hello fae Scotland!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scottishlad
Hi all, just saying hello and asking how your week/day has been in the aid of friendly convo! smile

Flying High
hello also from scotland stick out tongue

scottishlad
Cool - kinda cool these boards...

Flying High
ya.....where is scotland you from?

scottishlad
Glasgow, mate... nice place so I've heard, lol.

m!$hA
welcome to kmc wavey
my weekend was pretty ... ok ... i slept most of it, coz ive just come back from camp smile
i get to see my boyfriend tomorrow droolio

Flying High
im from fife....across the forth from edinburgh

scottishlad
Nice to meet you all - had a good weekend watching Buffy and relaxing with some junk food. What better way to spend a Saturday into Sunday?

Have a hefty week planned... my band are off to Manchester to play a festival for some a&r types. Should be fun, lol.

scottishlad
Back from camp m!$hA? What kinda camp?

m!$hA
buffy eek!
i forgot about that show!
well yeah i spent my whole weekend sleeping ... and on kmc stick out tongue
warning: it becomes addictive!

Flying High
i cooda told u that stick out tongue

scottishlad
I'm into addictive - it's productive as long as it's not liquid based or mind altering. Recently got addicted to WinMX downloading pilot episodes and rare movies... just watched the pilot episode of Buffy with the unknown lass playing Willow, and the poor vamp dusting effects, lol. Was fun to see it then watch season 7 again.

§pearhead
blink

howdy

scottishlad
Hellooooo there... hows you doin?

m!$hA
are you going to ener the off topic forum? eek!

shellspeare
hi there and welcome xx

pinsleepe
HELLO!!!!!!! big grin have fun here happy

Royal Knight
Welcome to killermovies forums...

Sit back and relax and oh yeah have funbanyey

Bierbommetje
Welcome to killermovies forums...

At attention and get off your lazy ass and oh yeah have fun going through hell Happy Dance

Nazgulinthedark
wavey welcome

Corran
Welcome. In your profile it says you look like an extra grom power rangers, is that because you like to dress up in really bright coloured Lycra body suits?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.