The Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Did anyone tune in to this utter piece of crap this morning? roll eyes (sarcastic)

mc pee pants
i have it on tivo. still haven't seen it though. i thought the animation was pretty good. the joker actually looked maniacal.

BloomBabyGirl
the joker kinda scared me. he reminded me of the dog beast thing in Hellboy. i thought it was as good as batman can get after all this time but my heart still belongs to batman beyond

Punkyhermy
no man, BTAS IS THE BEST!
And the JLU Batman.

Red Superfly
You are kidding, right?

The old animated series made the Joker way more menacing. The look, the dark, brooding, FUNNY, schizophrenic nutball with the amazing voice of Mark Hamill is light years ahead of that clown we are getting subjected to today.

There's no subtelty left anymore.

mc pee pants
i guess it's personal preference. i just lke the way he looks, nothing else.

Punkyhermy
MARK HAMIL RULED!!!

VenomVA
It sucked!!! I loved the Fox and WB Batman with Kevin Conroy as Bruce/Batman and Mark Hamill as joker. No one can do Batman better than Kevin just like no one can voice Spidey (in a cartoon) like Christopher Daniel Barnes.

amity75
I was looking forward to this cartoon. I haven't seen it yet. What else was wrong with it?

Punkyhermy
Well lets just say, Batman is Peter Parker, Joker is a deformed Moneky,Mr.Freeze has an iceburg for a head and Alfred is bossy.

Mr Parker
Yeah some of the effects were cool but it just doesnt measure up to BATMAN the animated series.like he said,no one does joker better than mark hamill and the joker is stupid looking.I also agree that nobody can do batman like kevin like nobody can do spidey like chris barnes.

Punkyhermy
No one can sing liek Conroy either!

Mr Parker
at least for me,I dont think its a horrible cartoon.other than bruce waynes voice and the looks of some of the villians-especially JOKER,I can at least sit through it,something I cant do with the new spiderman cartoon.

Punkyhermy
Who saw the 'penguin' episode?
This version of Alfred is sooo lame!!!

Mr Zero
I think this new "The Batman" is 100 times better than that old scratchy B:TAS series. Batman in that old BTAS looked FAT and had a head shaped like a box. At least in this new show Batman is lean and fit and has a normal head and doesn't sound like a zombie.

wuTa
what day/time/channel is it on?

ladygrim
erm boring

Punkyhermy
jawdrop eek2

WWWWWWWWWWWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT DO U MEAN DEAR BRUCEY'S UGLY?!!!!!!!!
BOX HEAD????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's THE batman's 'Bruce Wayne' that oughtta be thrown out of the window!!!!!HE LOOKS LIKE JACKIE CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Punkyhermy
love

Mr Parker
yeah please,that is lame criticisem.

Punkyhermy
The NEW Batman is friggin ugly!!

Joker1237
The best Joker design is my sig. lol.

I hope this Batman gets cancle and fast.

I dont like the way this Joker looks.

Having Joker look scary is good, but Joker is human, I also want him to look happy when he is in a good mood with Harly, I loved thsos rare scary moments with the Joker,

The Joker needs to be scary, yet dress good, and be classie, which this Joker does not.

One of the best lines.

Campare me to Batman??? I got more stlyle, got more brains, and certanily a better dresser. lol

Punkyhermy
LOL!!!!
And yeah...I love your sig as usual...

steely balls
they made batman look great, i liked how they made him look as he should, the long cap really gave that cool effect, i personally enjoyed it, mostly because it was different

Punkyhermy
The BATMAN SUCKS ASS!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
my god PH do you have a rpoblem w/ other pples opinions? so u think it sucks. no need to say it after every time some1 says its good

Punkyhermy
Oh no...I don't...

snoopy43
J.C. PH, So people like The Batman. All your arguements are that it sucks. Are you 12? The cartoon is aimed at kids 6-11. What do you want?

Magee
Well personaly i didnt like the Batman of the 90's. As Mr.Zero said he was chunky and had the biggest head ive ever seen. And as far as Batman goes, in that cartoon he didnt realy show anything special in the way of martial arts and fighting. Teen Titans, bad cartoon. But look at robin when he fights. Thats how i want Batman to be, not just sum punches, sweeps and kicks. And if this new Batman series fixes these small ***** facts, i will be happy. I hope it comes to the UK soon.

wackochrisoidun
WB has ruined all that was good about Batman. I have grown up with Batman: TAS and The New Adventures of Batman (1997), Now the batman looks like a mix of an old turtle and a bird. Mark Hamill was the best voice, the joker was very stylish and was funny and entertaining to watch. Now, he's not. Have you looked at Wayne Manor also? I just can't talk about that. WB better shape up it's act before the new Batman Begins Movie because they're beginning to already lose their audience.

VenomVA
They are showing reruns already *frown*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.