House of 1000 Corpses SUCKED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I saw this movie last night and hated it! it was the worst movie ever! sick

Keep away from it!

tabby999
you'll have to chnge the number, Jeepers Creepers 1/2 and eventually 3 are the worst

slayer
I ddnt think it was that bad...

dean7879
i found it to be quite good
how u can say it is terrible is beyond me

§â®äµ
i have to agree with the first post..i didnt like this movie at all...

Evil Dead
I thought the same thing after I watched it the first time.........my judgement may have been a bit clouded though as I found it completely ridiculous how much they ripped of TCM. I watched it again about 6 months later.....on a Sat. afternoon...with no expectations. Wasn't as bad as I remembered.

BackFire
It's a fine movie, it achieved exactly what it was meant to. Pure, silly camp. I really enjoyed watching it. It was nice to see a film made by someone who is actually passionate about horror films for a change.

DeNiro
I thought it was just scary to think that their actully might be people in the world that are like that but i really liked the movie thought it was good.

slasherpunk18
It's good to just sit around and laugh at.Not a quality movie but i'll give it entertainment value.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.