Queen of the Damned: Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emma718
Heya eveyone, now that i have opened this theard we can start the rpg big grin

How would u guys like to start this thing?

<Tidus>
~I start when I get out of my catacomb, Also Tal just gave ya a headstart. I was also wondering does it have to be the same as in the movie?~

Vash stode up from his catacomb and twitched his neck a little he had A dark sword made out black metal and rare, on his back. Vash has rosen, But not anymore does he wan tto be the king of Vampire, The manslayer of the decate, He will make up for his future, He will no longer kill any humans or drink blood from them, He will be a peace maker... Suddenly Vash heard a noise he looked to the right to see another grave oppening and some Lady Vampire got out from it (Alexandra) Vashs eyes went out as he saw the Alexandras face. For the first time in ten thousands of years he had a crush..

Emma718
~It doesn't have to be the same as the movie, omg..opps..i need do up my characters profile~

<Tidus>
Sorry I wanna change how I look this is me without my sword.~ I know Tela I stole it but who cares his banned anyway roll eyes (sarcastic) ~

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2232680

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~My new look~

Emma718
~nice Tidus and She Seduced this rpg has it's own plot, like u can make it up on the way. Characters from the movie can be in it, aswell as similiar things from the movie. You just have to make up a character and your own little plot to start off and it can all come together as one.

Also go to the Queen of the Damned regristratin theard to fill out your characters details, if you are going to be in it.

Also my characters details are in the other theard if u guys want to look at it~

<Tidus>
So now you post your beginning EMma..

<Tidus>

Emma718
~I need someone to play Lestat soon..lol~

Buffy had a normal life, and it was great. She had great friends, she was working at the movies (which she loved), she had a loving family, and a great boyfriend. What more did see want?

That night she had a few friends over, aswell as her boyfriend and a few of his mates. They watched Queen of the Damned on Dvd, Buffy was next to her boyfriend on the couch leaning her head on his shoulder and he had his arm around her waist. The movie had just started and Buffy and her friends thought Lestat was Hot.

"I have to say Lestat is a hottie for a vampire" Buffy said to the others and they agreed, then Buffy saw the look on her Boyfriend Zephyr's face.
"But not as hot as you" Buffy said
"That's good too know" He replied and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips

Get a room, if you guys are going to be like this" Tyler said from the other couch
"Dude, you are just jealous" Zephyr replied
"Whatever dude" Tyler added

"Shutup people, watch the movie" Buffy's friend Nikki said and Buffy laid her head back on her boyfriends shoulder.

<Tidus>
"First, Make peace with a Vampire" thought Vash not letting his eyes go of Alexandra. Damn shes beatiful. Thought Vash but then shook of it and thought "Lestaaat... Heading to Buffy Wheeler..Need to get there"

Emma718
Buffy and and her friends, where halfway through the movie. For some strange reason she felt weird for a moment.
"Buffy are you alright" Zephyr replied
"Yeah, i just felt weird for a moment" she added
"Maybe it all the junk food, we have eaten, i felt weird too" her friend Christy said
"Yeah, i guess your right"Buffy replied

"Wouldn't it be cool, to meet Lestat" Nikki said
"Maybe if you want to be killed" Zephyr's friend Josh said
Buffy laughed at this.
"Remember Nikki, Lestat is not real, vampires are not real, it's just a movie" Zephyr said to Nikki.
"I know that, but....your just no fun" she said crossing her arms
"I do like the song at the start of the movie" he replied
"do you mean Forsaken" Buffy said looking at Zephyr
"Yeah, that's an awesome song" he added
I AGREE" everyone in the room said making all of them laugh.

Tela
Aleksandrya yawned slightly as her eyes immediately focused in the dimly lit catacomb. She was somewhat angry she had been awaken a full decade before she wanted. No matter. She turned her head popping the crinks out of her neck. Out of the corner of her eye she sees Vash.

Ah, another hot guy. she thought before heading towards the closest exit. Her thirst ran deep and she needed to quench it.

<Tidus>
Naaahhh Ill go with the chaos in the whole world thing thought Vash as he Flew toward the exit to "Say Alexandrya, I know where you can get pure young, Human blood" said Vash.

Tela
Aleksandrya stopped. There was no change in her countenance. "Why do you want to help me feed?" she asked still not turning to look at him.

<Tidus>
"We are both the same age, Also we are both Pure Vampires, Born as Vampires very few who lived throu the Medieval Age." said Vash but didnt say anything about the crush.

Tela
Aleksandrya's eyes narrowed on Vash as she faced him. "That means nothing." she says. There was no hint of emotion in her voice. She was not the most trusting. "But I will let you show me where this young meat is."

Emma718
"Arrgghh..that Jessie girl only wants to become a vampire, so she can be with Lestat" Buffy said
"She's Pure Evil" Christy said
"You can say that again" Buffy said laughing a little
Buffy caught Zephyr staring at her
"What" Buffy said looking at him
"Your just so beautiful, you mean everything to me" he replied
"Aww...your sweet" Buffy said blushing slightly
"I love you" Zephyr said
"I love you too, your sweetist guy ever, not to mention your hot"
"Zephyr then gives her a passionate kiss, Buffy kissed back
"Not again guys, seriously get a room" Tyler said
Buffy and Zephyr just ignored him and gave each other a hug.

<Tidus>
"Then follow thought I must warn another Vampire is heading there thought he is a mudblood Vampire, You do know that Pure Vampires are about two times strongher" said Vash as he started flying toward Buffies house.

Deity
~mudblood, god BOP was right u watch too many movies and anime~

Summoner_Yunie
Nicole shifted on her rooftop as she looked at the stars. Rearranging her pillow so she could glimpse at the big dipper she sighed inwardly. The internal heavens looked lovely at this time of year. Especially the milky way! Flipping over she looked down at the night time streets. A breeze stirred in the air warning her of a change that was to come.

<Tidus>
~Mudblood vampires are Vampires who were turned into Vampires by being bitten, And I read it on internet I had to do a Project on Vampires for HIstory~

Tela
Aleksandrya followed reluctantly. How did she know he wouldn't betray her. She kept her blue eyes trained on him, watching his every move.

Emma718
~Would that be Lestat?, cool u did a history assignment on vampires, i wanna do one on vampires...lol~

Deity
~well if u did a project on it, then u would know that every vampire story is different, and when u get turned into a vampire by being bitten, that is called 'sired' (sp?), and that is the only way to become a vampire!~

Summoner_Yunie
"Nicole! Get down this minute! I already told you to come down here five minutes ago," screamed Nicole's mother from the bottomest step of the ladder. Nicole rolled over and grabbed her sleeping gear.

"Why can't I go up there tonight?" aasked Nicole in exasperation.

"What if you fall?" screeche dher mother. Nicole shook her head and slammed the door to her room in anger.

<Tidus>
~Not true two vampires can mate and have a baby, And yes its lestat~

Vash led her to a house and sais "Ill do it" and he broke the door when he came in he showed out his fangs "The left three are yours the right three are mines" and with that Vash One of Buffys friends.

Deity
~ok vampires can mate, but they are not living, they dont breathe so how can they have a child, when a child needs to be alive to grow, that is why when ur a vampire u dont age~

Summoner_Yunie
Once Nicole was safely inside she peered in to see what her sister and friends were up to. Slipping behind a potted plant she gazed through the leaves to see what was going on. "Nothing much," muttered Nicole to herself.

Tela
Aleksandrya sighed. They weren't her type for her food. She preferred the more outcast crowd to feed on. Their blood was always the sweetest.

<Tidus>
"If you want outcast blood you may want to check the VampireHunter league in the next city" said Vash as he paused from sucking the blood.

Summoner_Yunie
Squinting around Nicole spotted shadows moving behind her sister's friends, sister, and Buffy. What was strange was that they moved eerily closer to them with each passing footstep.

Emma718
Buffy and her friends were now watching the ending to Queen of the Damned when Jessie and Lestat go into David's Office, when they heard the door crashing down.
"Ahhh..."Buffy's friends screamed
Buffy and Zephyr saw the looks on there faces, they all looked white as a ghost, and they were looking at the door and they couldn't move.
"What is it"Buffy asked them
"a...a...aa...aa...a" was was Christy said
Buffy and Zephyr both turned around, both of there faces went pale

Summoner_Yunie
In fright Nicole let out a scream that carried across the room.

Tela
Aleksandrya rolled her eyes. She grabbed Buffy's sister by the neck. "Stay quiet and you might just live." she hissed.

Summoner_Yunie
Julie's sister, Nicole, was as pale as a ghost. It took her a while to recover from the shock but she finally did.

<Tidus>
Suddenly another Vampire crashed throu the window biting his fangs into buffies. Vash kicks him so hard he slams into the wall and goes throu it. He didn thave enough time to suck the blood but he did to bite...

Summoner_Yunie
"Please, just let go of me," squeeked out Nicole. Her breath was coming in gasps.

Tela
Aleksandrya rolled her eyes. Was this a convention? She sighed. She and shoved the ones not bitten into a room and closed the door after she left.

<Tidus>
~So you left the house or got into the room with the not bitten ones?~

Summoner_Yunie
"I thought this only happened in movies," said Nicole.

Emma718
Buffy couldn't believe what she saw
&lt;How can this be, vampires are not real&gt; Buffy thought to herself
Straight away Buffy grabbed Zephyr's hand in her's. Then she saw the woman vampire grab Nicole's neck.
"Leave her alone" Buffy screamed at her

Then all of a sudden, someone crashed through the window. She felt something bitting her neck...then she fell to the ground unconsious

Tela
"Got in the room with the not bitten ones.~

"Okay, let's make this easy. Tell me where the closest underground club is at and you won't get drained." Aleksandrya said.

Summoner_Yunie
Julie's little sister felt along the walls for a handle out into the hall. Trying the door she furiously swung the handle both ways. The vampire thing had locked them in!

<Tidus>
"Well atleast well get a new Vampire friend here" said Vash looking at Buffy. He then said "Yo BUffys boyfriend tell me where the nearest night club is and I will let Buffy and you live"

Summoner_Yunie
"What about me?" gasped out Nicole with a slight cough.

Tela
Aleksandrya smiled. It was sinister and an evil glint showed in her eyes. She grabbed Julie's little sister. Baring her fangs she acted like she was about to bite her. "Start talking or I feed here and now and you'll be next."

Summoner_Yunie
"Ok," breathed out Nicole in a brealy audible whisper. From then on she kept her mouth closed. Shaking violently she collapsed on the floor close to the others who had been unfortunate to have been bitten.

<Tidus>
BUffys boyfriend gave Vash two tickets to a night club. Vash drank the rest of his blood and laughed evily. He quickly crashed the door where Alexandra was and threw her the night club ticket, He himself going outside.

Summoner_Yunie
The door opened and Nicole could clearly see the outlines of the vampires. To her they seemed to be leaving. Gulping slightly she rose to her feet and turned to Buffy's boyfriend.

Tela
Aleksandrya smiled. "You mortals are lucky." she said dropping the girl and leaving. She began walking down the street. She would find this clu and drain the one she likes the most.

<Tidus>
Vash was following Aleksandrya. He began to like her more and more.. Especcialy the attitude.

Summoner_Yunie
Crouching on the floor next to Buffy's boyfriend she checked his heart. He was breathing but barely. She heard a couple of beats per ten seconds at the most. From her calculations he was close to death.

Emma718
~Can i ask, who is still Conscious or alive~

Tela
Aleksandrya could feel Vash following her. Worse, she could feel his eyes on her. She ignored it, or at least looked like she did. She kept her senses sharp as she made way to the club.

<Tidus>
Vash stopped at the club and suddenly he went in flames as he got teleported inside. He quickly took the nearest women he could get and sucked her blood. Sweet, but a little bit soury. Thought Vash.

Summoner_Yunie
(I think you should pick but maybe the boyfriend needs mediacl attention)

Climbing to her knees Nicole kept trying to tell herself that none of this happened. That this was a bad dream or something. That she could just wake up in second. Maybe even that Buffy's boyfriend wasn't close to death.

Emma718
~Do i become a vampire later?~

<Tidus>
~Nope lestas bit you and dissapeared you go all sweaty and all in the night like SPidey and in the morning your a Vampire~

Summoner_Yunie
(I don't know but one of the vampire bite Buffy's boyfriend)

Tela
Aleksandrya sat in a corner private booth. Her eyes followed particular ones in the crowd she likes. She notices a very haught young man approaching her table. He slides in beside her. "See anyone you like?" he asks smiling lopsidedly.

Aleksandrya smirked. this was almost too easy. She smiled and leaned in kissing him making him moan before she moved to his neck. Her hand held his head tilted for easier access as she drained him.

<Tidus>
~I bit him and drank all his blood so his supposed to be dead already~

Summoner_Yunie
(Well he'll be half-dead that ok?)

<Tidus>
Vash saw how Alexandrya drained a man. and after he drank the last drop of blood from the women he let her fall on the floor. Vash quickly bit into the neck of another good loooking women and started draining her too.

Summoner_Yunie
"Vampires are so horrid," said Nicole as she wept quietly. With each passing minute Buffy's boyfriends heart became slower until it finally stopped althogether.

Emma718
Buffy woke up,seeing her house destroyed. Buffy saw nicole kneeling down beside Zephyr.
"Omg, Zephyr" Buffy started crying
"You look pale Buffy, you don't look so well" Nicole said
"I am alright, it's probably schock" Buffy said through tears
Is he alive, please say he is" Buffy said to Nicole through tears

Tela
Aleksandrya's eyes locked onto Vash's. Was he challenging her to a draining contest. Just as quickly as the other, she had drained a young man who had been more physical than the other.

Summoner_Yunie
"I'm afraid he has passed on," said Nicole. She hung he her head and moved over to the form of her sister on the ground.

<Tidus>
Vash smiled. He knew what Aleksandrya ment. He liked her attitude more and more again. Vash let this women go as he drained her and she fell down with a little thud. Vash kissed one women who seemed to have a gun in her holster and then quitely came over to her neck and bit it gently and sturted sucking the blood.

Emma718
"No..no....no..no..no..no" Buffy said crying even harder
She hugged Nicole crying into her shoulder

Summoner_Yunie
"Julie, please don't be dead," whispered Nicole as she knelt by Julie.
(Gotta go)

Tela
Aleksandrya smirked. This was going to be fun. She stood and moved over to another young man. She felt almost ashamed she'd have to take his life. He was considerably handsome. Shedanced seductively close to him drawing him near. When he was dancing on her She wasted not time in quietly draining in him.

Emma718
~ok, bye byebig grin ~

Buffy stood up and felt pain around her neck, she moved her right hand to her neck and felt bite marks.
"What...how..when" she said quitely

<Tidus>
in about 15 minutes everybody was on the floor exept the two vampires. 150 peaple on the floor... Drained... "THat was fun" said Vash laughing evily as he wiped the blood of his lips.

Tela
Aleksandrya licked the blood that dripped from her lips and fangs. "Yes, I must say it was." she said looking over their work. "But it's sad no one won." she said slightly pouting.

<Tidus>
"Yeah... Too bad, " sighted Vash but still laughing.

Emma718
~By the way, where did Lestat go?~

Buffy went to her room and looked in the mirror, to see the bitemarks. She grabbed some clothes and had a warm shower.

<Tidus>
~Dissapeared~

Tela
"I have to find a place to stay for the day." aleksandrya muttered. She headed for the exit thinking on the past twenty minutes. She had thoroughly enjoyed herself. She smirked.

Tela
~Whereever ya want emma stick out tongue ~

Emma718
~lol....who would like to control him?~

<Tidus>
Vash wondered where he could stay he found an abandoned church were there were two (How do you call those dark thingys they put the skeleton into before they burry it) and he opened one of them threw out the body inside, Took water and washed it cuz he was afraid it might be holy. Vash layed down and closed it.

Tela
~Me, but I have never seen the movie. I wouldn't know how he acts. ~

<Tidus>

<Tidus>
~GTG to sleep cya tommorow morning~

Emma718
~Coffins..lol, hang on...i'll get a picture of him and what his like~

Cya then big grin

Tela
Aleksandrya walked into the graveyard. She needed to find that mansion. One of the boys had been talking about his DARK mansion.

No sooner thought then she had found it. Since he lived alone and was now dead, she would have it to herself. Smiling she went inside and into the basement. There were no windows or lights. Perfect.

Emma718
Buffy hopped out of the shower..her hair dripping wet, her body was wrapped up in a pink towel. She went to her closest and picked out her clothes which included a black pleated mini skirt (not too short, and not too long), a pair of black knee-high boots, a dark red laced up corset and a dark grey hooded jumper. She put on her silver little cross necklace and her 3 silver rings on her right hand, one for her middle finger, her index finger and her thumb.

Then Buffy went to her mirror and put black eyeliner on, and she painted on black nail polish on her nails. She left her blonde shoulder length hair out, showing all the black and red strikes throughout her layered hair.

Emma718
In Queen of the Damned Lestat was a 17th French Nobleman, but talked perfect English. In Queen of the Damned he said he has been a vampire for around 200 years and he was made into a vampire by Marius.
But in the books, someone alse made him a vampire (i forgot who..lol)

Even when he became a vampire he still liked humans, and thought they were beautiful and liked them because of there short years and stuff like that.

In Queen of the Damned he became a rockstar with this band (kinda gothic i guess)..lol

Queen of the Damned Tralier

Also here i a pic of Lestat from QOTD

Also Tela u can play him if u want or i can or someone else?

Summoner_Yunie
Nicole watched Buffy go before she felt for a pulse in her sister. It was swiftly beating in an even pulse. From her conclusion, Julie was alive but she had fainted from fright. It seemed that the vampires had scared her pretty badly. Although this was just what Nicole concluded.

Dragging her sister to the door she pulled her onto the couch. It took some work for Julie was awfully bigger than Nicole herself. Once she set her down she went up to join Buffy upstairs. "What do we do about the vampires? I know how to get rid of them from watching to many horror movies. But my real question is that how we get rid of them?" asked Nicole.

<Tidus>
Vash woke up in the night again from the coffin and teleported to the dark mantion I mean to the door of the Dark Mantion. Vash leaned against the wall waiting for Alexandrya.

hobbit_dude
scrlius was walking by the bushes, when he saw vash, he was about to greet him but he got distracted by a strange bird flying towards tye masnion.

(guys could someone please make me a summary of what has happened)

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~Look me and Alexandrya got awakened in the catacomb together and got into buffys Vampire, Bit and drank everybodys blood exept Nicholas and Buffys, Buffy got bit by Lestat who crashed into the house to get a dirnk of blood too. I kicked his ass by kicking him so hard he crashed throu two walls anyway then me and Alexandrya went to a night club drank everybodys blood. Had a contest on blood drinking, Nobody won now Alexandrya went to sleep for the day to the mansion and me I found myself a coffin. Now I woke up in the night and am waiting for Alexandrya at her mansions door~

Emma718
Fight now Alexandrya,is at a mansion sleeping (vampire..lol), Vash (another vampire..lol) just woke up in his coffin and teleported to the mansion leaning on the door, waiting for Alexandrya.

Buffy (my character) is in house with Nicole after those two attacked the place, Buffy's boyfriend was killed by Vash (i think) and some of her friends were killed. Someone crashed through the window (Lestat) and bit Buffy on the neck. She becames a vampire soon too..lol

Julie, Nicole's sister fainted because of being scared by the vampires. She woke up, and Nicole went upstairs to talk to Buffy. Also Buffy just had a shower and got changed

Emma718
&lt;Tidus&gt; has explained it, and this us mostly what is happening with Buffy's character and what is happening at the house

big grin

She Seduced
][

Rome moved quietly down the street. he cars wizzing by her, moving her blonde hair in the wind. She had dark eyeshadow on, and it only made her look more mysterious and scary. Though now adays that seemed normal for some. Her black combat boots tied all the way up to the knee, thudded on the sidewalk as she moved. A cigarette burned in her fingers, she could smell the blood and her stomach growled. She smiled, licking her full lips and spotted two making out down an alley. She took one last drag, and swiftly moved down the alley.
The two were moaning softly, and the man had roming hands. She smiled Children in heat were the best. She ran her fingers into her hair and quickly rushed past the two making a wind. They stopped and looked around. Then from a fire escape ladder above she swooped down and grabbed the man, pinning him to the wall. Before the girl could run and scream, she kicked out on foot and broke her ankle, and grabbed her mouth before she fell. She sunk her teeth into the young man whose shoes barely touched the dirty cement. After he went limp, she snapped his neck and dropped him.
The girl was sobbing now, but Rome wasn't at all, about the pity. She slowly placed the girl on the ground and she crushed her under one knee.
"Sssssh my sweet." she whispered as she removed her hand. The girl whimpered. "This will only hurt for a bit..." she said in comfort, and quickly dug into her neck. The girl only made a small screech and then passed out.
When Rome was done she wipped her mouth and stood up. She smiled as she walked towards teh sidewalk again. She heard the girl whimper, and a plead for her life, but she just kept walking, the girl would die in a matter of minutes anyhow.

<Tidus>
"You dont say.. Another Vampire" said Vash so Rome could hear.

She Seduced
She stopped in her tracks, running her bloody fingers into her blonde hair. She lit yet another cigarette and looked around.
"Yes... and..." she said with a slight smile. She took a puff, and let the grey smoke pour slowly from her nostrils.

<Tidus>
"Nothing, Just not many Vampires are alive today" sais Vash with an evil smirk. His fangs were seen.

She Seduced
She spotted Vash and gave him a smile. She put her hands on her hip, tapping the ashes off of her cigarette, and she could sense in the air that this man was very powerful and older.
"I'm Rome." she told him and brought the cigarette to her lips, and then exhaled the smoke into the polluted air. ][

<Tidus>
~Who knows LoL..~

Vash chuckled a little and said "Vash... Very nice to meet another Vampire"

She Seduced
][

She bowed her head respectivly and tapped the ashes off her cig once more. She looked around as another car wizzed by, then she looked down the alley, the girl was still breathing. Rome shook her head. She knew the right thing to do would be to put the girl out of her misery.
"Will you hold on for just a second?" she said and she walked fast down the alley, she looked at the girl, her eyes open and crying and she was gasping for breath. The girl reached up weakly and touched Romes face, Rome smashed ehr hand down. She lifted the girls neck up and the girl cried harder
"P-lea" was all she could force out before Rome snapped her neck. She walked calmly back to Vash and took another drag.
"Sorry, she was a fighter.... that usually doesnt happen." she pointed out.

<Tidus>
"No problem I understand, Say wanna go for a breakfast?" asks Vash as he looks all over the place for a particular human he liked.

She Seduced
"I just ate... but no harm in watching." she smiled and threw her cigarette. She walkd with him down the sidewalk. "If you dont mind me saying but, it smells like youre um a purebred." she stated. Her eyes scanned crowds of people.

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
"Yes, I was awaken just yesterday, Very few still live, Most of them slained in the meideval ages and the other half, Not awaken" Said Vash as he came up to a young what seemed 20 year old girl and ran his hands throu her hair, Passionately kissed her slowly moved his lips to her neck and plung his fangs into it, in about 10 seconds he drank as much blood as he wanted and he let go but then hit the neck hard snapping it, THe body fell with a thud.

<Tidus>
~Purebred means like the Vampire was born a Vampire riight?? LoL~

She Seduced
She smiled watching the girl fall. it wasnt her style of getting something to eat, but he was old fashioned and obviously passionate. She kept walking, moving the rings on her right fingers. She looked at Vash.
"I was Sired, surprise surprise. Im orginally from Russia." she told him. She smiled at a small girl holding the hand of an older man, probably the small girls father. She nodded her head. "I've never met a man born a vampire."

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
"Cool... Born Vampires are believed to be strongher thought I dont truly know...Your preety strong too" sais Vash feeling the power that emits from Rome.

She Seduced
She smiled. "Thanks." she said quietly. Rome found a bench and she sat down. "I admire children the most. You know younger than 10, theyre so pure and untouched." she told Vash. "I was already dying when I was Sired. He was a very brillant and passionate man, and saved me. Although he didnt get to teach me much, he was killed. I had to learn everything by myself." she didnt know why she was telling Vash all of this, but something forced her too, maybe it was his scent.

She Seduced
][

Emma718
~ Cya...come back soon..lol~

<Tidus>
"In my time, There were civilization of Vampires, I was a noble branch, I was put to sleep to be awaken in ten thousand of years to rule the Vampire civilization but as I see human lived throu not many Vampires are left" said Vash thinking why he was saying it too, He wouldnt trust any other Vampire and tell him atleast something about him, He rarely gives out his name.

Emma718
~i can not really do anything, because my character is about to talk to Nicole~

<Tidus>
"One sec got to fit i the fashion" said Vash as he looked at his clothe which were like a kings he got into the nearest fashion cloth magazine and walked out in 10 seconds with a totaly new look, He had a long red robe which looked very stylish, A sword holster, His hair was all cool too, His hair were sticking up stylishly, He sat down near Roma and took out his orange glasses wich he put on.
~My look is the look I have on the pictures, Dont mind the gun. Have any of you watched trigun?~
http://www.animecowboy.com/gallery/Trigun/Vash_The_Stampede/cool.jpg

<Tidus>
~THe pic in the oicture thinngy with the fighter with the armor with the bow is supposed to be like this ~

Emma718
~Coolies~

She Seduced
][

Rome arched a brow and gave him a slight smile. She got to her feet and watched a hefty man eating a hotdog walk by, she hissed. "Disgusting.." she whispered. "Humans amaze me." she told Vash and she bowed her head. "I must be off." she told him, "It was good to know there are others." she said and walked down an alley.

<Tidus>
Vash smirked but then asked "Wait what is the name of the man which made you a Vampire?"

Summoner_Yunie
"Buffy, what are we going to do?" asked Nicole. She arranged the pillows around Julie's head.

Emma718
"I don't know Nicole, i really don't know. But they are going too pay somehow!" Buffy said to Nicole as the anger was filling up inside of her.

"Nicole, did you see who the person was who jumped through the window?"
"Because whoever it was, gave me this bitemark on my neck. I am scared, what is going to happen too me" Buffy asked Nicole looking worried

Summoner_Yunie
"I really don't know," said Nicole.

She Seduced
She stopped and turned around giving him a grin, "Louis de Pointe du Lac." she stated, and lit another cigarette. She turned back around and headed towards her apartment, disappearing into the fog.

She Seduced
She know walked down a residental area. Her stomach rumbled once more. She peered around, and she spotted a man walking home from work. He smelled like cigarettes and whiskey. "Oh a bartender." she smirked and walked over to him.
"Got a light?" she asked putting a new cigarette into her mouth.
"Dont smoke." he said. "Sorry" he smiled and walked around her. Rome turned around and grabbed his arm.
"Thats a shame." she said sadly and he turned around.
"Are you lost or something? You dont look like youre from around here." he said.
She saw a necklace hanging from his neck, and she pulled him close. "Thats a lovely necklace." she said soothingly, and she could feel him get warmer.
She pulled him closer to her body.
"Yeah.." he whispered, and he nibbled on her ear.
She laughed and massaged his neck, then quietly she dug her teeth in.
"Ow..Ow.." he repeated and tried to move her, but she was to strong. He started to get faint. She lifted him, holding him closer, and then when she was finished, she snapped his neck and tossed him onto a porch.
"Hmm. Thats good." she smiled wipping her mouth.

<Tidus>
"Wait do you mean Louis De POINTE du Ce??" asked Vash before she went off "He died?" said Vash as his eyes went wide from shock "My brother died... The closest thing ever to me..... He was supposed to awaken me when he awakens himself...." said Vash sadely "Who killed him?" said Vash as he looked up at Rome

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
"Wait do you mean Louis De POINTE du Ce??" asked Vash before she went off "He died?" said Vash as his eyes went wide from shock "He isnt dead! He cant die his a Vampire, His also my brother, WoW I thought he was still sleeping better find him" said Vash then smiling "He is the closest thing to me.. We always were partners at everything... Had blood sucking competitions" Vash gave a smile remembering the old times.

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
"Wait do you mean Louis De POINTE du Ce??" asked Vash before she went off "He died?" said Vash as his eyes went wide from shock "He isnt dead! He cant die his a Vampire, His also my brother, WoW I thought he was still sleeping better find him" said Vash then smiling "We were always partners, Loved him very much"

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~Nope but I know his my charachters brother~

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~Hey this RPG aint supposed to follow the movie, You know... I asked at the beginning before I joined~

She Seduced
][

<Tidus>
~So respond big grin~

She Seduced
][

Rome moved towards a beat up apartment building. It smelt of mold and cigarettes. She didnt mind, she moved up the soggy stairs to her apartment. There was a bathtub, a fridge, and a bed, along with a closet and a tv. She didnt need much, except for her weapons, which she loved so dearly. She sat on her dirty mattress.

<Tidus>
Vash telepathicly said to Rome "Where did you say Louis was dead? You know Im his brother and he didnt die so where did you see him last time? I need to find him"

She Seduced
Rome jumped to her feet. "What the f--k!" she opened her window and looked around. "Hey Vash. If you want to talk, just come and smell me out." she said back to him. She didnt like that whole mind thing. It freaked her out. She ran her fingers into her hair and started the bath. When it was full, she undressed and got in. She smiled and rested her head back.

Tela
(((Where's Aleksandrya? )))

She Seduced
((mansion..im guessing ][

<Tidus>
Vash giggled a little and came over to the apartment he pressed the bell button.

<Tidus>
~Yep in the mansion~

Summoner_Yunie
(Mansion.)

She Seduced
She got out of her bath, wrapping a towel around her frame, she walked to the speaker. "COme in." she said and buzzed him in. She opened the fridge and pulled out a pizza. She loved pizza. She smiled and put it in the microwave.

<Tidus>
Vash opened the door and sighted he sat down in the little chair "Soo Luis is my brother... Where did you see him the last time? His immortal so he cant die" said Vash.

Tela
(((Well, I take it since i was gone three days she lost her man. Shame on Vash)))

Aleksandrya sat in another bar trying to get the other vampire off her mind. No one had even dared to make her smile, ut he was different. Oh well, he was gone now. She was on her own, draining who she wanted.

She Seduced
She bit into her pizza. "Well Hi to you too." she said with a full mouth. She shallowed her pizza. "the last I saw him. He was being beaten. It was pretty bad. He's dead. Get over it. I did." she said with a hint of saddness in her voice. She took another bite.

Tela
Aleksandrya walked down the highway. It was late and the full moon. Rain began to pour down making her already tight clothes cling to her body more. She kept a calm and uncaring outward appearance.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>