photoshop?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
just a quick question,
and this thread can be closed once the question is answered, but does anyone know what the latest version of adobe photoshop is?
ive just got version 7.0, but wondering if there is a more recent version?
big grin thanx, mich!

amity75
I got "Photoshop CS" last week and if it's not the latest version then I'm goin back to kick the guys head in coz he told me it was the latest edition.

Silver Stardust
Photoshop CS is the latest version yes

And I want!!! I've got 7...

Krexo
I have photoshop CS, but its currently living in a drawer. Cant be bothered to chuck it in yet. So Im using Adobe 7. Really starting to get to grips with it as well finally big grin

Linkalicious
i use Photoshop CS. I finally got the damn thing to work....(i was putting in the registration code wrong. roll eyes (sarcastic) )

It's MUCH MUCH better than 7.0, and i loved 7.0.

Silver Stardust
Really? I want it soooo bad...I love 7.0.

m!$hA
i want cs eek! droolio

amity75

m!$hA
do you know how much 40 lera (or howeva u spell it) is in aussie dollas?

amity75
According to my calculations its 0.035 Aussie Dollars.

Linkalicious
i got a copy from work. It's a crack, but if I'm going down....my company is too. evil face

amity75
Suddenly I don't feel so bad. The place is crawling with hardened criminals and fraudsters! pirate

Real
**looks around carefully** i had CS 3 months before it was released publicly...im worse than any of you if we started to compare

Silver Stardust
Pfft, getting software doesn't make you a hardened criminal...shifty

Emma718
Misha, I have Adobe Photoshop CS on a free 30 day trial..it's cool

Linkalicious
That's what they get for charging almost a grand for the damn program....

Mr Zero
CS seems to only be an upgrade aimed at web based and video users - most of the features I use are unchanged - so I wont be buying it.

Then again I appear to be the only person here with a legit copy of PS - maybe if it was free or 10 bucks i'd get it even if I didnt ever use it.

figo obsessed
I have 4.0., i really like it and i don't need more recent version!!!! wink :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.