get your soul Free!" big grin

silver_tears
2. Here's worse yes

*Do you have Cookies and Cream here?
~No Ma'am that's Baskin Robins......
*Can you check?
~I'm positive we don't have it, we're Laura Secord, everything you see is what we have.....

*two minutes later*

*Can you go check?
~If you like ma'am.....

*come back*

~No ma'am no Cookies and Cream....
*Oh.........do you have Rocky Road?
~No ma'am that's also Baskin Robins.....
* Can you go check?

no expression

~Angel~
*twitch* blowup

silver_tears
3. I have tons happy

*Hello
~Hi there...
* I would like a single scoop on a regular cone of that one *points at showcase*
~Which one was that?
*That one *again*
~Yes, which flavour is it?
*That one *again*
~Yes sir, but there's 12 flavours there, what's it called?
*THAT ONE! *again*

And they are getting irritated with me here no expression
I'm like whatever, and I scoop a random flavour.....

Crash Overload
==>Yes, I am looking for The Standard Book of Britch Birds.

--->Ah, Here it is.

==> No No No, The Beladed Version.

--->Whats so Speacial about the Beladed Version?

==> It has No Sparrow.

--->*Rips Pages* Ah here you go, is this Better?

==> I'm not going to buy that! Its Ripped!

Gotta like Monty Python...

Ryan10000000000
ahhh the beauties of working as a chef i dont have to deal wit customers

~Angel~
I helped this one lady who was buying a nativity set. It was made to look like it was carved out of wood, and apparently she believed that they were.

Lady: I had a nativity set held aside for me..

Me: "Ok, I'll have to go find it in the back, what's your name?"
*she gives me her name, and I go find what she wants* Mind you, this is all the way in the back of the store, and it took me a few minutes to find it.

Lady: Oh... the lady who put that away for me said I could look at the other sets and compare them.

(I wanted to strangle her because I was just back there... I wanted to say "Don't you think you could have told me that when I went back there the FIRST TIME?????"wink

* So I calmly go get more stupid Nativity sets*

Lady: after looking at them carefully, she asks me some questions. (keep in mind that these figurines are made out of a mold. The only differences in them is the microscopic paint specs. "Do you think this one's face is fatter than this other one."

Me: momentarily Speechless... " Umm.... Ahhh... No."

Lady: Do you think the eyes on this one are open more than this other one?

I couldn't take it anymore... I handed her over a co-worker.

silver_tears
4. happy

*I'll get a scoop of Rum and Raison in a cup.
~I'm sorry we're out of that flavour.
*But that's what I want.
~I'm sorry we're out..
*But that's what I want....
~I'm sorry sir, but we don't have anymore....
*But that's what I want! miffed then they get mad yes

~Angel~
Oh!!!!! THis one is GREAT!!!!

A friend of mine works in a Payless Shoesource Store.

One day, a little girl decided to be a little demon.

She was running up and down the isles giggling and knocking shoes off shelves.

My friend asked her numerous times to "Please stop running" all the while the girl's mother was ignoring her. After about the 5th time my friend asked her to stop, she just said in a stern voice "Stop Running."

The little Sh*t grinned evilishly and turned around in the other direction to run again, only this time, she wasn't watching where she was going, and ran straight into a mirror. Colliding with a thunderous CLONK!

hysterical

silver_tears
5. We give out free samples of our ice creams and chocolates to customers yes

*Hmm I think I'll get a sccop of French Crisp....
~Cup or cone ma'am?
*Actually make that Rolo...
~Cup or cone ma'am?
*I mean Crunchy Chocolate Chip please....
~Cup or cone ma'am?
*Hmmm actually can you give me a sample of the Chocolate Mint?
~Yes ma'am....
*And a sample of the Chocolate Brownie Blast please.
~Sure *fake smile*
*The Orange Sherbet please...
~*I do it*

*she thinks for five minutes*

*Yea, can I get a scoop of French Crisp please.

*eye twitch* Cup or cone ma'am?

*Cone please....

*I scoop it for her* Here you go ma'am....

*Actually, make that a cup please.

miffed

~Angel~
Customer: "Do you work here?"

Me: *looks at embroidered Hallmark Apron, and Hallmark nametag with my name on it* I shake my head "No, I don't" and walk away.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID????????? cry crybaby crying erm no expressionblowup

silver_tears
I'm serving someone else alone in the store....

Someone else in line....
"Umm excuse me can someone help us?"
I look around....

Do you see anyone ****in else, like holy **** no just to be a ****in ***** I bound and gagged everyone else because I enjoy working with idiots all day no expression

~Angel~
Me to customer: "Good News!! I've decided not to kill you!!"

Tptmanno1
lol

that sucks, but I still wanna job.

furryman
~ me, - customer

~ Hi
- Bacon and egg bap please
~ Sorry, we've sold out of bacon and eggs, we've got burgers, sausages, and chips
- I'll have a bacon bap then
~ There isn't any bacon left I'm afraid
- Can I have a sausage and egg bap please
~ We can only do whats on the menu. You can have a sausage bap, or a hotdog
- OK I'll have a sausage bap please

no expression

hobbit_dude
*rolls in the floor laughing*

OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!1
laughing laughing>i just cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hobbit_dude
silver tears ones r also funny!!

Vampy
poor little fellas messedmessedmessed

rapmastad
lol, i did the exact same thing to some old lady, i remember she wanted a mc flurrry, and all we had were the m&m things, so shes like can you check for orio's, and i do the same exact thing.... they never listen, i dont think i can work for a place that you have to deal with people, i wanna be a cop, so if they piss me off, i just shoot them big grin

Phoenix
We used to have this old lady in, and she swore worse than me - she used to complain about the f*cking prices, and how 'young people nowadays were all *****

Phoenix
ok, so I work atSuperdrug, which has a bright green tshirt. I went into Waitrose to get my lunch ((and they all wear light grey embroidered shirts)) Some stupid woman comes up to me and says "Do you work here?"

mad

I just wanted to scream! "Open your f*cking eyes, my tshirt says SUPERDRUG, you prat!"

silver_tears
That happened before to me yes
I was wearing our green apron and black pants, and we have to wear white fitted dress shirts yes

So I was on break and I went over next door to this cinnamon bun place because someone at work wanted something, and I was standing on one side of the counter waiting to be served while the actual employees stand on the other side wearing a bright red t-shirt, and this lady walks up to me and goes "excuse me can you help me find something?"

I was like ummmm I don't work here What the f**k?

rapmastad
lol just like angel:P

like i said before, old people suck

silver_tears
Okay Laura Secord where I work sells chocolates yes Godiva also sells chocolates, and it's our biggest rival in the mall where I work, so some ****in retard comes up to me and asks "Ummm excuse me do you sell Godiva chocolates ?" I swear I was gonna throw a truffle at them no expression

So I'm like no, we don't we're Laura Secord not Godiva.....
Then they're like well can you tell me where Godiva is?

Like what the ****, why come into our store and ask for the other store roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix
People are always coming in and asking the stupidest questions

"Do you sell stationery here?"

"Do you sell books here?"

"Do you sell clothes here?"

NO WE'RE A F*CKING CHEMIST!

furryman
laughing out loud remind me to do that in future

eek! theres a shop called Godiva, which is your biggest rival?!

pinsleepe
people are idiots! i'm glad i don't have to work.

silver_tears
God-iva stick out tongue
It's named after Lady Godiva who rode a horse naked through her town yes

amity75
Elderly gent customer - "Have you been drinking?"
Me on my last day working in the Library - "Of course sir! I Had to coz I've just been f*cking your wife!"

lil bitchiness
Seriously, at Coffee Primo, when im at work, idiot after idiot comes in no expression

I had such a hellish day at work, because people are soooooo rude!

I wold serriously suggest to anyone not to piss of people who make you or give you any kind of food or drink.

Shadow_Fox
Me - , Customer ~ , = manager

- Hello may I help you ma'am?
~Yes you can help me. Can you? Well I'm looking for a certain book if you could just tell me.
- and what book would that be ma'am?
~*looks like deep in thought* wait, you made me forgot.
- I'm sorry that I've been a inconvinence to you ma'am.
~ you should be. I'm going to tell the manager.
- Excuse me ma'am but I've done nothing wrong, you came to the "customer sevice" desk and were asking for a book, then stating that I "made" you forget. I have done nothing wrong for you to call the manager Ma'am.
~WELL GUESS WHAT!? NOW YOU HAVE! YOU CHILDREN THESE DAYS! SO RUDE!
- no expression I'll get the manager now.
~ THANK YOU!
= what's wrong laura?
- I was asked by this nice old lady over there *points* to get you so she may discuss my "rude" behavior.
= Really now?
- yes sir.
*walks with manager back to desk*
= what has laura done ma'am?
~She made me forget what book I wanted. AND SHE TALKED BACK!
= Well ma'am no one can make you forget first of all, second, laura, please explain.
- *goes over the whole thing*
= all right then.
~ O! WAIT! I just remembered what book I wanted! And I know where it is!
= good to here ma'am.
~I'll be going now thank-you. *walks away*
= what's with her?
- I have no clue.
*end*
GOD! I HATE B!TCHES LIKE THOSE! I WANTED TO YELL AT HER SOOOO BAD! SHE HAD MAJOR ISSUES! "she made me forget" my a$$! mad

Shadow_Fox
But then again she was old and senile no expression

vaya_the_elf
I hate it when people ask me questions about why their is a dead fish in the tank, and I say because it just happens sometimes. Of course their is going to be dead fish because fish die all the time, and we have lots of them. Then people get of pissy and say well we are just going to go somewhere else where they take care of their fish. And like we dont? Hello??? We change our fish tanks once week, and do water testing every other day.

Also hate it when small children follow me around and keep bothering me about wanting to go in the small animal room. And I have to keep telling them over and over they have to be 16 or older.

Or when the same person keeps calling to ask all kinds of questions like 10 times in one day, then calls back the next with lots more. Then gets mad if I have to put them on hold.

People just annoy me sometimes

Shadow_Fox
Sometimes. Where do you work? Or at least what do you do? smile

vaya_the_elf
Jacks aquarium &pets

Shadow_Fox
Kewl, right now I have a part-time job @ barnes & nobles big grin

vaya_the_elf
Guessing you like to read??
If so thats cool because I love reading smile

Shadow_Fox
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE READING! I'm not a book worm person though, i just like to have quite time, be able to read books relating to the mood i am in. happy

vaya_the_elf
I'm kind of a book worm. The kind of books I mainly like are fantasy

Shadow_Fox
I have a wide variety of books that I like, fantasy/mythological, Biography, Autobiography, and some Sci-fi, manga, and umm... Books going over great discoveries and such. happy

Kosta
Hmmm. I sell TV'home theater systems, and some people come in and think they know more than me, which the DONT!!! And sometimes i would LOOOOOVE to say "I DONT CARE that you think you can get this cheaper somewhere else....cuzz u CANT u f00l!!!" big grin

Shadow_Fox
Ooooooo good one big grin

sniper
i work in a grocery store no expression

somone PLEASE SHOOT ME

Shadow_Fox
It's okay... I think stick out tongue

Hmmm... you could try and see if they have any openings in anyother stores you might want to work at nosweat

sniper
when my truck works, i might.

but it has no breaks

Shadow_Fox
RUNNAWAY TRUCK! eek!

laughing out loud

sniper
no not fun, i found it out the hard way

Kosta
"No! Despite what you mignt think plasma TV's are NOT crap. But if you insist, I can sell you this Omni 34cm peace of shit for a lot more that its worth. You F*CKING PRAT!!!!!"

vaya_the_elf
I work at a pet store, and I actually like my job
Worse part is dealing with people, but I get to deal with animals to. Which is fun.

sniper
stick out tongue sounds like you live near me, there's not an IQ above 70 for miles wink

Kosta
OMG! I had this a$$ hole come in yesturday to buy a boombox, we offer lower prices for cash, but he INSISTED that i gave him the $150 unit for $140. Why? I dont havve a clue. In the end i just said fcuk it, and i agreed. anyway. When were putting items through we need to get the customers details, for warranty and financial reasons, otherwise the system wont put the item through. This A$$ was acting all Mr Bond and refusing to give me his phone number. So I says to him I says "I cant do that sir, sorry. And i turned aroud and walked away. 20 minutes later he came back to me and baught a $370 boom box and paid cash. I was so goddamn proud of myself big grin.

Shadow_Fox
HIGH FIVE! *sticks out hand* stick out tongue

Kosta
DAMN STRAIGH!!!! wink

Shadow_Fox
So I don't mind, at work, being asked over and over again or being over slaved! But I SWEAR! If those Old hags to cool it I'M GOING TO LOSE IT! They forget stuff and blame it on me, thank god I'm a friend of the managers though smile

Tptmanno1
thats why you work somewhere where no old ladies come in, like the rock climbing place im trying to get a job at.

Shadow_Fox
laughing out loud

sniper
i hope i get new brakes soon, i have to keep borrowing my mom's car

Shadow_Fox
ah that sux. I'm probably gonna start wanting to fall asleep, I'll stay on 4 10 minutes more *yawns*

Shadow_Fox
But to all of those rude customers who r full of themselves, and they want an answer to their question, or they think they don't need any of "my" help but they end up asking me anyways I'd really love to just turn and say Fu<k off.

Shadow_Fox
Well I g2g night all happy

sniper
nite

Tired Hiker
The one thing that I'd like to say to a rude customer is . . . . "Hey, look . . . a pterodactyl!" Then I hit them over the head with a chair. erm

Imaginary
laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
I'm applying for a job at my college's bookstore, that'd be pretty cool...discount on books! eek!

But that'd also require me to deal with people...mad

But not many old senile people come to college bookstores...wink

Yumcarrots
i hate working in a convenience store. i feel like say to most customers 'will your face crack if you smile?!', & 'chee, don't say please or thank you will you a-hole'

LanİeWindu
I deal with customers all the time, they suck ass.

Nearly everyday I will get one who wants to pay for his/her gas with a credit card, I swipe the card and finish the transaction then the person will suddenly want to pay in cash.

So then I have to void the transaction and fill out VOID paperwork.

Those assmonkeys.

Phoenix
One thing I really hate is when people come in and say "This is 10p cheaper in Boots, I want to return it." WELL, YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU BOUGHT IT YOU CHEAPSKATE! I mean, come on, 10p?

Phoenix
Aaargh, this STUPID woman today - she bought something off the damages shelf, then came back a couple of hours later saying 'I don't want this, it's damaged'. I just wanted to SCREAM!

~Angel~
I wish we had caller ID at work. That way when the lady who calls us every day looking for the new TY beanie babies calls, I can pretend we have an automated answering system.

I would be like:
"thank you for calling ______ Hallmark.
If you are calling to talk to a manager, press 1.
If you are calling to talk to a sales associate, press 2.

*presses 2*
- I'm sorry, all sales associates are currently unavailable.
If you are calling to place an order, press 3.

*presses 3*
-If you are calling to order TY Beanie Babies, press 1.
- Currently, our in store stock shows that there are no new Beanies since you called last. Just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that...........big grin

Yumcarrots
I have kinda the same problem. people buy newspapers, then once they've read them they bring them back & say 'I've b(r)ought the wrong paper, can i have a refund?' mad

LanİeWindu
I thought Beanie Babies went out in 1998.

Lord Soth
No. Even though you bought the ****ing movie ticket, we're not going to let you back in if you leave.

Okay, which theatre did the box office guy tell you to go to? BELIEVE HIM!!!!!

No, you cannot give me a dollar in nickles you *******

Lord Soth
Their popularity went out in '98. They still make 'em

Phoenix
ok, so today I am standing outside superdrug, wearing a superdrug t-shirt, with a superdrug namebadge, handing out sales leaflets.

Over twenty people asked me "Are these for Superdrug?"

Tptmanno1
idiots!

~Angel~
bump! happy

Darth Jello
i would like to say "Sir, I am customer service so I will make the F*ckin' jokes around here"

TinaSNels
I was ringing up an old man who paid with his purchase with a 20.00 - when I counted back his change I counted back starting with 1-2-3-,

He interupts and starts with young people nowadays don't know how to count back change . . . he instructs me to count back starting with the total and reaching the 20.00 dollars.

Anyway I'm so sick of him and "young people nowadays" . . . that I tell him that almost every single person who shops in my store doesn't have enough brain cells to understand if I did count the money back that way.

He leaves without anothe word.

TinaSNels
Here's another one . . . I actually got myself in some deep trouble for this, though the result was three days off in a row.

I work at Payless ShoeSource, and what we call the overstock, shoes we store over the racks and so many times touch the ceiling, (Fire Regulations be damned) . . . the company wont allow us to put signs on the rack telling customers to ask for our help if they see something from up above they would like down.

So the result is that a lot of people try to go in the overstock, which is hazardous to everyones health.

Anyway, on a Saturday, in our busiest season, a man was trying to go in the overstock - I asked three times if he needed help - three times he said he was fine. Then just as I turned my back to help someone else, he gets on a bench and tried to pull a stack of shoes down that is eight high.
I lose it, not a little crack in composure but a complete blow-up.

"What in the hell do you think you are doing Sir? I'm right here to help - do you not realize that there are little children right by you, when and not if - your drop those boxes you will hit those children."

He was stunned and then out of his mouth. "I'm a customer with money, don't you think I can just walk right out the door to one of the other shoe stores if you're not nicer to me."

Out of my mouth "Do you really think I'm going to miss you!"

I got the next three days off . . . . it was suppose to be a punishment - I just didn't see it that way.

Corran
Ooops sorry I was one of those people, I didn't realise that was you though. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.