Emma Watson Rocks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PureBlood101
Emma watson rocks!!! i have her e-mail address!! she is so nice!! she is my rolemodel!! she's so pretty!! i luv her did u know that her and dan went out? they broke up but i think that they should go back to gether, i think they make a cute couple!! don't u think?

GCG
what movie she doing

PureBlood101
HP duh!! me go? to meet emma? far!!

GCG
oh sorry big grin

i tought you meant Emily Watson

besides i dont really give an owl's hoot on who's she frequenting

oceanflame
Why are you posting this in the welcome forum?

Sarah Malfoy
i have her <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=e-mail&v=54&src=zon">e-mail</a> address!!
please give it to me!! big grin could u?
any way i think she's pretty!

Royal Knight
Welcome to killermovies forums...

Sit back and relax and oh yeah have funbanyey

Bierbommetje
^ lol

sit back and dont fill in the poll cause Modzilla wont allow it for some reason : confused :

PureBlood101
i can't give her e-mail sorrysad

Neo_Version 7
Finally. Another Emma Watson fan!

YES!!!!

high five!

I think she's the hottest chick ever.

Search up my thread.

Anyway, welcome 2 KMC.

PureBlood101
oh i luv emma she is so cool!

PureBlood101
Everyone go on the fourm on Emma Watson that says 'who luvs emma watson k? cuz only 2 ppl replied!

PureBlood101
just admitt it u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! your jealous that i have emma's e-mail address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PureBlood101
hey how do u guyz get those pics/icons on your messages? i wanna put one of emma on mine

She's hot, i want her and she should go out with me....give me her email address please

PureBlood101
113 i told everyone this already i can't she will get mad at me!! were best friends and she needs her privatcy!! admittit u are all jealous cuz i have her e-mail right?

Tom Malfoy
I'm not jealous one bit.And I don't believe you have her email. stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Use the celebrities forum for Celebrites talk. This is a welcome forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.